In America, atheists are still in the...

In America, atheists are still in the closet

There are 47711 comments on the Spiked story from Apr 11, 2012, titled In America, atheists are still in the closet. In it, Spiked reports that:

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Spiked.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#47450 Feb 18, 2013
barefoot is barebrained wrote:
You have not slapped the smog out
Smog, I got it, Packy.

Are you pretending to be someone else?

In your shoes, I sure 'wood'.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#47451 Feb 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
you'd like it because with the lower average IQ you would no longer stick out!
you are proving everyones point on this thread about your average IQ which definitely is proving to be lower than the average IQ.
Anonymous

London, UK

#47452 Feb 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should move to England.
The people are generally stupid so- with some studying, you might be able to fit in. Their college graduates are equivalent to our tenth grade.
And they don't have a constitution so you don't have to get confused.
Really, would you like me to post the education league tables and show you what places the UK and usa are in the league table
Barefoot is Barebrained

Rochelle, IL

#47453 Feb 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you pretending to be someone else?
hahah you Topix nuts spend so much time on here you are out of touch with reality.
hahah Everyone is pretending to be someone else hahah that's funny.
Get a life idiot. No on second thought why don't you take another vacation down de'anal canal and flush yourself.
Anonymous

London, UK

#47454 Feb 18, 2013
The average IQ of Americans is good, and ametica has some great universities, scientists and a consistent record for inventions that is only bettered by Britain, but barefoot is obviously a genetic defect and not representative of Americans who are mostly very smart people

“There is no god!”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#47455 Feb 18, 2013
straa wrote:
The average IQ of Americans is good, and ametica has some great universities, scientists and a consistent record for inventions that is only bettered by Britain, but barefoot is obviously a genetic defect and not representative of Americans who are mostly very smart people
many of them are from other countries

Location hidden

#47456 Feb 18, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you are proving everyones point on this thread about your average IQ
Insulting my intelligence (or trying to...) doesn't help your case, nimrod, so I've handed you your hat.

Maybe you and Packy can get together and come up with something clever?

Location hidden

#47457 Feb 18, 2013
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, would you like me to post the education league tables
I only have to copy your posts, Packy.

How's that smog working out for you?

Location hidden

#47458 Feb 18, 2013
straa wrote:
The average IQ of Americans is good, and ametica
ummmm yeah...

Location hidden

#47459 Feb 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Insulting my intelligence (or trying to...) doesn't help your case, nimrod, so I've handed you your hat.
Maybe you and Packy can get together and come up with something clever?
your not helping your case on this thread here either just like on the other threads same issues just different postors pointing out the same BS.

Location hidden

#47461 Feb 18, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>your not helping your case on this thread
It should be noted that *I* am not chasing you around threads.

COUGH.

And as I have already pointed out: you posting links as proof that you insist prove your point when they REFUTE what you said HAHAHAHAHAHAH! often in the first paragraph doesn't help yours.

Wipe your chin, boy.

Location hidden

#47462 Feb 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be noted that *I* am not chasing you around threads.
COUGH.
And as I have already pointed out: you posting links as proof that you insist prove your point when they REFUTE what you said HAHAHAHAHAHAH! often in the first paragraph doesn't help yours.
Wipe your chin, boy.
whatever stalker.

Location hidden

#47464 Feb 18, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>whatever stalker.
Right.

Of course, everyone here can see your first post, darling.

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#47465 Feb 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin was an atheist for most of his life, certainly, an atheist when he began killing people.
And now we see the American atheist killing today. Every morning I wake up, turn on the TV , and see where more atheists have killed and killed. It really is a big problem and we need to find all atheists and prosecute them.

The atheists are in a state of rage and are killing people left and right.

Location hidden

#47468 Feb 18, 2013
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>You're just looking for something with which you can start another meltdown. Anyone can look it up so you just want to argue.
No persecution points awarded.
got that right

Location hidden

#47469 Feb 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
Of course, everyone here can see your first post, darling.
wrong as usual of course just another deflection.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#47470 Feb 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
And now we see the American atheist killing today. Every morning I wake up, turn on the TV , and see where more atheists have killed and killed. It really is a big problem and we need to find all atheists and prosecute them.
The atheists are in a state of rage and are killing people left and right.
Barefoot's just using that tired old argument even after it has been proven wrong to him countless and countless times...it was, in fact, people of religious faith that did all the killing for Stalin. he knew they we mindless sheeple that are easily manipulated and used. they never gave up their faith that supposedly helps people avoid committing murder and genocide and suck, but never really does..

i think barefoot is just sore cuz he didn't get into one of the premier cults...just the truly whackjob doorknocker kind...

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#47471 Feb 18, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Barefoot's just using that tired old argument even after it has been proven wrong to him countless and countless times...it was, in fact, people of religious faith that did all the killing for Stalin. he knew they we mindless sheeple that are easily manipulated and used. they never gave up their faith that supposedly helps people avoid committing murder and genocide and suck, but never really does..
i think barefoot is just sore cuz he didn't get into one of the premier cults...just the truly whackjob doorknocker kind...
Stalin was a killing maniacal atheist. You seem to embrace his agenda. Why did you choose to be so evil?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#47472 Feb 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin was a killing maniacal atheist. You seem to embrace his agenda. Why did you choose to be so evil?
Stalin didn't kill anyone...he had people of faith do it for him...they did it willingly..what kind of faith is that?

well, just look at the bible..one of the bloodiest, most violent books around, and most certainly the worlst moral guide ever published...

Location hidden

#47473 Feb 18, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
And now we see the American atheist killing today.
They have a long way to go to catch up with the Christians.

At least here in the USA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 14 min Liam R 9,135
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 58 min Uncle Sam 242,936
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Brian_G 19,732
Should atheists have the burden of proof? 7 hr Thinking 15
News Aliens and evolution (Jun '12) 19 hr DanFromSmithville 6,157
Atheists have morals too! Sun par five 3
News Atheism 101: The anti-intellectualism of religion Sun QUITTNER Jne 28 2015 53
More from around the web