In America, atheists are still in the...

In America, atheists are still in the closet

There are 51425 comments on the Spiked story from Apr 11, 2012, titled In America, atheists are still in the closet. In it, Spiked reports that:

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Spiked.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#49026 Jul 7, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
<
The UK "is" a country. Whatever your "is" is supposed to allude is lost on everybody.
Thanks for admitting I have you cornered.

Location hidden

#49027 Jul 7, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
Sitting alone in front of a computer, everyday, including Christmas, arguing with people from other parts of the world
So you celebrate Christmas, NotBot?

It does not surprise me that you are a phoney atheist, either.

Funny how someone could have such a huge ego that he would argue with someone about the same thing, posting hundreds of times, and complain about the other person responding to his posts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

So yah know, I celebrate our country's Declaration of Independence from the monarchy that has shriveled down as to fit in one time zone and soon: not even the complete island.

Location hidden

#49028 Jul 7, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
You need to get a life, manchild.
Here you are arguing with someone you don't know that *I* need a life on a point you lost over a year ago.

You need to get a psychologist.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#49029 Jul 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
None of them, yeast infection.
And the sun rises in the east.
So you have a yeast infection? That of course does not excuse your ignorance of the British political system that you love to hate. Nope that is purely down to your syphilis infection destroying your intellect and turning to into a bigoted hypocrite and incredulous and lying idiot.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
~stomp stomp stomp~
So a JW knocked on your door, your husband answered, and you haven't seen him since.
It isn't the fault of the JW.
A JW, A – wow never seen that, I always thought they came round in pairs (or even 3’s) because they don’t have the bottle to stand up to a persons on their own.

More JW lies, but we can expect no more from a JW liar who has nothing but lies. Tell me why you think showing yourself up as a liar should make you feel a better man?
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for posting this [email protected], Skanque.
None are elected.
Read the bill and weep. Oh you would not do that, it would screw up your preconceived hatred.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
"American" isn't a language, Skanque.
It's a dialect.
Sun rises in the east.
Your opinion is irrelevant.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't moved a fraction of an inch because I am and have always been right.
And you are rolling around on the floor making a fool of yourself.
We can see why your husband left with the JW: living with someone who is never ever wrong is a burden and wears on the nerves.
United Kingdom is a monarchy.
The members of the House of Lords are elected.
The Queen is the head of the state religion.
The monarch can dismiss the Parliament with a stroke of the pen.
State schools are REQUIRED to provide CHRISTIAN collective worship.
And you know what it is like to have them go off in your mouth.
The sun rises in the east...
Who gives a toss whether you have moved or not and you have rarely been right.

Let me tell you a FEW of the things you have not been right about?

You have not been right about how worship in schools is implemented in real life England.
Or about the first fully working enigma machine captured by allied forces.
Or about who votes a person to be appointed your president.
Or about US b(w)ankers greed causing the 2007 global financial meltdown and subsequent world wide depressions (plural).
Or about your deliberately ignoring the word constitutional in “constitutional monarchy”
Or about the compulsory subjection to a piece of cloth and a god in the majority of US schools.
Or about the sun rising first on the US.
Or…
Or…
Or,,,

But it is right that the Queen is the head of a state religion – well done…

And it’s right that you are a racist bigot and probably right that you are a cuckold who can only get his kicks by smearing his hatred and lies across a public forum.

On the whole though it is right that you are a failure and every time you open your fat mouth some idiot sticks their foot in it.

To prove this I would like to point out the line in your post

THE MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE OF LORDS ARE ELECTED.
Endquote
Thank you for admitting your error, I will not gloat (of fall about in narcotic fuelled laughter) as you are so happy to do, because I am really proud of you, I really did not think you were man enough.

You seem to know a lot about them going off in your mouth. Experience? Is this your wife’s lovers or something that just happens to a gay JW whenever you visit the kingdom hall?

And why do you insist that lying makes you a better man? Lying simply confirms you as a liar, nothing more, nothing less.

#49030 Jul 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
United Kingdom IS a monarchy.
I haven't moved an inch.
A constitutional monarchy as stated by both the British government and the British monarch. You opinion is irrelevant.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Members of the House of Lords are not elected.
They are appointed.
And the sun rises in the east.
This isn't good for your blood pressure, fatty: the vein is throbbing in your forehead.
They are subject to an election process, which will qualify them to be appointed to the house of lords. Your limited and outdated understanding of the process is irrelevant.

My dreariest spunk breath, I eat healthily and take regular exercise, there is nothing wrong with my blood pressure. I am 5ft 10 and my BMI is 18. 5 so I can in no way (honestly) be called fatty. Unless of course you want to embarrass yourself even more and you are happy with your god seeing you as a liar. Or is it perhaps that your are jealous of a fit and healthy person that you need to lie to make yourself feel better?

So once again you are caught out lying in that hateful way so peculiar of god given JW morons. Why do you insist that lying makes you a better man? It’s pathetic and it makes me want to puke.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Appointed.
(quote)
House of Lords Reform
What is the House of Lords?
The House of Lords is the second chamber of Parliament and is also called the Upper House. Because it is not elected, it does not have the same powers as the Commons, but it retains the right to revise and scrutinise the Government's actions and legislation.
(end)
Not elected.
I tried searching the internet for your description, it does not appear to exist so we can assume that you have made it up. Unless of course you can provide a citation?

However the power of the house of lords is not the question and your obvious obfuscation is irrelevant.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither do and American English is a dialect.
Jeezus fooking christ on a crutch. Been there and proved it for you, several times.

Tools > Language > Set language
Or
Tools > Options > Content > Languages
Or
Tools > Internet Options > Languages > Add Language

In that form or similar, in every case it refers to “language” not “dialect”. It is there on just about every piece of software you run so you may check for yourself without getting off your fat a$$. There is no (that’s NO [N – O]) option for set dialect.

So we conclude that once again you opinion is blown out of the water by FACTS and therefore irrelevant

#49031 Jul 8, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>barefoot2626 is a member of the US Entitlement Socieity(Welfare) which has been confirmed.
Was he appointed or elected?

#49032 Jul 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a hobby and keeps me off the streets.
…
That is something then. We should be praised for keeping your neighbourhood safer

New slogan
----------
Keep Death off the streets

Distract barea$$2626 by
keeping him glued to his
computer.
----------
SupaAFC

Epsom, UK

#49033 Jul 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you cannot find that claim and I can show you the many dozens of times I dozens of definitions for monarchy.
You could have taken your pick.
Three times I posted it within the same two/three pages and three times you deliberately ignored addressing the contradiction. What good would it be posting it for a fourth time?
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is almost unfathomable for someone too be so narcissistic he would rather insist the United KING_dom is other than a monarchy rather than to admit he was wrong.
Almost, eh, Shug?
Until you explain what exactly the "is" actually is, you could be claiming that the UK "is" anything. What is the "is"? Our government? Our political system? Our coinage? Our geography?

You claim you have me cornered, you claim you are the one with the facts, but you cannot even explain what you are even arguing. You have no clue what your argument even is.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for admitting I have you cornered.
Corner me by explaining what the "is" is. I hear crickets.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>So you celebrate Christmas, NotBot?

It does not surprise me that you are a phoney atheist, either.
Your attempt to goad me into an argument about atheism and Christmas does not hide the fact that you spent Christmas day on your computer. Alone. From other people.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how someone could have such a huge ego that he would argue with someone about the same thing, posting hundreds of times, and complain about the other person responding to his posts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
On the contrary I am happy that my whackamole has a schedule that consists of nothing but spending the majority of his day on Topix, just where I need him.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Here you are arguing with someone you don't know that *I* need a life on a point you lost over a year ago.
I can only play with the cards I am dealt with - all you give me are the same refuted arguments and empty responses to mine. What else can I do other than keep provoking you into making a spectacle of yourself? You do know that this is all people who engage with you aim to do, right? It is a race to get the manchild into another hissy fit quicker than the other posters in the thread.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>You need to get a psychologist.
One post per ten minutes per day. You need more than a psychologist, my manchild friend.

Location hidden

#49034 Jul 8, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have a yeast infection?
I know you are but what am I?

~stomp stomp stomp~

Location hidden

#49035 Jul 8, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
Read the bill and weep. Oh you would not do that,
Read the bill which suggests making the House of Lords an elected body?

Why SKANQUE: are you saying that the House of Lords is NOT an elected body?

Wait a second... you told us that it WAS an elected body.

Location hidden

#49036 Jul 8, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
That of course does not excuse your ignorance of the British political system that you love to hate.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

I guess you think we all forgot you tell us that the House of Lords was an elected body, and to "prove" it, you posted a link to the bill that PROPOSED to make the House of Lords an elected body.

How many members of the House of Lords- just over 800- are elected, Skanque?

Location hidden

#49037 Jul 8, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
Read the bill and weep.
You mean the bill that PROPOSES making the House of Lords an elected body, Skanque?

Location hidden

#49038 Jul 8, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
Who gives a toss whether you have moved or not and you have rarely been right.
sWEETIE: i HAVE *ALWAYS* PROVED RIGHT!

I want to thank you for making it easy- like you insisting the House of Lords was an elected body.

Even when OTHER subjects of the Queen told you you look ridiculous insisting otherwise.

Location hidden

#49039 Jul 8, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
Or about who votes a person to be appointed your president.
~stomp stomp stomp~ wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I understand your envy, Skanque, we in the States live in a democracy and you live in a monarchy.

Location hidden

#49040 Jul 8, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
Or about the sun rising first on the US.
You are making things up again, Skanque.

That yeast infection medication side effects?

“Sweden more democratic thanUSA”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#49041 Jul 8, 2013
Sweden is a parliamentary democracy, which means that all public power proceeds from the people.

http://www.government.se/sb/d/2853

Location hidden

#49042 Jul 8, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
THE MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE OF LORDS ARE ELECTED
That has been your position, Skanque.

Are you trying to find a way out of it, dear?

You are going to have to delete a lot of your posts...

“Sweden more democratic thanUSA”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#49043 Jul 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
~stomp stomp stomp~ wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I understand your envy, Skanque, we in the States live in a democracy and you live in a monarchy.
USA isn't a democracy it's a republic

Location hidden

#49045 Jul 8, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
They are subject to an election process, which will qualify them to be appointed to the house of lords.
House of Lords = appointed.

Location hidden

#49046 Jul 8, 2013
You have a right to your opinion but it is obvious to the rest of us you have a mental illness if you cannot accept the real facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 32 min Regolith Based Li... 67,289
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 hr Subduction Zone 28,677
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 4 hr Dogen 3,537
is it ever right to hate Christians as a group? Tue superwilly 21
Atheist Humor (Aug '09) Tue superwilly 462
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) Apr 22 IB DaMann 5,975
News Unholy? Atheists should embrace the science of ... Apr 20 Eagle 12 9
More from around the web