In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 Full story: Spiked 47,713

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47540 Feb 22, 2013
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>I donít know, but it would seem to be better than being barefoot2626.
Better than being on the inside of your mouth, Shug

Location hidden

#47541 Feb 22, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
Your claim was that Lincoln created "The IRS".
Never a quote when you need, eh, fat boy?
Face Reality

Rochelle, IL

#47542 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>I donít know, but it would seem to be better than being barefoot2626.
Yes that is reality.
Face Reality

Rochelle, IL

#47543 Feb 22, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Creationist piece of sh*t with no morals.
You wonder ďWhy do creationists lie?Ē
A: Ask Obama.
He probably lies for the same reason every one of his support team lies.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#47544 Feb 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than being on the inside of your mouth, Shug
You do know that you come across as a maniacal OCD lunatic with your infatuation with others body parts as well as being a total a-hole. So far you cower away from anyone that challenges you to take a stand on a question, so with that you are nothing but a troll that for the most part I ignore.

Location hidden

#47545 Feb 23, 2013
So far you cower away from anyone that challenges you to take a stand on a question
You mean like the way I cower away from the NotBots that challenged me on my stand- that the United Kingdom is a monarchy? Or that the United Kingdom requires collective worship in tax funded schools? Or I cower away from my position: the monarch of the UK appoints most of the Parliament? Or that I cower away from my statement that the KINGDOM of Sweden is a monarchy? Or I cower away from the position that the first national tax was in 1862, not 1913 as fat boy insists, or that I cower away from the IRS having it's beginning with the appointment made by Abraham Lincoln? Or that I cower away from the fact- my position- that Americans captured the U505, not the Brits as Packy insists?

Pray tell: what exactly have I backed off of?

Location hidden

#47546 Feb 23, 2013
you are nothing but a troll that for the most part I ignore.
Yes, you insist you ignore me several times a week.

What a shame you do not offer $50 for every time you forget.
SupaAFC

Glasgow, UK

#47547 Feb 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
~stomp stomp stomp~
It's for you to prove, SuperFAG.
Like your continual dodging of declaring whether Britain is a Constitutional monarchy or not, your refusal to answer a simple question is more than enough to demonstrate that you got the quote from Wikipedia.

Thus making you a hypocrite when you ran away from my Wiki citations.

What you seem unable to comprehend is choosing to run away from questions does not help your cause, manchild. Your silence speaks volumes.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We can start with your statement that THERE WERE NO OTHER WEB RESOURCES OUTSIDE OF WIKIpedia.
We can start by addressing what was actually asked which was where you got the quote from.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We "can" meaning of course there isn't a possibility on earth you have it in you admit you were wrong, you sausage sucking Momma's boy.
So says the hypocrite who, when confronted about his claim of a Facebook link being Encyclopedia Britannica, simply said "doesn't matter".

Let's play Barefoot rules:

Doesn't matter.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Wichita. Ks.

#47548 Feb 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you insist you ignore me several times a week.
What a shame you do not offer $50 for every time you forget.
OH! I jump in when it becomes fun to see you squirm. On other forums you claim that I was an internet bully because I wanted an answer to a question that you never would answer.

The complexity of some questions draws more than a yes or no at times, but you seem to refuse to see anything but black and white. I can see why you might be a lonely person.

Now I have really tried to see things from your point of view, but I could not get my head that far up my ass.

Location hidden

#47549 Feb 23, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your continual dodging of declaring whether
SupaAFC wrote:
Wikipedia is the -only- source where the quote shows up ad verbatim

PS, SUperFAG: there is not a single person here that expected to keep your word.

Location hidden

#47550 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
OH! I jump in when it becomes fun to see you squirm.
The only thing squirming here is your boyfriend's DNA making it's way down the back of your throat, Darling.

Location hidden

#47551 Feb 23, 2013
Now I have really tried to see things from your point of view, but
But it's hard to see when your client has his pubic hair buried into your mustache, isn't, hon?

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Wichita. Ks.

#47552 Feb 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing squirming here is your boyfriend's DNA making it's way down the back of your throat, Darling.
See that is what I am commenting about. Your in the closet comments about your life.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's hard to see when your client has his pubic hair buried into your mustache, isn't, hon?

Your Childish and immature side is showing again.

If one was to psychoanalyze your comments it would seem that you fantasize a lot about same sex partnerships. Is it that you have not decided what you are or will be?

Not to worry I will not judge you on sexual orientation, only the lack of mental orientation.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Wichita. Ks.

#47553 Feb 23, 2013
SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your continual dodging of declaring whether Britain is a Constitutional monarchy or not, your refusal to answer a simple question is more than enough to demonstrate that you got the quote from Wikipedia.
Thus making you a hypocrite when you ran away from my Wiki citations.
What you seem unable to comprehend is choosing to run away from questions does not help your cause, manchild. Your silence speaks volumes.
<quoted text>
We can start by addressing what was actually asked which was where you got the quote from.
<quoted text>
So says the hypocrite who, when confronted about his claim of a Facebook link being Encyclopedia Britannica, simply said "doesn't matter".
Let's play Barefoot rules:
Doesn't matter.
Itís ok he has problems.

Location hidden

#47557 Feb 23, 2013
Your Childish and immature side is showing again.
Don't dish it out if you can't take it, you spooge-breathed puss.

How much longer are you going to be insisting you are giving me the 'silent treatment'?

Wipe your chin.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Wichita. Ks.

#47559 Feb 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't dish it out if you can't take it, you spooge-breathed puss.
How much longer are you going to be insisting you are giving me the 'silent treatment'?
Wipe your chin.
I never stated that I was giving you the silent treatment.

All though you should seek treatment for your condition.

It would seem by your responses that you cannot take it as you dish it out. I really do think that you have an unstable mental condition. Oh as I did state I do respond at times just to see you get all flustered and show your true color. From where I come from you would be a person of interest and suspicion by your comments. Many mentally unstable people have your affliction.

Location hidden

#47560 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I never stated that I was giving you the silent treatment.
Gosh, I wish you were.

I guess you were just waiting until you could say something clever... and gave up.

Location hidden

#47561 Feb 23, 2013
<
It would seem by your responses that you cannot take it as you dish it out.
I'm not the one rolling around on the floor sobbing his eyes out.

Want a hankie?
Face Reality

Genoa, IL

#47564 Feb 23, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Creationist piece of sh*t with no morals.
Does Obama claim to be a Christian who believes in "CREATION"?
Why does Obama lie?.
How about Clinton, Pelosi, Biden, and all the rest of those scripture quoting moral giants? lmao
Face Reality

Genoa, IL

#47565 Feb 23, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one rolling around on the floor sobbing his eyes out.
Want a hankie?
A hankie would probably be best because I am sure he doesn't want your wet and nasty bib.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 26 min Joe fortuna 234,525
Christianity Created Hitler 1 hr Uncle Sam 123
"Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 hr The Dude 14,504
Our world came from nothing? (Jul '14) 5 hr The_Box 1,230
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 11 hr woodtick57 2,838
Richard Dawkins needs to get a life 17 hr Thinking 22
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... Sun polymath257 41
More from around the web