In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Spiked

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Comments
44,721 - 44,740 of 47,724 Comments Last updated Sep 4, 2013

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#46417 Jan 17, 2013
Darwins Stepchild wrote:
<quoted text>
Technically, it is a monarchy. One could make the case it is a constitutional monarchy even though it doesn't have a constitution.
In describing its government, though, "parliamentary" would be best
The monarchy appoints most of the members of the UK parliament.

Now this is a fact: I don't care if you want to say I am only "technically" correct since my number is larger than your number.

Location hidden

#46418 Jan 17, 2013
Darwins Stepchild wrote:
Show me where in the Bible it even hints at democratic ideals. Ain't there.
STRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAW man.

Location hidden

#46419 Jan 17, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
" not the kind of monarchy you are trying to make sweden into "
You mean the YES or NO monarchy that I have been insisted was YES?

Location hidden

#46420 Jan 17, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
nope
and usa didn't capture the first enigma machine
There's your quote, darling.

Now why don't you go find the quote of me saying the USA capture the Enigma machine?

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#46421 Jan 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin = atheist.
Proof?
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You said my 'wife' ran away with a BLACK man.
Exposing (again) yet another color of your many prejudices.
Methinks you protest too much, truth hurts so bad he? So he was black, live with it
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only when a NotBot gets into a corner and is stuck having to admit she is wrong.
It's like the NotBots who keep insisting the UK is not a monarchy.
What corner, no proof, in fact his actions indicate otherwise, you are confusing political expediency with religion. You are good a confusing – yes?

Who is this you keep mentioning someone who keeps insisting that the UK us not a monarch? You never come up with any names, why is this are you making lying sh|t up for fun?
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We still have you as the only person here with actual and extended oral experience in oozing penises.
I understand: they have left a bad taste in your mouth, eh, Skanque?
Liar, liar, pants on fire.

PS: your are a blithering idiot cuckold drippydick JW with a persocution complesx and for some reason, no friends.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, liar, pants on fire.
PS:
"On March 4th 1941, during a Commando raid on the Lofoten Islands off Norway, the Royal Navy captured the German trawler Krebs, along with two Enigma machines and the current settings for use in home waters. This allowed another partial breakthrough, allowing some messages to be read. Donitz, whilst concerned by increased British naval successes, was assured by his cypher experts that Enigma was unbreakable, and tended to suspect that the problem was due to increasingly effective tracking by means of HF/DF signals."
All you need to do is provide and (ANY) A – N – Y single post to prove your point and then we will be able to see that it’s not simply your ranting paranoia causing these outbursts

What is so difficult for you to understand fully working. I have repeatedly stated that Bletchley Park had access to earlier enigma machines, 3 and 4 wheel devices. The breakthrough and ability to fully decipher military transmissions came with the capture or the U110

So why are you so hot to prove me wrong with quotation that specifuically highlight the term “This allowed another partial breakthrough, allowing some messages”
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if you say instead:'The first FULLY WORKING enigma machine with brown handles...'
Mindful of the Animal Farm 'beds don't count unless they have sheets on them'...
Nope, that’s how ignorant misogynist prats would like to see a woman think, not fact though, tough, live with it. The number of rotors were the key to a machines ability to crack military ciphers. A cipher read on a 5 wheel (fully working) military device had no chance of being decoded by on 3 or 4 wheel device.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, doesn't matter, the museum that holds Christopher Columbus's logbooks don't prove he was the first European to have discovered America.
Yes it does because although part of Bletchley is now a museum. What I showed you were declassified documents and photographs of Bletchley park as it was during the time in question

Do you have any photographs of Christopher Columbus?

#46422 Jan 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, so I guess everything on the internet is true, even old quotes?
Of course, I have the actual *NUMBERS* of ships before WWII, and the US had more... and that didn't even include the 50 ships the USA would transfer to the UK because the UK didn't have enough to patrol the Atlantic for the German submarines that were kicking their azzes.
And here we are three months later and you still have no sources that refute mine.
Considering that’s where you get most of your American anti British propaganda then I concede that to be a typically hypocritical remark

What you supplied were the number from 2 YEARS BEFORE WW2 which incidentally you hoisted from the interent. A medium that in your very post intimate the doubtful validity of such documents

Your internet document was dated 2 years before, my documents provided by the government and the RN from the actual start of the war in 1939, consider yourself refuted
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the color of the man my 'wife' ran off with again, Skanque?
You've displayed your true colors, Skanque.
Oh, the horrors! not just that she ran off, but she ran off with a BLACK man!
Black,

FYI, my children are black, well that lovely golden dark brown you get in children born with one black and one white parent. Don’t use your ignorant lying guesswork in your sad attempt to blame your sick racial attitudes on me

If you are horrified with the idea of a man running off with a black man and you continue to uses racist comments to straa then that only means one thing.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Backfires?
You mean: like when you say my 'wife' ran off with a BLACK man?
And you saying it doesn't make you racist, it makes me racist for thinking that you are a racist?
NotBot thinking... eh?
Like guys have drippydicks and they left a bad taste in your mouth but you are thinking you are insulting people with penises by telling them they taste bad.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Well it seems to keep you pretty ratty and that’s all that counts

Nope it shows your outright racism for disparaging Straa’s ethnicity with racist comments. You don’t like it tough, you started racially abusing Straa long before I raise the subject of you being a cuckold sloppy seconds licker to a black man

No I don’t like drippydicks, that’s one of many reasons I cant stand you, but you are welcome to continues guessing all you like, you don’t like backfires then tough, just p|ss off and play with yourslef
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Must cause you concerns when you wake up in the morning and look in the mirror... brushing your teeth, trying to get the taste of drippydick out of your mouth, eh, Skanque?
Nope, not a problem for me, I assume you speak from personal experience
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
To be sure, Skanque, it looks like you have grown FAT mentally ... as well... from lack of exercise.
It starts by admitting you are wrong when you have been some publicly humiliated.
What? You my drippydick little racist cuckold are meaningless, there are people on here who ARE capable of decent brain matter exercising exertions. You would not understand that because that drippydick of yours you caught from your wife after she had that fist (of many) gangbang is effecting your brain. I have repeatedly asked that you consider visiting the STI clinic and getting it treated but oh no, you know best. Fester in peace.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Already refuted, Drippydickbreath.
Maurice Harold Macmillan
PS: The Parliament makes a SUGGESTION, the monarch isn't required to take it.
Nope, your making a statement against all evidence and procedure is not refuting, it’s just your ignorance brought on by slow and steady syphilitic rotting of your brain

#46423 Jan 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the United King_dom a monarchy, yes or no?
Sigh, yawn, once again yes, next…
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
More than half of the UK are appointed.
That's a-p-p-o--i-n--t-e-d.
Your E – V – I – D – E – N -C – E for this outlandish supposition… Half of 62+ million people are appointed??? Please explain yourself you fool, is this a new bit of nonsense you picked up from village idiot school?
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you last vote for the Prime Minister, Skanque?
Never.
That's N-E-V-E-R.
I am not resident in his constituency and I am not a member of the conservative party so I was never in a position to vote him into his post. I do however know of 72,000+ people who had the option to vote for David Cameron in the general election. Then of course are the, around 150,000 members of the conservative party who had the opportunity to vote him in as leader of the party. I did however have the opportunity to vote for who would be MP in the constituency I am resident.

So tell me how many people voted in the choice of who would run for president? What was that again?- 538 out of what… 190+ million voters

There are around 44 million voters in the UK

So who is political leader in the UK is voted for by approximately 0.45% of the UK voting population
And who is political leader in the US is voted for by almost exactly 0.0003% of the US voting population

Seems fair to me…
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, DrippyDickBreath.
We vote for the members of the college.
When did you vote for your PM again?
Ahh as I said several months ago, you do NOT (N – O – T) get to vote for who will run for president, thank you for admitting it at long, long last. Perhaps you are undergoing some sort of withdrawal from the syphilitic infection of your brain – Oh wait a moment, have you actually taken my advice and gone for treatment?

We vote for members of parliament so what you appear to be saying is that system is fine for you but not for the British? Why is this?

The difference is that in the UK any (A - N - Y) and all (A – L – L) of the around 150,000 members of the conservative party can vote who will be party leader whereas just 538 have that privilege in the US.

#46424 Jan 18, 2013
Tad wrote:
<quoted text>
ChristineM is practicing the marxist art of self projection, taking her own vices and portraying them as her opponents virtues.
Women like her dont see blacks as people but rather as performing animals or an entertainment.
If she wasnt hooking up with blacks in her cuckold setup it would have been a donkey or a horse with the 'use them and lose them' attitude. See them as disposable toys without feelings or dignity.
The atheist is 'god of their world' and if you are not of their world then you are nothing...literally and regarded as such.
UK is a constitutional monarchy
I did not ask what rest’s on your chin… bollocks you ignorant moron, you know absolutely nothing about what I am practising or how I see anyone and so because of your obvious lack of such knowledge, deliberate intelligence and misogynist indoctrination (probably in church) you fall back on guesswork. You can only be an inhibited christian closet gay boy woman hater with that famed well-balanced Ausi affliction of a chip on both shoulders? So we don’t actually expect you top understand.

Tell me why you feel it’s fine to ignore barfy butt breath’s drippydick rants and abuses of Straa because he is Pakistani but when other people point this out and highlight drippydicks obvious failings you feel it’s only right to attempt to rescue him? Oh I see now, you are new here and have not actually read the relevant posts but have simply jumped in on one. That would explain it.

Your hatred of women indicates your mother beat you senseless while cuckolding your father (if you had one) before eloping with an illegal immigrant or Aboriginal guy for a better life. Oh wait a minute, surely it can’t be that she left your father high and dry and holding the baby for another woman???

#46425 Jan 18, 2013
Tad wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you make a general all encompassing statement like that?
I have only referred to one woman who I named, you God haters on the other hand refer to 'blacks' in your pseudo liberal diatribes as though they were of one mind.
Read Christines posts about another poster stating his wife ran off with a black man, as though if it wasnt one particular black man it would have been another because all black men were going to run off with his wife because they are all of one mind.
As for Christines bedroom???.....if it wasnt blacks (collective) it would have been a donkey or a horse.
You atheists make Hitler look like a amateur newbie in racial discrimination.
You are all hypocrites
Could be your willingness to jump in and pick on the woman based on nothing more than you own deliberate ignorance?

Honey, racism is predominantly a christian trait, one thing I am definitely not is racist (another thing I am not (any linger) is christian). I assume you don’t actually see the hypocrisy in calling me racist for using the word black to describe a black man while you used exactly the same word to describe me as racist. You also need to learn that back and white are not racist terms but in this case descriptions of skin tone. Now had I used the N word in the same way that barfy butt breath uses the P word then you would have had a case, but I didn’t.

What other posts??? Ahh you mean the one when some deliberately ignorant dickhead godbot deliberately tried goading me and eventually resorted to slagging my mother off? If there is one thing you should learn about topix it’s this. It is a public thread and if some stupid godbot slags off someone else then they can expect reprisals. If you don’t like it then tough, either be a good christian and don’t slag of what you are incapable of understanding or p|ss off

They??? What mind? Are you intimating that black men run off with white wives? Or are you saying that all women want to elope with black men? Jeesis fooking christ on a crutch you not really understand much do you?

Nope I’m not into bestiality unlike some Australians I know of, that sheep farming can get very lonely, right? Did you do your share of sheepshagging after your supply of free dicksucking dried up wen your mother ran out on you? How old were you then? Preteen?

FYI, Hitler was christian.

“There is no god!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#46426 Jan 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, BF keeps insisting on using actual facts and actual English definitions, and has pointed out a few hundred times that either a country IS or a country IS NOT a monarchy.
(QUOTE)
mon·ar·chy
[mon-er-kee] noun, plural mon·ar·chies.
1. a state or nation in which the supreme power is actually or nominally lodged in a monarch. Compare absolute monarchy, limited monarchy.
2. supreme power or sovereignty held by a single person.
Synonyms
1. See kingdom.
++
Of course, we can all see that BF hasn't moved a fraction of an inch and we all know- no matter how hard you stomp your feet- both Sweden and the United ******KING*********dom are monarchies.
++
Of course, what is humorous is the NotBots insisting in one breath that the UK and Sweden aren't monarchies and then in the next insisting that no one is denying that they are monarchies.
Is the United KING_dom a monarchy, YES or NO?
Sweden is a democracy with a king who have no political power and does not appoint anyone and doesn't make laws doesn't rule of the state and the constitution says that the people rule over the country

“There is no god!”

Location hidden

#46427 Jan 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the YES or NO monarchy that I have been insisted was YES?
democracy with a king that have no power over the state (yes bsfoot a kingdom can be a democracy)

“There is no god!”

Location hidden

#46428 Jan 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's your quote, darling.
Now why don't you go find the quote of me saying the USA capture the Enigma machine?
i didn't insist that usa captured the first enigma

Location hidden

#46429 Jan 18, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof?
Pick up a book, Skanque.

It's right next to the book that proves the United Kingdom is a monarchy.

Location hidden

#46430 Jan 18, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<
Methinks you protest too much, truth hurts so bad he? So he was black, live with it
Methinks you've displayed your racism for all to see.

Location hidden

#46431 Jan 18, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweden is a democracy with a king
Government type: constitutional monarchy
source: http://www.indexmundi.com/sweden/government_t ...

Today, Sweden is a constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary democracy form of government and a highly developed economy.
source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden

Location hidden

#46432 Jan 18, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
i didn't insist that usa captured the first enigma
You did.

Quote above.

You keep working on your ESL classes.

Location hidden

#46433 Jan 18, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
PS: your are a blithering idiot cuckold drippydick JW
You have the real life oral experiences with drippydicks, Skanque.

There isn't a person in this forum that doesn't know you know what they taste like.

Why you keep bringing it up... is beyond me.

PS: Guys don't care if they drip, so you know. Nice of you to do your part, though.

Location hidden

#46434 Jan 18, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
What I showed you were declassified documents and photographs of Bletchley park as it was during the time in question
AS everyone in this forum knows, no matter how hard you stomp, Skanque, is you jumped in the middle of a conversation I was having with Packy when I mentioned the USA captured 8an*(one) enigma machine when the USA captured the U505 asnd you and Packy both jumped on it, insisting the USA had not captured the U505 (though of course it had) and then to save "face", you started insisting that the USA had not captured the first enigman machine.

Of course I never said it had: typical NotBot strawman.

And you stomped and stomp and continued to insist I said it had, and you insisted that the FIRST enigma machine captured was from the U110 and you and Packy stomped and you stomped and you stomped when I relayed the FACT that that wasn't the first enigma machine captured and you insisted that I "prove it" which I did and you and Packy stomped and you stomped and you stomped and said what you meant to say was it was the first" working" enigma machine even though I had already proved that the British had indeed captured TWO complete machines in the raid in Norway.

So what is it now? You want to pretend you meant four rotor or five or three or first one that came in a wooden case?

Location hidden

#46435 Jan 18, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh, yawn, once again yes, next…
<quoted text>
Your E – V – I – D – E – N -C – E for this outlandish supposition… Half of 62+ million people are appointed?
Best of luck with your English lesson, Skanque.

More than half of the UK Parliament are appointed.

No matter how hard you stomp.

PS: We are still waiting for you to provide the date that you voted for the current Prime Minister.

Because I have already proved he was appointed by the Queen and you had nothing to do with it.

Or if you like: I had as much to do with him being PM as you.

Location hidden

#46436 Jan 18, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
I am not resident in his constituency and I am not a member of the conservative party
You didn't have a vote in it.

I understand the fascists in British National Party doesn't have many followers, thankfully.

Gosh... just exactly what I said about fifty times: you didn't have a vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min PatrickisaCreatio... 226,245
Richard Dawkins in a nutshell 5 min PatrickisaCreatio... 27
Atheists that tout free thinking use bully tact... 6 min PatrickisaCreatio... 12
100% Faith Free 8 min PatrickisaCreatio... 9
Should Uninformed Opinion Be Respected? 9 min PatrickisaCreatio... 11
Our world came from nothing? 50 min CunningLinguist 402
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 4 hr CunningLinguist 21,498
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••