In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 Full story: Spiked 47,724

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Full Story

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#45623 Dec 31, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Swedish monarchy
Sweden is a constitutional monarchy. The Swedish head of state since 1973, King Carl XVI Gustaf, exercises no political power and does not participate in political life. He is the representative of the country as a whole, and in that capacity performs mainly ceremonial duties and functions. Among his duties the monarch chairs meetings of the Advisory Council on Foreign Affairs. The king is supported in his duties by Queen Silvia and their three children, Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Carl Philip and Princess Madeleine. Queen Silvia was born in Germany to the German-Brazilian Sommerlath family.
Sweden has been a hereditary kingdom since 1544 in the days of Gustav Vasa and the current successor to the throne is Crown Princess Victoria. In 1980, three years after her birth, the Act of Succession became gender-neutral to allow the throne to be passed to the first-born child, male or female.
http://www.sweden.se/eng/Home/Society/Monarch... <== official gateway to Sweden website
Do stop spamming the forum, meatball.
so if a name decides the type of government a country has, does that mean
The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea) is a democratic republic?

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#45626 Jan 1, 2013
Thinking wrote:
bsfoot gives religitards an even worse name.
<quoted text>
You are human filth, you athetarded bigot.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#45627 Jan 1, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>

I am also responsible for what I say and I accept full responsibility for winding you up.
At your judgement, I get to see your facial expression droop with humiliation and sorrow when you begin to regret all that you've said and done.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#45628 Jan 1, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
At your judgement, I get to see your facial expression droop with humiliation and sorrow when you begin to regret all that you've said and done.
Thanks for sharing your mythology.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#45629 Jan 1, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight ....

After you die, you think you're going to some magical land where everything is perfect ... and you're going to waste your time sitting behind the big guy just to laugh at people? Your heaven sounds like a place made for idiots.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#45630 Jan 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
and you're going to waste your time sitting behind the big guy
Oh, the life of the NotBot is ever so much more fulfilling: laughing at the mythology of others why hanging on to dear life to theirs.

NO sense wasting time in the afterlife where there no shortage of time when you can waste it here...

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#45631 Jan 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the life of the NotBot is ever so much more fulfilling: laughing at the mythology of others why hanging on to dear life to theirs.
NO sense wasting time in the afterlife where there no shortage of time when you can waste it here...
It's a good way to kill a few hours a day, so meh. Laughter is great medicine ... when you're alive and actually have to worry about such things.

Location hidden

#45632 Jan 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good way to kill a few hours a day, so meh. Laughter is great medicine ....
You provide much laughter for others, Chubby, that's nice.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#45633 Jan 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You provide much laughter for others, Chubby, that's nice.
Gah, I wish I was chubby, it sucks being a bag of old bones.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#45634 Jan 1, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that before or after you admit to everyone here that you're just a snother stupid f*ck that believes the earth was made 6000 years ago, by a god you creationist liars haven't had even a shred of proof of since the dawn of time itself?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#45635 Jan 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruised & beaten to a whimper from all sides by his illogical assumptions and false fact finding, the lumbering, ageing troll tries one last attempt to poke the atheist. But alas the armchair religiotard still has no proof of god yet opens his stupid fat mouth.

Location hidden

#45636 Jan 1, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruised & beaten to a whimper from all sides
The only one bruised and beaten here is you, Septic: your boyfriend got a little enthusiastic with your adventure in the bubble bath and you slipped and you ended up banging your head on the bath tub spigot.

I'm sure the bed rest will do you good... as long as you put him down on the couch.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#45637 Jan 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one bruised and beaten here is you, Septic: your boyfriend got a little enthusiastic with your adventure in the bubble bath and you slipped and you ended up banging your head on the bath tub spigot.
I'm sure the bed rest will do you good... as long as you put him down on the couch.
Why did you get so enthusiastic then?

Location hidden

#45638 Jan 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you get so enthusiastic then?
You're projecting again, Chubby.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#45639 Jan 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're projecting again, Chubby.
Naw, he's not my type ....

... but you are, come here handsome, jiggle that big nose you got for me.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#45640 Jan 1, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for sharing your mythology.
Thanks for verifying I made you angry.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#45641 Jan 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight ....
After you die, you think you're going to some magical land where everything is perfect ... and you're going to waste your time sitting behind the big guy just to laugh at people? Your heaven sounds like a place made for idiots.
I love reading the excuses and delusions you keep trying to pacify yourself with.

Tell me another one , please....tell me another.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#45642 Jan 1, 2013
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for verifying I made you angry.
Your idea of what constitutes anger could do with a little revision.

However, if anything was verified it was your poor attempt at using superstitious mumbo jumbo to troll.

“There is no god!”

Since: Jun 12

Södertälje, Sweden

#45645 Jan 2, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kingdom of Sweden <== Official name of Sweden
(Meatball doesn't like to be reminded)
Sweden is a democracy

Location hidden

#45647 Jan 2, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweden is a democracy
Contemporary constitutional monarchies include: Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas ---Sweden---,and Northern Ireland.
source: http://www.answers.com/topic/constitutional-m...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam is the Enemy (Sep '12) 6 min thetruth 34
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 7 min thetruth 139
God' existence 8 min thetruth 67
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 15 min thetruth 2,409
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 20 min thetruth 142
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 24 min thetruth 232,879
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 16 hr _Bad Company 23,198
More from around the web