In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Spiked

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Comments (Page 2,235)

Showing posts 44,681 - 44,700 of47,734
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
How odd, you do exactly what you accuse us atheists of in this very post. Strange, don't you actually think about what you're typing or do the words just .... fall out of your mouth?
First we have a moronic Troll "Indians have the smallest ...." who may be posting from the welfare line?
Second outside of your posts there is not much worth reading.!!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
First we have a moronic Troll "Indians have the smallest ...." who may be posting from the welfare line?
Interesting, now you are making a veiled assertion? Why do you not come straight out with it this time? Are you, perhaps, learning that blind assertions without evidence are actually lies? I am doubting that, and thinking that perhaps you fear the facts too much to want to know what is really going on. Maybe one day you will graduate from high school, one day you may even get a job and cease being a leech on your parents, one day you may grow up as well, but you will remain uneducated comparatively simply because you, for some reason, refuse to learn from your mistakes.
Siro

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean KK posts like this.....
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/transgender/T...

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, now you are making a veiled assertion? Why do you not come straight out with it this time? Are you, perhaps, learning that blind assertions without evidence are actually lies? I am doubting that, and thinking that perhaps you fear the facts too much to want to know what is really going on. Maybe one day you will graduate from high school, one day you may even get a job and cease being a leech on your parents, one day you may grow up as well, but you will remain uneducated comparatively simply because you, for some reason, refuse to learn from your mistakes.
I really fudged that one. Oops. Sorry Lincoln, I have a difficult time telling gray boxes apart. ;) Not meant for you.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean KK posts like this.....
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/transgender/T...
Yes, I defend equality, what is your point?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I defend equality, what is your point?
Not so much.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I really fudged that one. Oops. Sorry Lincoln, I have a difficult time telling gray boxes apart. ;) Not meant for you.
No, of course not, you have your opinion about "bigots" and they change depending on the people who post.

You are perfectly okay with Skanque suggesting that- horror of horrors, my wife not only ran off, but ran off with a BLACK man...
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, now you are making a veiled assertion? Why do you not come straight out with it this time? Are you, perhaps, learning that blind assertions without evidence are actually lies?...
Evidence in history is specific.
The Greater the claim, the Greater the Evidence.

If You claim God does not exist, prove it!
What is your evidence?
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry K. K.,
I did not read this far down the thread :-(.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, of course not, you have your opinion about "bigots" and they change depending on the people who post.
You are perfectly okay with Skanque suggesting that- horror of horrors, my wife not only ran off, but ran off with a BLACK man...
No, I misread what he had typed and since they're both gray boxes I made a stupid mistake and did not read the names. It was a stupid mistake, meh. I screwed up.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence in history is specific.
The Greater the claim, the Greater the Evidence.
If You claim God does not exist, prove it!
What is your evidence?
I make no claims, I dismiss all proposed gods because none have evidence to support them. None, they are all constructs of frightened and primitive minds, nothing more. Now if there is some other thing beyond the universe, no one knows, but none of the claims of something specific can be supported by actual evidence.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry K. K.,
I did not read this far down the thread :-(.
It's okay, I messed up first, it was my bad. ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I misread what he had typed and since they're both gray boxes I made a stupid mistake and did not read the names. It was a stupid mistake, meh. I screwed up.
I understand exactly: you think someone is a bigot... unless you see the bigot is a fellow NotBot... then, what was said isn't any longer a bigoted remark.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I make no claims, I dismiss all proposed gods because none have evidence to support them. None, they are all constructs of frightened and primitive minds, nothing more. Now if there is some other thing beyond the universe, no one knows, but none of the claims of something specific can be supported by actual evidence.
I was answering to the wrong post. sorry

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Attention PussyKoder!!! Your mountains of inquires cannot be answered until you shrivel up and die...In the meantime quit making an azz out of yourself.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand exactly: you think someone is a bigot... unless you see the bigot is a fellow NotBot... then, what was said isn't any longer a bigoted remark.
No, Lincoln is not an atheist, but he is not a bigot. He has a cool head in most situations and treats most people on here with respect, at least those who earn it. My post, if I actually meant to post it, would have been uncalled for because he did not instigate or begin any actual insults, now had he decided to actually attempt to insult me, or anyone for no particular reason, then I would have treated him the same way I do people like you. His comment was actually about the other troll, your best friend I am guessing since you are so quick to try help. But meh, you're my sweety, I can't stay mad at you for long.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Attention PussyKoder!!! Your mountains of inquires cannot be answered until you shrivel up and die...In the meantime quit making an azz out of yourself.
Well, if we all have to wait until we die to find out, which I am not going to argue, why would you tell someone who is not making claims about what is after life to "shut up?"

“There is no god!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the KINGDOM of Sweden a monarchy, yes or no?
not the kind of monarchy you are trying to make sweden into

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if we all have to wait until we die to find out, which I am not going to argue, why would you tell someone who is not making claims about what is after life to "shut up?"
Hmm.

Looks like someone forgot to change socks.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Attention PussyKoder!!! I did not tell you to shut up so do not put words where they do not belong. I said for you to quit making an azz out of yourself which means you should shift your piehole into a different gear...capice? BTW, Is that the real you in that photo? Yes or No?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,681 - 44,700 of47,734
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••