In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Spiked

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Comments (Page 2,206)

Showing posts 44,101 - 44,120 of47,725
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the sailors Britain took were born in Britain
Where were you born, PACKY?

And we already know you to be a m/f c/s liar, thanks for posting proof yet again.

Great Britain impressed sailors whenever it felt short of sailors- they started in their own country, and then went to countries that it thought wouldn't be able to fight back.

Like the US.

It was wrong.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

straa wrote:
The fact remains that a much bigger American army
Battle of New Orleans.

~stomp stomp stomp~

(quote)
On January 8, 1815, the British marched against New Orleans, hoping that by capturing the city they could separate Louisiana from the rest of the United States. Pirate Jean Lafitte, however, had warned the Americans of the attack, and the arriving British found militiamen under General Andrew Jackson strongly entrenched at the Rodriquez Canal. In two separate assaults, the 7,500 British soldiers under Sir Edward Pakenham were unable to penetrate the U.S. defenses, and Jackson's 4,500 troops, many of them expert marksmen from Kentucky and Tennessee, decimated the British lines. In half an hour, the British had retreated, General Pakenham was dead, and nearly 2,000 of his men were killed, wounded, or missing. U.S. forces suffered only eight killed and 13 wounded

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

straa wrote:
America shouldn't have been trading with France anyway
I guess you don't know what "neutral" means either, eh, Packy?

~stomp stomp stomp~

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
nationalism is the refuse of the man who has nothing of his own to be proud of.
Refuse, eh?

How like a NOTBOT: he can't find the quote that he needs, so he makes one up.

(real quote)
Patriotism is usually the refuge of the scoundrel. He is the man who talks the loudest.

PS: You aren't ready for your own memorable quotes. Of.
SupaAFC

Milnathort, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
SuperFAG can never find the quote he needs so he insists on speaking for me and my "logic".
Your logic is typical of fundamentalists who think that if they can find any definition in a dictionary to back up their position, no matter how out of context they are when applied to real-world examples, then that definition becomes official.

For instance, since Zimbabwe holds "democratic" elections, it is therefore a democracy. Try telling that to the millions of Zimbabweans who faced violence and intimidation that resulted in a near-100 percent victory for Mugabe.

The fact is, Barefoot, that we Brits are just a typical democratic country that you see throughout the West. The Royal Family are public-funded celebrities who cannot give a toss about our government and its workings.

Prove me wrong, Barefoot. Stop hiding behind dictionaries and show the monarchy in action, preferably in my lifetime (giving you 23 years to play with).
SupaAFC

Milnathort, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigfoot Website.
http://www.bfro.net/
You can find anything you want on the internet if you put it in your mind to find what you want to find.
Is the United KING_dom a monarchy, yes or no?
Including websites about Edward VII.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Thinking wrote:
scientology is refused tax free status in the UK, France and many other countries.
Any country that issues tax exemption to that bunch of cruisetards has issues!
<quoted text>
Any country that issues tax free status to any religion has issues

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
nationalism is the refuse of the man who has nothing of his own to be proud of.
Uh oh, I agree with you on this. Must be a sign of the rapture.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Refuse, eh?
How like a NOTBOT: he can't find the quote that he needs, so he makes one up.
(real quote)
Patriotism is usually the refuge of the scoundrel. He is the man who talks the loudest.
PS: You aren't ready for your own memorable quotes. Of.
So you do know that you're a scoundrel, thanks for admitting it while correcting my spelling oh stupid one.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Considerably to the relief of many of us in the Republic.
I wonder what will be the outcome if there is a referendum in 2016? It seems to me that Unionists have the majority at the moment but things may change. The republic may recover to pre crash times making more financial sense for the North going more Nationalist

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

May I quote you –

Your exact words were
“The UK bombed the hell out of German cities in WWII, killing 500,000 in Dresden alone.“
Notice that 500,000.

I quoted allied estimated figures based on aerial photography and intelligence and official German figures based on council records. What this means is that you were caught out LYING again but you are too much of a chickenshit yellow bellied bullshitter to admit you LIED and so attempt in your inimitable cowardly JW way to lay the blame anyone else but yourself

P.S. The US were highly involved in the Dresden bombing - between 13 and 15 February 1945, 722 RAF bombers and 527 USAF bombers dropped almost 4000 tons of high-explosive bombs and incendiary devices on the Dresden. Time you shouldered some of the blame for that atrocity you chickenshit cowared.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW: England started the bombing of cities, Germany retaliated.
So it is said – war – people die, remember Hiroshima – remember Nagasaki, Oh you seem not to have commented on those war time atrocities, why is that I wonder?
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously we know who the T\/\/AT is.
Wipe your double chin, Skanque, looks like you've been at the drippydicks again.
Don’t be so disgusting, when you look in the mirror you imagine me – it’s sick, you are perverted you ignorant drippydick T\/\/AT
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks **AGAIN** for exhibiting your OVERT racism.
As we know so many Brits are...
As if the thought of a wife I don't have running off with a BLACK man would be even somehow worse than running off with a white guy.
You have no idea do you? You are totally clueless…

Who cares who you wife ran off with, it certainly gets you dancing when black men are mentioned – My dearest honey bitch, I am not the one verbally abusing Straa, that is you, you hypocritical moron
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The war was tied (or the Allies were losing ground) until the US began sending in troops.
The Allies would not have won WWI without the US.
Sun rises in the east.
And only a ignorant jingoist racist bigot like yourself would say otherwise.
Pure glory seeking supposition, Germany had over extended itself in Russia, the results of that error are unknown.

!!!Porka madona!!!, you are a seriously disturbed hypocritical moron, ;look what you have written and weep…

Sun rises in the east – jingoist … Sigh
Pac*y – racist… Sigh
Your ingrained hatred of anything British – Bigot- If you were not so sick in the head I’d be ROFLAFAO
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great! everyone agrees the United Kingdom is in a downhill spiral and soon the only United part of the United KING_dumb will be England. Maybe Wales...
You certainly agree with yourself mr egotestical (correct spelling)
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHA!
The law requires that you obey what the law states.
Do let me know when English law started meaning what the law suggests.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAH!
Wipe your double chin, T\/\/AT!
Except of course where the law interferes with the overriding commitment to adhere to the declaration of human rights. Something you don’t have and don’t seem to understand in the US because it seems your “amenable” constitution exempts you from such rights.
Or in cases where the parent (or elder child) can and for the most part does OPT OUT
Or where the ethnic make up of a school makes such an act objectionable.

When you catch up with the times try again and take your meds, you are dipping into meltdown again.

P.S. 128 lbs, 5ft 10, so no double chin there, may I suggest you stop guessing you shi|t breath, drippydick old T\/\/AT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tick tock.
It's 2013.
The unification of Ireland is within sight.
Certainly as the United KING_dom collapses.
Scotland is next.
Yes time passes and local border polls still put it over 60% in favour and given the recent demise of the Euro based economy south of the border then that figure is increasing.

It is likely that the next referendum is 2016, lets see how that turns out before you make yourself look even more stupid. Certainly the DUP, the largest of the Northern Ireland political parties with the highest voter support believes a referendum would simply be a waste of taxpayers money.

It looks like those murdering bastards, child killers, torturers and maim (correct word) artists the IRA who’s aims and objectives you seem to support are on the decline.

Tell me were you ever lied to and suckered by a guy in a green hat into donating to the NORAID collections in the US. Those collections financing the IRA arms and explosives collected outside wholesome US churches throughout your fair land, the money that immediately went to such US loving countries as Libya, Iran, North Vietnam and Russia.

If you actually did make such contributions then I very much doubt you well feel any remorse for the cold blooded murder of children and women that your contributions facilitated. And of course being the lying, snivelling little T\/\/AT you are you will not have the courage to admit it even if you had contributed to such terrorism.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't come close to pissing me off, Skanque, no matter how hard you froth, no matter how you demonstrate just how big a racist you are.
The very fact that I exist in the same universe as you p|sses you off every day, you cannot seem to hide it in your posts which makes it obvious.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, Skanque, we know this must be true because you never lie.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAH!
Tell us more of your encounters with the drippydicks of the third kind...
This is true, wonder of wonders, even when you dick is dripping like a faulty tap you can tell the truth if you don’t realise it, well done. Unlike you I have no god to lie for and therefore have no need to lie. I personally have zero tolerance for lies, I find lies nasty, cheap and objectionable, hence my stance against your lying tirades and guess work dressed up as spiteful hatred.

Surely you realise that such outright plagiarism makes you look even more stupid? Whassup old man, is it senility that means you cannot think up your own insults?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Churches- particularly, the Church of England- do in fact receive tax monies and tax privileges.
Wrong in fact they DON’T. The UK does not operate under the same tax laws as the US. Unlike the US churches tax exempt status individual churches in UK are classed as charities and hence can claim gift aid status.
http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/charities/guidance-not...
In the same way they can claim (as can all registered charities) a small segment of broadcasting time. Time on the BBC is paid for out of licence fees (This is not a tax). Time on commercial channels is funded by a small percentage of advertising revenue (this is not tax). And of course equal time must be given to opposing views if such views exist.

Other than that they pay tax at the normal rate, just like everyone else – except of course certain major US organisations operating in the UK who seem to think moneys earned in the UK is not subject to tax

Any donation not signed for as gift aid by the donor, earnings/interest on investments and other income is taxed at standard rate.
http://www.churchofengland.org/about-us/facts...
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist bigots such as yourself are usually preoccupied by racial fantasies.
Tell us, bigot: do you dream of black drippydicks?
Projection, tell me do you dream about Pakistani drippydick? Or do you limit you fantasies to our good friend Straa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it seems that Great Britain could not get along with anyone.
Poor Packy keeps forgetting that Great Britain wasn't too busy to stop American ships on the high seas and kidnap American sailors.
I wonder how long it would have taken Great Britain to declare war on US or any other country that stopped one of its ships on the high seas?
What, more barfy butt face racism

You hypocritical racist idiot.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
America were never stipid, eh, Packy?
There was no need to attack our neighbors, Packy, we've gotten along fine for 200 years.
How 'bout Great Britain?
What, even more barfy butt face racism

You hypocritical racist idiot.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Britain got their azzes kicked in their own country.
Americans threw them out in 1776, and threw them out again in 1812.
All of Great Britain can fit in one of our states- as a matter of fact, Packy, ELEVEN of our states are larger.
The United Kingdom is **LUCKY** to have an ally like the USA.
We saved "your" azzes out of two life or death jams.
We certainly don't need you.
Do you ever feel ashamed?

You post even more barfy butt face racism

You hypocritical racist drippydick fool.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were you born, PACKY?
And we already know you to be a m/f c/s liar, thanks for posting proof yet again.
Great Britain impressed sailors whenever it felt short of sailors- they started in their own country, and then went to countries that it thought wouldn't be able to fight back.
Like the US.
It was wrong.
And even more barfy butt face racism

You hypocritical racist drippydick fool.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you don't know what "neutral" means either, eh, Packy?
~stomp stomp stomp~
And again you hypocritical racist drippydick fool.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Dearest cuckold Barfy Butt Face you snivelling yellow bellied cowardly drippydick moron, that’s 10 instances of your blatant racist cr/\p in less than one day.

You are obsessive, you are sick in the head, you are idiotic and you are so obviously insecure in your nationality that you feel the need to verbally abuse anything not you.

We can of course understand that you are an American of the tiny intelligence persuasion and therefore you see nothing untoward in such abusive behaviour (except of course when it is directed at yourself, how’s your wife and her macho black lover getting on mr cuckold? Does she let you clean her out when she gets home? Or does she leave you locked in your mr tiny cock cage and dripping?)

You are fortunate that Straa is not easily offended by you blatant racism
SupaAFC

Milnathort, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
Dearest cuckold Barfy Butt Face you snivelling yellow bellied cowardly drippydick moron, that’s 10 instances of your blatant racist cr/\p in less than one day.
You are obsessive, you are sick in the head, you are idiotic and you are so obviously insecure in your nationality that you feel the need to verbally abuse anything not you.
We can of course understand that you are an American of the tiny intelligence persuasion and therefore you see nothing untoward in such abusive behaviour (except of course when it is directed at yourself, how’s your wife and her macho black lover getting on mr cuckold? Does she let you clean her out when she gets home? Or does she leave you locked in your mr tiny cock cage and dripping?)
You are fortunate that Straa is not easily offended by you blatant racism
I would not stoop to his level of name-calling and insults. That is what Barefoot is aiming for and where he gets his kicks from.

Just whack him with the facts; he cannot reply without making more claims that contradicts his old ones, and as such, he gets even more frustrated and acts even more childish. That's where I get mine from, and from where everyone should.

Don't let little Barefoot turn this into a playground.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,101 - 44,120 of47,725
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr CunningLinguist 223,061
Why do i deserve no respect. 6 hr Patrick 6
Our world came from nothing? 9 hr Igor Trip 24
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 19 hr Mikko 21,328
Introducing The Universal Religion Wed NightSerf 718
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Wed ChristineM 802
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) Wed Buck Crick 324
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••