In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 Full story: Spiked 47,724

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#44606 Dec 10, 2012
Thinking wrote:
bsfoot won't know
Time for you to come in to change the batteries to your ankle bracklet, Chester. The bobbies won't like it if they have to go to you.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#44607 Dec 11, 2012
And as I have repeatedly agreed with you the astrophysical facts are not in question
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have repeatedly told you that the sun comes up in the east and that in fictional movies, the events portrayed are fictional.
I'm not the one who has difficulty in answering this question: Is the United KING_dom a monarchy, yes or no?
You are the one having difficulty understand the answers. This particular question for example that you repeatedly and repeatedly and repeatedly and repeatedly and repeatedly and repeatedly and repeatedly and repeatedly and repeatedly and repeatedly and repeatedly and repeatedly and repeatedly and repeatedly and repeatedly and repeatedly and repeatedly and repeatedly and repeatedly ask has been answered in English, French, German, Dutch, binary, ASCII, hexadecimal and octal. I am at a loss as what else I can try and get it through your thick skull
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I continue to correct you.
The prime minister isn't voted in, he is APPOINTED.
By the Queen.
And subjects of the monarch have absolutely no say it it. None.
As I continue to correct you - after being elected by his constituents and elected by his party, the queen gets 3rd pop at the cherry

Such a pity you are incapable of understanding such a basic principle
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously: you are the one who spent time looking at it, eyeball to "eyeball", eh, Skanque? Must be an ever present mental picture...
Donít ya just love JW guesswork and lies born of hatred and jealousy Such a good christian emotion,
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you have spent a lot of time on the government paid for couch, and you think that makes you an expert on relationships but you don't have a clue.
And you really don't have enough time to continue to post on stuff you don't have a clue on- why not stick to say ten or a dozen things? e.g., the UK government and history and the English language?
Donít ya just love JW guesswork and lies born of hatred and jealousy Such a good christian emotion

Dearest drippydick, if you find you are having trouble controlling your god given hatred and jealous and having to resort to guesswork and lies than I am perfectly happy to correct your lying cr/\p, live with it.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to know what 'gonorrhoea' tastes like.
Whatever floats your NotBot boat, shug...
Donít ya just love JW guesswork and lies born of hatred and jealousy Such a good christian emotion.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one who pretends the prime minister is elected.
Nope, youíre then one who has no frigging clue how the PM is elected
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your meds, Skanque. Over in the UK, the cost for you girls on the dole should not be a factor.
What are you talking about drippydick? The concept of dole ended in the 70ís. It seems that Nymph was right about you all along, you can only understand old and outdated concepts, that you live in the past
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Appointed.
Not know this surely highlights your ignorance of how the MONARCHY of the United KING_dom works.
And you continue to demonstrate you ignorance. A little advice, arguing form the point of deliberate JW ignorance is a looser.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#44608 Dec 11, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, the annoying part of it is he is right and you wrong and unable to deal with it, otherwise you wouldn't be responding every single day.
PS: The island to the west of England... Ireland.
Why are you so full of hatred, Skom? Weren't you supposed to become a new man when you accepted Christ as your savior?

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#44609 Dec 11, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Northern Ireland:
http://www.oileain.ie/images/map_english.gif
PS: still west of England.
Great Britain: An island off the western coast of Europe comprising England, Scotland, and Wales. It is separated from the mainland by the English Channel and from Ireland by the Irish Sea.
++
Hmmm... no northern Ireland.
I think you must have forgotten your geography lessons. Britain does not equal UK. Try again.

“Live Love Laugh”

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#44610 Dec 11, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes?
So what?
Does the sun still rise in the east?
As I recall, I said that Ireland was west of England.
Do you need to look that up?
Is Northern Ireland part of Ireland?
You better check a map, HOney.
Here's one:
http://geology.com/world/ireland-map.gif
You need your diaper changed again, don't you?
dr fill

Des Plaines, IL

#44611 Dec 11, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Time for you to come in to change the batteries to your ankle bracklet, Chester. The bobbies won't like it if they have to go to you.
Your test results have come back from the lab.yes you do indeed have a prostate the size of a grape fruit.Its not from canser its from extreme friction.Ya see ya cant pleasure yourself twenty times a day and not expect something to wear out.I sugest you wear boxing gloves for one month until the grional swelling goes down.Good luck ya freak!!!!

Location hidden

#44612 Dec 11, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
You are the one having difficulty understand the answers. This particular question for example that you repeatedly
Really?

Why is it that I can respond to the yes or no question: Is the United KING_dom a monarchy? without hesitation or difficulty?

Location hidden

#44613 Dec 11, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
As I continue to correct you - after being elected by his constituents ...
The prime minister of the United KING_dom is APPOINTED by thew monarch.

You cannot correct a fact that has already been established.

Is the prime minister of the United KING*dom appointed, yes or no?

Was Prime minister Brown APPOINTED, yes or no?

Watch me respond: YES.

One word.

Location hidden

#44614 Dec 11, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so full of hatred
Why are you projecting, NymHO? Why do you come all this way just to spew hared, and to make up lies? Your unemployment leave time on your hands?

#44615 Dec 11, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Why is it that I can respond to the yes or no question: Is the United KING_dom a monarchy? without hesitation or difficulty?
Why is it that you have once again cherry picked yet ignored the fact that I have repeatedly answered your question (over and over and over and over and over and over again), To the extent that I have answered not only in English but in several; other languages including computer languages My dearest drippydick, I am sick and tired of answering your inane question.

Your dim (actually more than dim) idiotic insistence on repeatedly asking the same question is an indication of insanity, possibly Alzheimerís, whatever the cause you need help, seek it.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The prime minister of the United KING_dom is APPOINTED by thew monarch.
You cannot correct a fact that has already been established.
Is the prime minister of the United KING*dom appointed, yes or no?
Was Prime minister Brown APPOINTED, yes or no?
Watch me respond: YES.
One word.
No, not one word and I am not interested in your response or your silly imaginings, it is of little use and made my one of limited intellect and no comprehension of the British political system.

Let me repeat AGAIN, a political hopeful is ELECTED by his political party to represent a particular constituency. When a general ELECTION is called that ELECTED individual is VOTED for in a PUBLIC VOTE. If ELECTED it is then possible that he is ELECTED by a VOTE of similarly PUBLICLY ELECTED members of his party to become leader of his party. If that party has gained enough VOTES to lead the house he is then presented to the monarch who may or may not approve his appointment as leader of that party and hence become PM.

I know itís difficult for a person who is hard of understanding such as you to comprehend but thatís just tough

Location hidden

#44616 Dec 11, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>I think you must have forgotten your geography lessons. Britain does not equal UK. Try again.
I'm not the one who confuses 'Britain' with the UK, nympHO, or uses it synonymously.

Location hidden

#44617 Dec 11, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that you have once again cherry picked yet ignored the fact that I have repeatedly answered your question
Follow the thread, Skanque.

I'm not the one who insists the United Kingdom is NOT a monarchy.

I'm not the one who thinks all yes or no questions are loaded questions.

PS: I have always know the answer to this question: Yes or no, is the United King_dom a monarchy. I haven't budged a fraction of an inch.

Location hidden

#44618 Dec 11, 2012
[QUOTE who="ChristineM"
No, not one word and I am not interested in your response or your silly imaginings, it is of little use and made my one of limited intellect and no comprehension of the British political system.
[/QUOTE]

You mean the way I insist the prime minister of the United KING_dom is appointed by the monarch because in actual fact the prime minister of the United KING_dom is appointed by the monarch?

Yes or no?

Because I would like to make sure you understand I am the one who is saying the prime minister of the United KING_dom is appointed by the monarch.

And you are saying I don't understand the 'system'.

Yes or no, prime minister of the United KING_dom is appointed by the monarch?

Location hidden

#44619 Dec 11, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
To the extent that I have answered not only in English but in several; other languages including computer languages My dearest drippydick, I am sick and tired of answering your inane question.
I am sure drippydicks have left a bad taste in your mouth, you seem to remember well. I guess that series of shots made an impression, eh?

The prime minister of the UK isn't elected into that office.

You are not ready for other languages, it isn't hard to understand in English.

#44620 Dec 11, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow the thread, Skanque.
I'm not the one who insists the United Kingdom is NOT a monarchy.
I'm not the one who thinks all yes or no questions are loaded questions.
PS: I have always know the answer to this question: Yes or no, is the United King_dom a monarchy. I haven't budged a fraction of an inch.
Nor am I butt breath

I am not the one who thinks everything is black and white, have you ever seen a grey cloud?

No, nor have I, the fact that itís one of the very few questions you pose that we agree on perhaps has something to do with it

#44621 Dec 11, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the way I insist the prime minister of the United KING_dom is appointed by the monarch because in actual fact the prime minister of the United KING_dom is appointed by the monarch?
Yes or no?
Because I would like to make sure you understand I am the one who is saying the prime minister of the United KING_dom is appointed by the monarch.
And you are saying I don't understand the 'system'.
Yes or no, prime minister of the United KING_dom is appointed by the monarch?
How many times do I need to repeat the same answer?

Think grey, not yes or no, a lot of democracy has to be seen to have happened before the queen gives her agreement. That is the part that you are deliberately ignoring because it does niot suite you agenda Ė tough

#44622 Dec 11, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure drippydicks have left a bad taste in your mouth, you seem to remember well. I guess that series of shots made an impression, eh?
The prime minister of the UK isn't elected into that office.
You are not ready for other languages, it isn't hard to understand in English.
You would know, I have never tried one and have no intention of tasting you disease ridden drippydick, tell me what it taste like

Read the rules of parliament

I have already replied in other languages, you though seem incapable of understanding any
asian laundry boy

Des Plaines, IL

#44623 Dec 11, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you projecting, NymHO? Why do you come all this way just to spew hared, and to make up lies? Your unemployment leave time on your hands?
We try and try but can not remove your skid mark from shorts!!! What do you eat man? Your skid mark is like the shroud of tarin!!!!

Location hidden

#44624 Dec 11, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know, I have never tried one and have no intention of tasting you disease ridden drippydick
Sounds to all like personal experience, I defer to your expertise in this one instance.

Location hidden

#44625 Dec 11, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times do I need to repeat the same answer?
Think grey, not yes or no
It is a yes or no question.

Are there one hundred pennies in a dollar, yes or no?

PS: I can't help but notice you fail to contradiction anyone saying that the UK is NOT a monarchy.

Funny how that is.

PS: I have exactly the same say so in the appointment of the UK prime minister as do you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 51 min Catcher1 228,553
Heaven 2 hr susanblange 2
Our world came from nothing? 2 hr susanblange 697
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 3 hr Patrick 5,585
Another week, another atheist demands we call h... 4 hr Patrick 7
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 4 hr Patrick 152
The Ultimate Evidence of God (Mar '14) 12 hr Patrick 140

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE