In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Spiked

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Comments (Page 2,245)

Showing posts 44,881 - 44,900 of47,734
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
SupaAFC

Larbert, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Darwins Stepchild wrote:
<quoted text>
Call your local university.
Speak to the Political Science department.
Ask one of the professors if the UK is a democracy.
I know what his/her answer will be, and it isn't the one you've been giving.
He has been unknowingly. Two degrees in politics right here, from an accredited British university, but what do I (and the literature read in the process) know when a manchild internet troll knows more about everything than anybody else?

Note to manchild: that is a rhetorical question.
SupaAFC

Larbert, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
United Kingdom Queen Elizabeth II Constitutional
But according to you Britain is not a Constitutional monarchy because we do not have a Constitution. Thus either your source is wrong, or you are wrong.

Which is it?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
no no you can't break your own rules
Poor Meatball: can't find the quote he needs, so he makes them up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>
But according to you Britain is not a Constitutional monarchy because we do not have a Constitution.
Poor NotBot: as always, never the quote he needs, so he has to make them up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>
That is all you could muster as a response?
All I need, SuperFAG: you have contributed anything new in two months.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

SupaAFC wrote:
Face it, Britain is a typical democracy
mon·ar·chy
[mon-er-kee] noun, plural mon·ar·chies.
1. a state or nation in which the supreme power is actually or nominally lodged in a monarch. Compare absolute monarchy, limited monarchy.
2. supreme power or sovereignty held by a single person.

Synonyms
1. See kingdom.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

SupaAFC wrote:
Two degrees in politics right here,
$49 each, with a frame, good deal for you, eh, SuperFAG?

Politics, eh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

SupaAFC wrote:
When the Queen starts making laws
Poor SuperFAG: stuck making up his own quotes and his own definitions.

mon·ar·chy
1. a state or nation in which the supreme power is actually or nominally lodged in a monarch. Compare absolute monarchy, limited monarchy.

Synonyms
1. See kingdom.

“There is no god!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Meatball: can't find the quote he needs, so he makes them up.
poor douche can't come up with anything so he have to repeat the same stupid text

“There is no god!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
mon·ar·chy
Synonyms
1. See kingdom.
so you are calling britain a non democratic country

“There is no god!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
All I need, SuperFAG: you have contributed anything new in two months.
still calling him super cigarette

“There is no god!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

in bsfoot land music players have either sound on the right channel or left never both

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pick up a book, Skanque.
It's right next to the book that proves the United Kingdom is a monarchy.
Read a few and none have “conclusive” evidence, there are some that make claims usually written by US authors with lots to justify to there fellow christians and very little evidence

Nope the evidence tells us that Stalin was born into a christian family, was raised Christian, for a time put his country before his faith and when he had sorted that out he returned to his faith.

There is no actual EVIDENCE that Stalin was atheist

However there is considerable reason for you to be know and a drippydick cuckold who leaves a yellow streak like a snail trail everywhere he walks
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Methinks you've displayed your racism for all to see.
Well considering that several people including myself have highlighted your racism and that Topix admin has removed several of your posts for overt racist comments. And that no one except you and an Australian sheepshagger with a inverted Oedipus complex has complained that the term black is racist then I take you objections as mute
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the real life oral experiences with drippydicks, Skanque.

PS: Guys don't care if they drip, so you know. Nice of you to do your part, though.
Your delusional projection and wet dreams are just that, concocted to help you gain a semi when you masturbate. Honey, because you don’t care if you drip rancid yellow puss is your problem.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
AS everyone in this forum knows, no matter how hard you stomp, Skanque, is you jumped in the middle of a conversation

So what is it now? You want to pretend you meant four rotor or five or three or first one that came in a wooden case?
FYI, I know you have a total eco-“testical” view of yourself but you have never been classed as everyone. And your racist outburst (even if ignorant) is still a racist outburst. I commented on you post with fact – public thread, ever considered the possibility? You lie, I have never insisted the US did not capture the U505, you have mentioned this before and I asked you for evidence which you failed to produce, why, because you could not so stop fooking lying you drippydick cuckold

Funnily enough I have proven my point several times that the first fully working military spec enigma machine was captured from the U110 and also that several lesser versions (with less rotors) were in the hands of the codbreakers at Bletchley park prior to this. You seem to ignore the evidence in favour of your dreams.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Best of luck with your English lesson, Skanque.
More than half of the UK Parliament are appointed.

Or if you like: I had as much to do with him being PM as you.
Ahh, parliament, are you changing the goalposts and claiming that you said something different than can be read in your post, you did not mention parliament

Let me quote
Barfy butt breath the drippydick cuckold said –
More than half of the UK are appointed.
That's a-p-p-o--i-n--t-e-d.
EndQuote

Methinks it’s the drippydick cuckold needing English lessons

P.S. dickhead, I have already told you that I did not vote for him but around 150000 other people did, because you ignore what is written simply makes you ignorant

Nope you have made a statement and stamped your feet, since when was that proof?

Oh I doubt that, at least I voted in the 2010 UK general election – did you???– very doubtful
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't have a vote in it.
….
What you said and what actually happened are two different things. I voted in the 2010 general election, live with it. The UK is a democracy, I get to vote. I know you don’t like the idea but when all is said and done it’s what the US governmental system is (very loosely) based on.
What has the BNP got to do with it? Oh I see you are just trying to introduce obfuscation, fair enough
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
120 million voters, Skanque,

Where do you make up your numbers drippydick? There are around 190 million voters in the US. It’s not my problem that some of them can’t be bothered shifting their lazy a$$es to vote is it?

Again what you say about UK politics and what is real are two totally different things. I voted in the 2010 general election, I did not vote for Cameron or anyone who would vote for who would become MP. That’s the way it goes in public voting.

If you want to look at the bottom line and say –‘that’s how it is so forget all the working out’ then that’s your problem, not mine
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And these 44 million voters had no say in who was the PM, none.

(clip)
Wrong, as explained to you before (several times) but you continue to stamp your feet - that’s your problem.

Again for the hard on understanding I voted in the 2010 GENERAL ELECTION
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I provided real numbers and you haven't.

PS: If the UK did not (desperately) need our help in WWII,…
Wrong, you provided irrelevant numbers dated 2 years before the start of WW2, I provided number for 1939, when WW2 started.

WW2 DID NOT START IN 1937

P.S. Ahh you mean like the goods and fuel supplied to Germany as well, it’s called profiteering

Begging? Where is this begging documented?
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Skanque: everyone here is fully aware that ***YOU*** are the one who suggested it.
Everyone, including you is aware that you verbally abused (and continue to verbally abuse) Straa. Given your repeated abusive racism I was fully aware how you would react and you have repeatedly proved me correct.

BTW , Black is not an abusive term except by people who want to see black as an abusive term, had I dais blue eyed blonde with a huge dick would you have taken the huff so much?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tasted awful, huh?
Illness of any type upsets me but when T\/\/ATS like you deliberately drip infected yellow puss in the obscene hope of contaminating everyone you come in contact with it’s just sick, especially when there are cures for most such infections.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky for you, that narrowed down the field of the potential fathers, eh? hon?
Black is the term, brown is the colour
Unlike you I am not a liar, I was 18 when I lost my virginity. Actually it was a pathetic failure and was another 2 years before trying again. That time was only marginally better but the guy turned out to be a rather like you, a lying hypocrite so he god dumped, from what I hear he is still getting dumped (some fools never learn). Third time was with my future husband age 24.

Now tell me how many disease infected whores (and there pimps) you had before age 24?
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
AGain, Skanque:….
Well you see drippydick, the guesswork of a yellow puss dripping syphilic cuckold is of no relevance

You seem to be fairly up top date with pox clinic procedure, have you taken mu advice and gone to get treated?
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin was an atheist.
Mao was an atheist.
Pol Pot was an atheist.
If you want to study the numbers of people in the last 100 years or so, it looks like the atheists are still winning the humans killed.
If you want to insist it was about religion...
Wrong, Stalin was a despot and he opposed religion during his early career. The mantra that Stalin was not a believer, Stalin killed millions, therefore was atheist actually holds no water when his upbringing and actions in later life are taken into account. Atheist?- No evidence

Mao. Tyrant, fanatical, Marxist, mass murderer, As for his religious belief was a Buddhist but abandoned his devotions in his teens. Buddhism is simply a different concept so far beyond the christian understanding that you call it atheism out of ignorance. Atheist?- No evidence

Pol Pot raised in a catholic school in the catholic tradition of daily worship to the worlds first recorded mass murderer. Atheist?- No evidence

A good christian will say “someone” killed millions so he must have been atheist and totally ignore the facts

And of course you can always shrug off those earlier artistes - right
The Crusades
The Inquisition
The Witch-hunting
as before your time

Ehm, no, it was about what was best for their country as they saw it.

“There is no god!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

in bsfoot land homes are either hot as lava or cold as liquid nitrogen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Tad aka Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a Christian, so your opinion doesnt add up to anything does it?
Much like your entire worthless deadbeat life.
<quoted text>
I didnt know that Straa was a paki, dont care either for that matter.
Its your blantant obnoxious manner that I have issue with.
<quoted text>
And where is my hatred of women?
Where is it demonstrated? Can you quote something I posted?
The only woman I have had issue with at this forum is you, so are you claiming that anyone who dislikes you in particular hates ALL women?
<quoted text>
Why do you refer to yourself in the 3rd person?
You act like one, you make assumptions in the christian way based on guesswork, that’s enough.

Is that an excuse? An apology? Barfy butt breath repeatedly (I counted 10 times in one day and several hundred times over the course of a few months) verbally abused Straa. What you know and don’t know are irrelevant to fact

Every time you open you mouth your misogynism oozes.

Why not? I could have said ‘me’ but it would have had less impact in highlighting your misogyny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Tad aka Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you are racist because of how you see blacks and black men in particular.
If you are saying that colour terms only apply to skin colour then you cannot call me racist or a hypocrite.
Who am I being racist against?
Africans such as congoids or capoids? Tigrayans? Or Tongans? What about Tuaregs (some of them could be called black)?
<quoted text>
As I previously stated I am not a Christian, the rest of your rant is simply bellyaching.
<quoted text>
Not at all, one only has to visit the site you nominated as your homepage on your profile page.
Those are your own words.
<quoted text>
Which Australians?
Australian is a nationality.....are you referring to just whites or to Aboriginals too?
Or dont they count because theyre.... black?
FYI, Hitler was most likely a Deist.
He believed in divine providence, he did not believe in Jesus as most Christians would.
You are the one who brings up the issue of cuckolds
You are the one who brings up the issue of white wives running off with blacks
You and you alone
What you believe when you guess is irrelevant. In the subject under discussion, i.e. racism then black and white relates to skin colour (although I have yet to see a black or white person). If it were my keyboard, which happens to be black then it would apply to my keyboard, however we were not discussing my keyboard, we were discussing racism

Behave like one get treated like one, your denials are apathetic

Ahh right so you deliberately ignored, misrepresent and cherrypock, more good christrian traits, but I see you were in there (at least claiming) to read it, did you masturbate?. If you had actually read it then how can you make accusations of racism?

Honey you made the accusation, I simply fired it back at you, you clam to have read my page, something I acutely doubt but I will ask - any it mention of bestiality? Nope, but that did not stop you insinuating in the typically christian spiteful way of the deliberately ignorant. Paybacks a bitchisn’t it

Hitler was a committed christian – He believed very strongly in jesus, he caused genocide to be committed agains the Jewish people because he believe the Jewish people were responsible for the death of jesus. What you consider “most likely” is like the rest of your BS, irrelevant

Yup, because barfy buff breath began by calling me names because he could not get his own way some time way back when you were still in nappies. More recently he began racially abusing Straa. Now I don’t know about you but I am not one to roll on my back and take abuse and I am not one to sit idly by while some drippydick butt face racially abuses another based on nothing more than chirtsian spit

If you don’t know the whole store then either butt out or learn

So what do you want here, everyone who is abased by barfy butt breath to sit back and accept it? Sorry, public thread, people who don’t like the outcome are welcome to leave.

I do however notice that you have moderated your foul mouth, don’t expect me to be grateful, you have already blown it
Siro

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Was you hero Stalin ignorant of this under his watch?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Milita...

The rest of Christines rant is simply psychotic, I suppose a mixture of paranoid schizophrenia, coalburning and marxist indoctrination will do that to you.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Siro wrote:
Was you hero Stalin ignorant of this under his watch?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Milita...
The rest of Christines rant is simply psychotic, I suppose a mixture of paranoid schizophrenia, coalburning and marxist indoctrination will do that to you.
First I think we need to recall you are the one who originally addressed me and started slagging me off, you don’t like comeback then perhaps you should have thought of that before some fool stuck his foot in your mouth

Next, what gives you the impression that Stalin was my hero? I would have thought “despotic” would have given you the hint but nope, you just had to guess, it seems to be your way.

Thirdly I assume you have not been on topix very long, wikipedia is not really a valid source, it is often used but us unfortunately is open to abuse by authors with an agenda. You are better getting material from government sites, educational establishment’s etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,881 - 44,900 of47,734
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••