In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Spiked

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Comments (Page 2,203)

Showing posts 44,041 - 44,060 of47,734
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
Mnnn, ever noticed the damp putrid, reeking stains on you underpants?
Which makes me wonder all the more why you would put such things in your mouth.

I don't wonder long, mind you, but I am sure the various men that float through your bedroom flat appreciate it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
<
Nope drippydick,
Scuse me while I jump ahead, I do not share your fascination with penises...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
Wrong, the British Empire was the LARGEST, most POWEFUL Empire EVER in HISTORY.
Nope.

Perhaps the most evil but not the largest.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
Wrong the US joined WW1 mainly because of the sinking of the Lusitania in which a number of US citizens died.
The US joined WWI because the UK begged us to join & as in WWII, we were not neutral in the first place. The UK saturated the US with propaganda

And of course the UK was smuggling in arms in the Lusitania (in violation of international law) which blew to smithereens when the ammo it was carry set off.

The bottom line is: the US did join and the US broke the stalemate in Europe and the US and a force of 4 million changed the outcome of the war.

Which, in the end, was rather unfortunate.
straa

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was war, you point is?
Actually the number of deaths is disputed between 22,000 and 135,000 (German official figures) for the Dresden bombings. Once again your knowledge of history fails you.
BTW Germany bombed the hell out of London, Coventry Liverpool, Manchester, Portsmouth, Plymouth, Ipswich and many other strategic towns and cities killing around 60,000 people.
BWT the US bombed Hiroshima and in one day killed 60,000 people
BTW the US bombed Nagasaki and in one day killed 75,000 people
<quoted text>
Funnily enough nor was I but hey donít let a little thing like that stop you
Did I say Canada played a bigger part, I think not, I think you are confused, could be your medication for your schizophrenia or it could be you syphilis screwing with your memory. However they did come to the aid of the allies voluntarily without the coercion of two countries declaring war on them
Why do I owe black men an apology? For saying they are black? Honey, you are deranged. Only a bigoted sh|t for brains closet racist would even consider such a statement. Or are you simply protesting to much because the truth hurts soÖ
Which sexual fantasies are these that you think your guesses tell you so well?
In world war one Canada played a much bigger role and were a more important contributor than USA, Canada were in the war from the very begining, USA only for the last year, Canada made huge land gains and killed far more Germans, USA made virtually no land gains at all and killed very few Germans
straa

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
The British empire was the largest empire in human history, covering a third of the planet, including USA and Canada

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
NotBot rules = if he doesn't give you the quote ya need, make one up.
What are you making up now then.

Facts is facts no matter how much cherry picking you do and how they screw you crazy ideas

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

straa wrote:
<quoted text>
In world war one Canada played a much bigger role
US = 4,300,000-4,700,000 troops
Canada = 600,0000

Poor Packy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
<
Facts is facts
You mean like the fact that the UK would not have won either world war were it not for the USA?

Or the fact that the UK has been in a downhill spiral since the Boer Wars?

Or the fact that the United Kingdom is still a monarchy?

Or the fact that the Queen appoints the PMs?

Or the fact that the UK requires collective Christian worship?

Or the subjects of the UK pay taxes for state church projects and religious broadcasting?

Facts that you and yours continue to deny?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Sweetie, I am sure you can taste every drop.
I don't know why it fascinates you so, TTTT.
The same reason as the word skanque fascinates you, to p|ss you off
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which makes me wonder all the more why you would put such things in your mouth.
I don't wonder long, mind you, but I am sure the various men that float through your bedroom flat appreciate it.
Wonder? And you being such an expert at eating drippydick.

Flat? More barfy butt breath dreams, 5 bedroom manor house in 3 acres of land is more is like it
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Scuse me while I jump ahead, I do not share your fascination with penises...
Is this more barfy butt breath incredulity?Ė methinks thou doth protest too much
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Once again, facts is facts Ė the facts that the British Empire included what is now the US must really stick in your throat eh?

You cannot argue with facts, well you can but thatís beside the point
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The US joined WWI because the UK begged us to join & as in WWII, we were not neutral in the first place. The UK saturated the US with propaganda
And of course the UK was smuggling in arms in the Lusitania (in violation of international law) which blew to smithereens when the ammo it was carry set off.
The bottom line is: the US did join and the US broke the stalemate in Europe and the US and a force of 4 million changed the outcome of the war.
Which, in the end, was rather unfortunate.
My god you really are delusional

Once again facts is facts, the reasons why the US joined WW1 is DOCUMENTED. Yes the Lusitania blew up killing US citizens, hence the main reason for the US getting off itís a$$. And yes, that action of joining on the allies helped tipped the balance. So you want to live forever on the laurels of your brave great grandfather? Have you got nothing more but your own sh|t to wallow in?

As for WW2, no you were not neutral, you were sitting on the fence supplying both sides of the conflict and profiteering.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

straa wrote:
<quoted text>
The British empire was the largest empire in human history, covering a third of the planet, including USA and Canada
The British Empire never covered the USA.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

straa wrote:
Canada made huge land gains and killed far more Germans, USA made virtually no land gains at all and killed very few Germans
The sun rises in the east, sets in the west, Packy is unable to admit he is wrong even when it is shoved up his colon.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

straa wrote:
<quoted text>
In world war one Canada played a much bigger role and were a more important contributor than USA, Canada were in the war from the very begining, USA only for the last year, Canada made huge land gains and killed far more Germans, USA made virtually no land gains at all and killed very few Germans
I know but the point here it that I did not mention it yet barfy butt face slanted his posts as though I did. The ignorant T\/\/AT is nothing more that a snivelling liar who can only get communication in lies and anger. No wonder his wife ran of with a black man

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the fact that the UK would not have won either world war were it not for the USA?
Or the fact that the UK has been in a downhill spiral since the Boer Wars?
Or the fact that the United Kingdom is still a monarchy?
Or the fact that the Queen appoints the PMs?
Or the fact that the UK requires collective Christian worship?
Or the subjects of the UK pay taxes for state church projects and religious broadcasting?
Facts that you and yours continue to deny?
Well the first one is not a fact, more a supposition made by Americans with nothing good to show for themselves

The second one is of course a fact, no one has argues otherwise

The Third is a matter of semantics, he is actually appointed at party leader and the queen approves his appointment

The fourth is total garbage, it does NOT require any such thing. What the law states and what is actually requires are two different things

No, typically you misunderstand the British tax system, Churches are not financed from tax, they do however have gift aide status as do charities. This means they pay less tax on specific (signed for) gifts and donations.

Deny? I only deny the lies you tell and try and enlighten you when you err. Unfortunately you take no notice of facts but rely instead on the bafy butt face know it all attitude.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was war, you point is?
Actually the number of deaths is disputed between 22,000 and 135,000 (German official figures) for the Dresden bombings.
Actually, you should learn how to read.

Sun rises in the east... etc.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
BTW Germany bombed the hell out of London
BTW: England started the bombing of cities, Germany retaliated.
Thinking

Huntingdon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

scientology is refused tax free status in the UK, France and many other countries.

Any country that issues tax exemption to that bunch of cruisetards has issues!
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the first one is not a fact, more a supposition made by Americans with nothing good to show for themselves
The second one is of course a fact, no one has argues otherwise
The Third is a matter of semantics, he is actually appointed at party leader and the queen approves his appointment
The fourth is total garbage, it does NOT require any such thing. What the law states and what is actually requires are two different things
No, typically you misunderstand the British tax system, Churches are not financed from tax, they do however have gift aide status as do charities. This means they pay less tax on specific (signed for) gifts and donations.
Deny? I only deny the lies you tell and try and enlighten you when you err. Unfortunately you take no notice of facts but rely instead on the bafy butt face know it all attitude.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
<The ignorant T\/\/AT
Obviously we know who the T\/\/AT is.

Wipe your double chin, Skanque, looks like you've been at the drippydicks again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
No wonder his wife ran of with a black man
Thanks **AGAIN** for exhibiting your OVERT racism.

As we know so many Brits are...

As if the thought of a wife I don't have running off with a BLACK man would be even somehow worse than running off with a white guy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the first one is not a fact, more a supposition made by Americans
The war was tied (or the Allies were losing ground) until the US began sending in troops.

The Allies would not have won WWI without the US.

Sun rises in the east.

And only a ignorant jingoist racist bigot like yourself would say otherwise.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,041 - 44,060 of47,734
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••