In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 Full story: Spiked 47,724

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Full Story

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#46190 Jan 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin embarrassed all that atheism offered and then he started killing millions of people.
Wrong, Stalin embarrassed everyone, particularly his Christian upbringing
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pol Pot... atheist.
Ö
, eh, Skanque?
Pol Pot spent 15 years in a catholic boarding school learning catholic doctrine and good old christian hatred. Yes my ideas exactly he selectively forgot the good bits of the babble and took the bad bits of christian teaching to heart. Which has often happened throughout the history of the babble

Do you have a moustache eh drippydick cuckold?
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak for none of them, Waddles.
Ö
In real life.
Nope, they speak for themselves.

Did I say more horrified? I think not I think you are making up sh|t again. Honey you are the one who doth protest too much when your sh|t hits the fan, you canít stand the heat then get out of the frying pan

Who said it was an insult to be black, OK that was you, right, you closet racist moron

And drippydicks, you seem so sure of my actions, Itís so funny that just because you are a puss oozing dick sucker you assume everyone else is
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't and never was ever a real question, Skanque.
Ö
You don't see that kind of hypocrisy from me; I don't have problems calling out people who on other topics might otherwise agree.
Are you saying that all the numerous times you have asked me if the UK is a monarch or not, with a question mark that it was not a real question. Jeezuz fooking christ on a crutch, your sloping shoulder copouts are hilarious, must be the syphilitic rotting of your brain
I donít ever remember seeing anyone claiming that the UK was not a monarchy. What I remember is you trying to start argument after argument.

We see all kinds of hypocrisy from you every day, we see repeated and discredited lies from you often too. All this means is you are do chicken sh|t yellow to admit you faults
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot recall being disproved on a single thing.
You also seem to suffer memory loss as well as bigoted hypocritical racism.
Cause of the global financial crisis of 2007? Did you forget that one?
Can you vote for who becomes president? Did you forget that one?
Do my children worship at school? Did you forget that one?
Did the voters of Whitney vote for David Cameron? Did you forget that one?
My discussion was not on the U505 as you very well know because I deliberately included the U110 in my first post on the subject, but conveniently forget that.
And I showed you that the law you quoted and actions appertaining to that are two different things. Your hatred and misunderstanding of British life showed you to be a pedantic moron on that argument
Ok this is your non question Ė right, you hypocritical drippydick cuckold moron
Again you ignore democracy, the PM is approved by the queen ONLY after being elected as an MP by the public and elected as a party leader by the publicly elected members of his party. Again you fail to understand that the UK has been a democracy for longer than the US has existed
Donít remember you arguing this one with me.
Donít remember you arguing this one with me
U505, Again, not my argument
My argument here was that the first ďfully workingĒ enigma was captured from the U110
Your opinion not born out by Hitlerís foray into Russia.
Wrong, I have shown you the numbers. 1937, the year you showed your figures for WAS NOT the start of WW2. FYI, WW2 started in 1939, the year which my figures dated from. Or perhaps you mean when the US decided to get off the fence in December 1941.
Itís skin flaking off the top of your head, the cause scratching your syphilitic scalp itch
barefoot2626 wrote:
PS: we know you have had them in your mouth... in real life......check!
You guess drippydick, nothing more.

#46191 Jan 14, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I'd like to see more of them together.
Or put the Infinite Monkey Cage on TV, that would be good too.
<quoted text>
The infinite monkey cage on TV, that would be great

How do you think such a production would go down over the pond?

#46192 Jan 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't dish it out if you and your aliases are going to cry about it being flung back in your face.
I see you don't have a problem with ChristineM using the terms "t\/\/at" and frequently "cocksucker" and dozens of daily references to oozing penises.
So you opinion... doesn't really have much weight.
Honey, you started the name calling, you donít like the heatÖ
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#46193 Jan 14, 2013
I think many in the US would love it.

Get Neil deGrasse Tyson and Seth Shostak on as guests and it will go down very well in the usual coastal parts of America that get this sort of thing.

The problem is that once something starts doing well, the US TV industry will feel obliged to remake it and f**k the quality over as per usual.

If it wasn't Ince/Cox, I wouldn't watch it.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
The infinite monkey cage on TV, that would be great
How do you think such a production would go down over the pond?
Lincoln

United States

#46195 Jan 14, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, Stalin embarrassed everyone, particularly his Christian upbringing......
"Stalin embarrassed everyone...."
killed 20 million people and
embarrassment
was the result.:-)

An odd view...

is this typical of atheist thinking?

#46196 Jan 14, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stalin embarrassed everyone...."
killed 20 million people and
embarrassment
was the result.:-)
An odd view...
is this typical of atheist thinking?
Please tell me why you did not point out barfy butt faceís original claim in post

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...

Stalin embarrassed all that atheism offered and then he started killing millions of people.
Endquote

Oh I get it now, that was from the christian point of view and therefore too good to comment on Ė right?

So itís fine by you that a guy who was raised as a christian and tipped for the priesthood caused embarrassment to atheists but not when that same gut who was raised in christian tradition causes embarrassment to christians

I guess itís just the same as modern day christian sloping there shoulders and denying the facts that Hitler was christian

I.E. christians are willing to lie and even deny historical fact for their god and that is typical christian thinking

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#46197 Jan 14, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, Stalin embarrassed everyone, particularly his Christian upbringing
Gosh... let's see what I saaid...

'
barefoot2626 wrote:

'

It is rather obvious that Stalin embarrassed atheists- look at the response here- and whether or not Christians are embarrassed or not really doesn't have anything to do with what I said, particularly since Stalin wasn't a Christian after Stalin became Stalin.

Location hidden

#46198 Jan 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="ChristineM"
Pol Pot spent 15 years in a catholic boarding school learning catholic doctrine and good old christian hatred
[/QUOTE]

Mindful of the bigots in the US who insist Obama is a Muslim because he spent time in a Muslim school.

Putting aside (obvious) Catholics are Christian.

Location hidden

#46199 Jan 14, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
Do you have a moustache eh drippydick cuckold?
Of course, we know you have been on the receiving end, eh, Skanque?

Ya see, honey, for whatever your fascination with oozing penises must be, you are the only one here that has been on the receiving end.

Think about that next time you swallow.

Location hidden

#46200 Jan 14, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
Who said it was an insult to be black, OK that was you, right, you closet racist moron
I remind the readers of your insult: that my wife ran off with a BLACK man.

Not another man... but a BLACK man.

Not a tall man or a fat man or a man with a limp... but a BLACK man.

So we know what you are, Skanque.

Location hidden

#46201 Jan 14, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism describes only the lack of belief in a god, it is not an ideology.
... bump
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#46202 Jan 14, 2013
They just can't get their sh!t together, can they?
That's why they've 38,000 sects.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me why you did not point out barfy butt faceís original claim in post
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...
Endquote
Oh I get it now, that was from the christian point of view and therefore too good to comment on Ė right?
So itís fine by you that a guy who was raised as a christian and tipped for the priesthood caused embarrassment to atheists but not when that same gut who was raised in christian tradition causes embarrassment to christians
I guess itís just the same as modern day christian sloping there shoulders and denying the facts that Hitler was christian
I.E. christians are willing to lie and even deny historical fact for their god and that is typical christian thinking

Location hidden

#46203 Jan 14, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, you started the name calling, you donít like the heatÖ
Not hardly, Skanque, so why not swallow, and wipe off you chin.

As we know, in real life, you do so well and so often.

Location hidden

#46204 Jan 14, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
I donít ever remember seeing anyone claiming that the UK was not a monarchy.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !

I guess that heavy dose of male DNA you swallow softens the brain cells.

Is the UK a monarchy, yes or no?

Ask Packy.

Location hidden

#46205 Jan 14, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
Cause of the global financial crisis of 2007?
~stomp stomp stomp~

You see the UK banks latest fines? 2.6 billion.

Location hidden

#46206 Jan 14, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
My argument here was that the first ďfully workingĒ enigma was captured from the U110
You are a liar.

It started with you insisting the Americans didn't capture an enigma- which I disproved- and you being confused about the U505 being captured by Americans- which I proved- while you insisting I was "confused" by a movie that I had never seen with you being confused about it being a FICTIONAL movie rather than a documentary... with you insisting the first enigma machine was from the U110- which I disproved- with you then insisting it was the first "working" enigma, which of course is still nonsense.

Location hidden

#46207 Jan 14, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
1937, the year you showed your figures for WAS NOT the start of WW2.
And these 400+ US ships did not fall off the universe and the 400+ did not include the 50 ships the UK would give to the UK and the UK did not surpass the number of ships in the US Navy or you would have posted a link to actual numbers.

Funny how that never happened.

Location hidden

#46208 Jan 14, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
You guess drippydick, nothing more.
In real life, Skanque... you know what they taste like.

Location hidden

#46209 Jan 14, 2013
Thinking wrote:
They just can't get their sh!t together, can they?
That's why they've 38,000 sects.
So what?

There have been tens of billions of Christians, only a NotBot would insist everyone must prescribe to the exact same thing.

Location hidden

#46210 Jan 14, 2013
Let's say many billions...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 35 min KiMare 232,878
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 6 hr Eagle 12 2,407
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 12 hr _Bad Company 23,198
Islam is the Enemy (Sep '12) 16 hr Pahu 33
God' existence 16 hr Carchar king 63
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 16 hr Carchar king 138
Yes, atheists can be fundamentalists 23 hr Crazy Mess 1
More from around the web