In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 Full story: Spiked 47,724

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Full Story
Face Reality

Rochelle, IL

#47618 Mar 3, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
WAH! WAH! WAHHHH!~stomp stomp stomp ~
How did you become such an idiot?
Siro

Brisbane, Australia

#47619 Mar 4, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>
Your strawman has been refuted. Got anything new? How about defining democracy?
Oh wait - I remember - you have finally accepted that your argument about Britain being an undemocratic monarchy is empty, so that is why all you can do is pastejob a red herring.
Stomp, stomp, and stomp some more. Maybe Daddy will finally buy you an ice cream if you scream really really hard.
You cur are a bore....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#47620 Mar 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Old history?
Current Queen, like you ex husband.
Using deliberate ignorance to promote a lie is still lying. What more can be expect

P.S. Is you wife out on the batter again?
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not appointed.
As in the UK... by the monarch.
Like most of your Parliament.
Elected.
You obviously have no comprehension of the US constitution and laws governing the electoral college

Parliament is elected by popular vote. There has recently (28th Feb) been an election in Eastleigh because their parliamentary MP resigned, look up the reason why if you are interested, it makes hilarious reading
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
They do.
You may not like the process but then: you have no say in the head of state where you live whatsoever.
No they donít, I donít care about the process either, It does not effect me just as the UK being a constitutional monarchy does not effect you but that does not stop you griping about it.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Constitutional monarchies are monarchies.
Look it up.
Ask people who claim to have to degrees in..."politics".
Constitutional monarchies are constitutional monarchies.
Look it up.
Ask people who claim to have to degrees in..."politics".
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already proved you wrong.
The first Enigmas where captured in Norway from the Krebs.
You can stomp you feet all you like, Skanque.
No you havenít, you have made a statement and offered no evidence to back up your claim. I have shown several links to official navy archives that confirm that I am correct.

FYI As I have already told you the first Enigma machine the British obtained was a commercial (3 rotor) version which was purchased through normal channels in 1927. The first military Enigma machine that the British codebreakers obtained was from the Polish Cipher Bureau, who provided it when Poland fell to Germany in September 1939, this was a 4 rotor machine. The first fully military spec machine with ALL rotors was captured from the U110.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
UK = monarchy.
Few words help, Skanque?
Constitutional monarchy, even the monarch says so and I would think she knows a little more about the FACT than you do.
http://www.royal.gov.uk/monarchuk/howthemonar...
http://www.royal.gov.uk/MonarchUK/HowtheMonar...
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie when you move your lips, Skanque.
Including when you wrap them around those drip[pydicks you are so fond of. "mmm ffmf enigma... mmmmmft... found ...mmmmmmmmmmffff first... mhpphhhhhhhhhhhh working... COUGH mmmmmmmmmmmmph. love you... mmmmmmmmmmmmpfh coughcough."
Nop I donít lie, I have no god to lie for and so there is no need, facts are truthful enough for me, your make believe and wet dreams donít count.

You seem to know the ritual and sounds, perhaps you learned from sucking off your wifeís boyfriendssssss eh?
SupaAFC

Bathgate, UK

#47621 Mar 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
SuperFAG wrote:
Wikipedia is the -only- source where the quote shows up ad verbatim
Your red herring-turned-strawman has been refuted. Are you ready to address what was actually asked yet?
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
WAH! WAH! WAHHHH!~stomp stomp stomp ~
Man Child
A Man Child is a fully-grown male that acts like a baby. A Man Child usually whines, complains, and thinks everything is unfair. Man Children in the workplace can be recognized as one who is always complaining about the rules and/or shows too much emotion ex. Crying.
"He was just crying at his desk, what a man child!"

Your temper tantrums do not really help your cause.
SupaAFC

Bathgate, UK

#47622 Mar 4, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
You cur are a bore....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Are you not the guy who ran away from my post a week or two ago?
SupaAFC

Bathgate, UK

#47623 Mar 4, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Constitutional monarchy, even the monarch says so and I would think she knows a little more about the FACT than you do.
http://www.royal.gov.uk/monarchuk/howthemonar...
http://www.royal.gov.uk/MonarchUK/HowtheMonar...
Of course Barefoot keeps asking if we have a Constitution, then refuses to explain the relevance of this question when it is obvious he is arguing that since we do not have one physical Constitution, we are therefore not a Constitutional monarchy.

Hey, manchild:

Why is it that you happily declared that absolute and elective are "kinds of" monarchies, but that a Constitutional monarchy "is a monarchy"?

Why is Constitutional not a "kind" either?

Why can you not answer this question?

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#47624 Mar 4, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Barefoot keeps asking if we have a Constitution, then refuses to explain the relevance of this question when it is obvious he is arguing that since we do not have one physical Constitution, we are therefore not a Constitutional monarchy.
Hey, manchild:
Why is it that you happily declared that absolute and elective are "kinds of" monarchies, but that a Constitutional monarchy "is a monarchy"?
Why is Constitutional not a "kind" either?
Why can you not answer this question?
The guy (and I use the term loosely) is a blithering idiot who will not accept fact because he would have no one to argue with. You have shown him this fact as I have, as several others have, links to official and government lines on the history of the British constitution and the constitutional monarchy have been presented, he ignores it all and denies it. I can only assume that he needs the excitement communication, heíd just be a lonely old fart without it.

He makes bold statements with no appreciation of the facts and when he is shown the facts his next statement (always the same)-ďalready refutedĒĖ really the mind boggles as the lack of intelligence he show while he assumes he is being clever. Quite laughable if it was not so sad.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47625 Mar 4, 2013
Face Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you become such an idiot?
You did you get those stains on your shirt?

Location hidden

#47626 Mar 4, 2013
[QUOTE who="ChristineM"
P.S. Is you wife out on the batter again?
[/QUOTE]

Are you still searching for the DNA results on the kids?

Location hidden

#47627 Mar 4, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
You obviously have no comprehension of the US constitution and laws governing the electoral college
Pearls before big fat swine, eh, Skanque?

Location hidden

#47628 Mar 4, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
Parliament is elected by popular vote.
As I remind you: the reason you know so little of how US goverment works is you know little how the UK monarchy works.

No matter how hard you stomp your feet, SKANQUE: the majority of the UK Parliament is appointed by the monarch.

Majority- that means *most*.

Do you know how many are appointed to the US COngress, SKANQUE?

Zero.

None.

They are all elected.

Sometimes, after they are elected, they die or are get other offices and resign from their seats and those seats are appointed until new election are scheduled- that would be one or two at any one time of 535. Temporary.

Compare to the monarchy in the UK...

... where the SUBJECTS of the UK have no say in head of state, and no say on who is the PM.

Location hidden

#47630 Mar 4, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
No they donít, I donít care about the process either, It does not effect me just as the UK being a constitutional monarchy
I guess you don't care, that's why you've been rolling around for six months crying about it- and not caring that you have no say in who runs your country is after all the trademark of being a subject rather than a citizen and why subjects are limped-wristed pansies.

Location hidden

#47631 Mar 4, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
the UK being a constitutional monarchy does not effect you but that does not stop you griping about it.
Griping?

There is fewer things that I can care less about, Skanque.

The UK is a monarchy.

No matter how hard you stomp your fat feet.

Location hidden

#47632 Mar 4, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
FYI As I have already told you the first Enigma machine the British
You keep moving the goalposts, Skanque.

You insisted the first "working" Enigma was one that was captured only after I proved that an Enigma was captured by Americans that your pal Packy was captured by England.

And you've been rolling around on the floor trying to find a way to cover your big fat azz when I told you your were WRONG about the Enigma captured being from the U110.

aND OF COURSE, we know you can't stand being proved wrong.

Location hidden

#47633 Mar 4, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
You seem to know the ritual and sounds
You know the TASTE, eh, Skanque?

Wipe your chins, dear.
SupaAFC

Bathgate, UK

#47634 Mar 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Griping?
There is fewer things that I can care less about, Skanque.
The UK is a monarchy.
No matter how hard you stomp your fat feet.
Can you explain how absolute and elective are "kinds of" monarchies but a Constitutional monarchy "is a monarchy"?

Why is it not a "kind of" monarchy too?

Can you be a big boy and answer this question?

Location hidden

#47635 Mar 4, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you explain how absolute
You have nothing to say here, Welsher.

Location hidden

#47636 Mar 4, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Barefoot keeps asking if we have a Constitution
A rhetorical question.

The UK does not have a Constitution.

They have a queen.

Location hidden

#47637 Mar 4, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
A Man Child usually whines, complains, and thinks everything is unfair.
WAHHHHHH! WAHHHHHHHHHH!

~stomp stomp stomp~

Welsher.

Of course, it's it bit odd that the term Welsher should be applied to anyone outside of England.

As you demonstrate, SuperFAG.
SupaAFC

Bathgate, UK

#47638 Mar 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have nothing to say here, Welsher.
Yet you cannot answer my questions. Why is that if I have nothing to say?
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
A rhetorical question.
The UK does not have a Constitution.
They have a queen.
Yet we are still termed as a Constitutional monarchy - even by the Queen herself. Why is that?
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
WAHHHHHH! WAHHHHHHHHHH!
~stomp stomp stomp~
Welsher.
Only you fail to see the hilarious irony in responding to a manchild definition by acting like a child.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, it's it bit odd that the term Welsher should be applied to anyone outside of England.
As you demonstrate, SuperFAG.
To call me a welsher requires showing where I ever agreed to a bet.

You cannot do that.

Why? Because a bet was never agreed to.

Although, speaking of bets, are you ready to pay up for losing the Facebook bet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Rosa_Winkel 228,566
Our world came from nothing? 1 hr Reason Personified 700
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 3 hr Dally Mama 5,587
Heaven 6 hr susanblange 2
Another week, another atheist demands we call h... 7 hr Patrick 7
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 7 hr Patrick 152
The Ultimate Evidence of God (Mar '14) 16 hr Patrick 140

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE