In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 Full story: Spiked 47,724

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Full Story

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#46081 Jan 10, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you sure showed me!
United KING_dom is a monarchy, Skanque.
Yes we know thatís why I showed you, just to prove you a silly little cuckold who is powerless to prevent his wife getting screwed by anyone who wants her.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah... so the United KING_dom is a monarchy... at ;east according to your source... "source"...
I thought so.
Yup and the queens own site and the government sites that I have repeatedly shown you.
So have you changed you mind eh cuckold? Because I showed you (again) the UK was a monarchy are you now going to say itís a republic?
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was appointed by Queen Elizabeth.
So so far.. I said that United KING_dom is a monarchy (check) and that the prime minister is appointed by the monarchy.
What is it you are trying to prove, dear?
Besides when it comes to drippydicks you have had a very clear view of them.
In real life.
Yup after they were elected by the people and elected by their elected party then the queen gets her say, you do seem to have trouble understanding the British electoral system
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's review: I said and have said that the United KING_dom is a monarchy and to prove me wrong you have posted proof that the United KING_dom is a monarchy.
Hard to get the taste out of your mouth, eh? Skanque?
Nope, you said the UK is a kingdom and I have repeatedly agreed and confirmed this statement, Why do you find it so confusing when people agree with you? Is it that much of a rarity

You said
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you start with finding out if Wikipdia thinks the United KING_dom is a monarchy, yes or no.
And I quoted 2 paged in which wikipedia DOES state the UK as a kingdom.

Why have you got to make sh|t up? Does it make your masturbation more pleasurable when you watch you wife getting screwed by her lover?
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
They all have eyeballs, Skanque. Maybe it is people who have eyeballs that kill.
If Christians are taught to murder, it seems to me there would be more murders and murders would not be unlawful.
SKANQUE... hard to forget the taste of the drips,eh?
The ones mentioned all have penisís too, maybe itís people who have penisís that kill. They all breathe too, maybe its people that breath. Also they were not atheist
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin was an atheist for most of his life, certainly, an atheist when he began killing people.
so that sort of discolours your hint that Stalinís atheism was in someway responsible for his good christian actions Ė right?
How things seem to you is besides the point, the point was that those people I mentioned were christian and they committed mass murder.
So this means that your drippy dick cuckold fantasies are wasted on reality, right?
Why have you got to make sh|t up? Does it make you masturbation more pleasurable when you watch you wife getting screwed by her lover?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#46082 Jan 10, 2013
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Can't trust 'em. For all I know, you wrote the article.
I'm not the one who used wiki as a reference, BOOBY.

Gee, do pay attention.

IF Skanque (et al.) is insisting that Wiki is reliable (and I have already laughed at that several times, your senior moments are filling your day, eh?)- and WIKI refutes what she has to say...

#46083 Jan 10, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Interesting that Stalin left church school because their fees were too high and they would not support him.
<quoted text>
And look how that turned out

Location hidden

#46084 Jan 10, 2013
RHill wrote:
Now-a-days the Royals are considered 'Public Servants'.
No, they're not.

Public servants can be fired.

Location hidden

#46085 Jan 10, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Right: he turned into an atheist.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#46086 Jan 10, 2013
Absolutely. Stalin used church mind control techniques on the gullible.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#46087 Jan 10, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Absolutely. Stalin used church mind
Atheist.

Sun east, UK monarchy...

Location hidden

#46088 Jan 10, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
so that sort of discolours your hint that Stalinís atheism was in someway responsible
Notbots: Never ever happy with what I say, insist on making things up and insisting it came from me.

NotBots: keep those straw farmers in business...

Location hidden

#46089 Jan 10, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
And I quoted 2 paged in which wikipedia DOES state the UK as a kingdom.
You don't think I read through your pages of dong-infested, your oral sex fantasies just to get to something you've quoted from an unreliable source that confirms what I said months ago which I haven't moved a fraction of a millimeter from, eh, GonorrheaBeath?

UK is a monarchy... yes or no, Skanque.

#46090 Jan 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right: he turned into an atheist.
Yup. Your problem with that is what? Many people do when they realise the sh|t that christianity teaches.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#46091 Jan 11, 2013
Apropos nothing at all, did you see Brian Cox calling Dara's pieces "fluff"?
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Your problem with that is what? Many people do when they realise the sh|t that christianity teaches.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#46092 Jan 11, 2013
But church school taught him how to control the gullible.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>

#46093 Jan 11, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Notbots: Never ever happy with what I say, insist on making things up and insisting it came from me.
NotBots: keep those straw farmers in business...
There is no need be a notbot to be unhappy with what you say. I have seen all sorts of people of various persuasions, christian, muslim, hindu, agnostic and atheist on this thread who are unhappy with the way you lie, make cr/\p up and what you say in general. These posters regularly disprove what you say and giggle at your pathetic ignorance and attempts to wriggle out of the traps you lay for yourself.

And you are a straw farmer that we are keeping in business by setting a light to your straw every time you think you should harvest
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think I read through your pages of dong-infested, your oral sex fantasies just to get to something you've quoted from an unreliable source that confirms what I said months ago which I haven't moved a fraction of a millimeter from, eh, GonorrheaBeath?
UK is a monarchy... yes or no, Skanque.
I donít care what you read through, you asked for proof and proof was provided, Itís no one elseís fault but your own that you deliberately ignored that information, your deliberate ignorance is not in question here.

Honey, you need to stop projecting? Not my problem that you got your (most recent) dose from sucking your wifes lover.

We know you have not moved a fraction, even when so often you are proven wrong you have not moved a fraction from tour pedantic fantasies. This is why you are a laughing stock.

Yes the UK is a monarchy you drippydick cuckold as I have told you many times before you ignorant T\/\/AT.

Making things up that you said? How about you deliberately ignoring what I say repeatedly and often, every single time you posed you stupid and ignorant question? You hypocritical drippydick cuckold wimp

#46094 Jan 11, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Apropos nothing at all, did you see Brian Cox calling Dara's pieces "fluff"?
<quoted text>
I canít make out how those two get on together off stage, there were a few catty remarks bounced between them over the 3 programs (and follow-ups). Dara takes on an evil, bitter, even hateful look when Brian speaks, if you recorded the shows just watch Daraís facial expressions.

I know Brian (slightly), he has no tolerance for silly ideas, I know he tones his remarks down on TV, except when someone mentions astrology (a particular pet hate) and his reaction then is hilarious.

Dara is very intelligent but perhaps he is intimidated by Brianís brilliance.

#46095 Jan 11, 2013
Thinking wrote:
But church school taught him how to control the gullible.
<quoted text>
As with Hitler and Pol Pot, church taught him a lot, thatís what the abrahamic based churches do.

Those who are selective in what they want to learn (as so many godbots on here) dumb down the hatred, mass murder, rape and genocide of the bible and give it excuses, as though rape, child murder, mass murder and genocide are ok when itís someone you like doing it.
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#46096 Jan 11, 2013
They've been hanging out for years so I think it's a Dara thing. If you've seen him with Ed Byrne you get similar Dara reactions, and yet they are the closest of friends.

It's a very different relationship to the Cox-Ince relationship, that's for sure. Ince and Brian can put each other without animosity.

Cox-Dara makes for great TV though.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I canít make out how those two get on together off stage, there were a few catty remarks bounced between them over the 3 programs (and follow-ups). Dara takes on an evil, bitter, even hateful look when Brian speaks, if you recorded the shows just watch Daraís facial expressions.
I know Brian (slightly), he has no tolerance for silly ideas, I know he tones his remarks down on TV, except when someone mentions astrology (a particular pet hate) and his reaction then is hilarious.
Dara is very intelligent but perhaps he is intimidated by Brianís brilliance.

#46097 Jan 11, 2013
Thinking wrote:
They've been hanging out for years so I think it's a Dara thing. If you've seen him with Ed Byrne you get similar Dara reactions, and yet they are the closest of friends.
It's a very different relationship to the Cox-Ince relationship, that's for sure. Ince and Brian can put each other without animosity.
Cox-Dara makes for great TV though.
<quoted text>
Sure does - shame its only 3 episodes. I really do like them both, they have the knack (particularly Brian) of making extremely advanced ideas understandable. They have both done wonders for education in the fields of math and physics

Brian Cox and his Stargazing Live crew were banned from searching for life on a newly discovered planet because BBC bosses feared aliens may breach editorial guidelines.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio...
Thinking

Leighton Buzzard, UK

#46098 Jan 11, 2013
More on the spoof here:

www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a436542/brian-co...

Hope they're back soon.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure does - shame its only 3 episodes. I really do like them both, they have the knack (particularly Brian) of making extremely advanced ideas understandable. They have both done wonders for education in the fields of math and physics
Brian Cox and his Stargazing Live crew were banned from searching for life on a newly discovered planet because BBC bosses feared aliens may breach editorial guidelines.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio...

#46099 Jan 11, 2013
Thinking wrote:
More on the spoof here:
www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a436542/brian-co...
Hope they're back soon.
<quoted text>
The plan is this time next year

Brian has a new (nature I think) program coming up soon

And no doubt Dara will keep on with his maths and science progs, very popular

#46100 Jan 11, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
The plan is this time next year
Brian has a new (nature I think) program coming up soon
And no doubt Dara will keep on with his maths and science progs, very popular
Sorry, that is Nature (capital N)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our world came from nothing? 22 min Reason Personified 728
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 45 min Patrick 5,940
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr I can read 22,938
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Thinking 228,611
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 2 hr Thinking 1,030
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 3 hr Thinking 155
Heaven 3 hr Thinking 8

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE