In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 Full story: Spiked 47,724

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47457 Feb 18, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, would you like me to post the education league tables
I only have to copy your posts, Packy.

How's that smog working out for you?

Location hidden

#47458 Feb 18, 2013
straa wrote:
The average IQ of Americans is good, and ametica
ummmm yeah...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#47459 Feb 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Insulting my intelligence (or trying to...) doesn't help your case, nimrod, so I've handed you your hat.
Maybe you and Packy can get together and come up with something clever?
your not helping your case on this thread here either just like on the other threads same issues just different postors pointing out the same BS.

Location hidden

#47461 Feb 18, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>your not helping your case on this thread
It should be noted that *I* am not chasing you around threads.

COUGH.

And as I have already pointed out: you posting links as proof that you insist prove your point when they REFUTE what you said HAHAHAHAHAHAH! often in the first paragraph doesn't help yours.

Wipe your chin, boy.

Location hidden

#47462 Feb 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be noted that *I* am not chasing you around threads.
COUGH.
And as I have already pointed out: you posting links as proof that you insist prove your point when they REFUTE what you said HAHAHAHAHAHAH! often in the first paragraph doesn't help yours.
Wipe your chin, boy.
whatever stalker.

Location hidden

#47464 Feb 18, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>whatever stalker.
Right.

Of course, everyone here can see your first post, darling.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#47465 Feb 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin was an atheist for most of his life, certainly, an atheist when he began killing people.
And now we see the American atheist killing today. Every morning I wake up, turn on the TV , and see where more atheists have killed and killed. It really is a big problem and we need to find all atheists and prosecute them.

The atheists are in a state of rage and are killing people left and right.

Location hidden

#47468 Feb 18, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You're just looking for something with which you can start another meltdown. Anyone can look it up so you just want to argue.
No persecution points awarded.
got that right

Location hidden

#47469 Feb 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
Of course, everyone here can see your first post, darling.
wrong as usual of course just another deflection.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#47470 Feb 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
And now we see the American atheist killing today. Every morning I wake up, turn on the TV , and see where more atheists have killed and killed. It really is a big problem and we need to find all atheists and prosecute them.
The atheists are in a state of rage and are killing people left and right.
Barefoot's just using that tired old argument even after it has been proven wrong to him countless and countless times...it was, in fact, people of religious faith that did all the killing for Stalin. he knew they we mindless sheeple that are easily manipulated and used. they never gave up their faith that supposedly helps people avoid committing murder and genocide and suck, but never really does..

i think barefoot is just sore cuz he didn't get into one of the premier cults...just the truly whackjob doorknocker kind...

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#47471 Feb 18, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Barefoot's just using that tired old argument even after it has been proven wrong to him countless and countless times...it was, in fact, people of religious faith that did all the killing for Stalin. he knew they we mindless sheeple that are easily manipulated and used. they never gave up their faith that supposedly helps people avoid committing murder and genocide and suck, but never really does..
i think barefoot is just sore cuz he didn't get into one of the premier cults...just the truly whackjob doorknocker kind...
Stalin was a killing maniacal atheist. You seem to embrace his agenda. Why did you choose to be so evil?

St. Croix valley

#47472 Feb 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin was a killing maniacal atheist. You seem to embrace his agenda. Why did you choose to be so evil?
Stalin didn't kill anyone...he had people of faith do it for him...they did it willingly..what kind of faith is that?

well, just look at the bible..one of the bloodiest, most violent books around, and most certainly the worlst moral guide ever published...

Location hidden

#47473 Feb 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
And now we see the American atheist killing today.
They have a long way to go to catch up with the Christians.

At least here in the USA.

Location hidden

#47474 Feb 18, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Barefoot's just using that tired old argument even after it has been proven wrong to him countless and countless times...it was, in fact, people of religious faith that did all the killing for Stalin.
Stalin was an atheist.

To ignore history is to repeat it.

If you are keeping score, that would be Stalin & Mao: atheists, and Hitler Christian.

Location hidden

#47475 Feb 18, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
I think you are sore because your boyfriend used a MemberExtender with the Pleasuring Ring before you had completely recovered from your colostomy self examination.

ChristineM buys KY by the case- she may be open for trades.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#47476 Feb 18, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Stalin didn't kill anyone...he had people of faith do it for him...they did it willingly..what kind of faith is that?
well, just look at the bible..one of the bloodiest, most violent books around, and most certainly the worlst moral guide ever published...
The only people killed in the Bible were people like you . Your posts prove it justifiable.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#47477 Feb 18, 2013
atheist sock puppet wrote:
<quoted text>
They have a long way to go to catch up with the Christians.
At least here in the USA.
What? doing good deeds?

St. Croix valley

#47478 Feb 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin was an atheist.
To ignore history is to repeat it.
If you are keeping score, that would be Stalin & Mao: atheists, and Hitler Christian.
but it was people of religious faith that did his killing for them. why didn't their faith tell them to not save their own skins by becoming mass murderers?

to forget history is to repeat it.

Religious people have killed 99.99% of the people in the world that died at the hands of another human...

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#47479 Feb 18, 2013
woodtick57 the lying bigoted atheist wrote:
<quoted text>but it was people of religious faith that did his killing for them. why didn't their faith tell them to not save their own skins by becoming mass murderers?
to forget history is to repeat it.
Religious people have killed 99.99% of the people in the world that died at the hands of another human...
And the religion you are referencing is atheism. I'm sure you are referring to that religion if you are to be considered as honest.

I've never seen a Christian assisting tornado victims killing the survivors, but I damn sure have seen atheists killing innocent kids in schools. The past decade has provided multiple examples.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#47481 Feb 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
And the religion you are referencing is atheism. I'm sure you are referring to that religion if you are to be considered as honest.
I've never seen a Christian assisting tornado victims killing the survivors, but I damn sure have seen atheists killing innocent kids in schools. The past decade has provided multiple examples.
Post some proof, you lying sack of shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our world came from nothing? 9 min Reason Personified 1,043
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 29 min ChristineM 230,023
Islam for peace, or violence? 49 min Chiclets 41
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 3 hr Adam 22,993
Does Being 'Spiritual But Not Religious' Really... 7 hr Thinking 2
Adam Atheoi - the god of 'humanity' Mon Thinking 90
Man center of the universe. Mon Thinking 87

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE