In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Spiked

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Comments
43,001 - 43,020 of 47,724 Comments Last updated Sep 4, 2013

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dated?
Is that what you call it?
Funny how you are so well-versed in the symptoms of gonorrhea.
What did you tell him? You got it from riding a bicycle seat? Swimming pool?
Jealousy will get you nowhere, you will never manage a stable relationship because you simply do not have the personality to compromise with one you love. You donít have the personality for much really so itís understandable.

Is that what drippydicks are caused by, funny how you are so well versed in the symptoms of gonorrhoea.

And in your previous post you mention where you acquired your American disease. What did yopu mummy tell you about going last in the queue?
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us.
I've asked you a few dozen times when you voted for the PM.
I say the PM is appointed.
One of us is right.
But first: show us all where I said the US Navy captured the first enigma machine.
Show us?- http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T... The majority of the thread is your hilarious posts, many of which are commentary on your personally ignorant view of British politics

I donít give a toss what you say, most of what you say is simply pedantic BS and I told you a dozen times how the PM is voted for, not my fault you ignored that

Ok yes and look at the wording of your post
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

-Skeptic- wrote:
Christine M has taken an elaborate, damning and metaphorical sh*t on each and everyone of barefoot's armchair mumblings. Grade A stuff right here.
Thank you for your kind words

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

what the heck wrote:
<quoted text> Hey old timer,Did your fart or shit yourself?
It is said that when you get to barfy butt faceís age you should

never pass up a bathroom,

never waste a hard-on,(although Iím not sure that his multiple sexually transmitted diseases allow him an erection after so much time without treatment)

and the one that prompted me to reply to your post - never trust a fart

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
As I have repeatedly told you we donít get to vote for the queen
As I have repeatedly told you that the sun comes up in the east and that in fictional movies, the events portrayed are fictional.

I'm not the one who has difficulty in answering this question: Is the United KING_dom a monarchy, yes or no?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
I have explained several times how the PM gets to be voted PM.
I continue to correct you.

The prime minister isn't voted in, he is APPOINTED.

By the Queen.

And subjects of the monarch have absolutely no say it it. None.
Thinking

Zeals, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

You are making bsfoot look like a total wanker.
Maybe it gives him an erection, he seems addicted to your beatings.
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your kind words

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
I wouldnít know drippydick, you are the one who seems to know what a drippydick tastes like.
Obviously: you are the one who spent time looking at it, eyeball to "eyeball", eh, Skanque? Must be an ever present mental picture...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealousy will get you nowhere, you will never manage a stable relationship
I know you have spent a lot of time on the government paid for couch, and you think that makes you an expert on relationships but you don't have a clue.

And you really don't have enough time to continue to post on stuff you don't have a clue on- why not stick to say ten or a dozen things? e.g., the UK government and history and the English language?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
Is that what drippydicks are caused by, funny how you are so well versed in the symptoms of gonorrhoea..
You seem to know what 'gonorrhoea' tastes like.

Whatever floats your NotBot boat, shug...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
The majority of the thread is your hilarious posts, many of which are commentary on your personally ignorant view of British politics
I'm not the one who pretends the prime minister is elected.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
never waste a hard-on,(although Iím not sure that his multiple sexually transmitted diseases allow him an erection after so much time without treatment)
Take your meds, Skanque. Over in the UK, the cost for you girls on the dole should not be a factor.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
I donít give a toss what you say, most of what you say is simply pedantic BS and I told you a dozen times how the PM is voted for
Appointed.

Not know this surely highlights your ignorance of how the MONARCHY of the United KING_dom works.
SupaAFC

Bathgate, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly: you don't.
If that were the case then you would not keep running away from my posts explaining loaded questions. But, you do, because I know what loaded questions are and know what I am talking about.

Thus, you run away.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are thinking that all yes or no questions are 'loaded'.
Nope. I addressed your 100 pennies analogy weeks ago that you chose to ignore.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, you are thinking that just because you cannot respond without looking to be a liar or an idiot must be "loaded".
Nope. This would be a problem on your part thus explaining why you argue facetiously with waves upon waves of ad homs to defend feeble arguments.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing is, SuperFag... you are both.
An idiot, and as I proved: a liar.
Then why do you keep running away from the issue of loaded questions?
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the United KING_dom a monarchy?
Yes... of course.
Can you respond to the question? Gosh... not without looking the fool.
If you were arguing that Britain is a monarchy only in title then there would be no issue. But that is not what you are arguing. You are directly claiming that our monarchy is our system of government, and thus, you are frankly wrong.

You know this, we know this, and that is why you refuse to let go of your loaded question.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose fault is that, SuperFag?
The manchild's who cannot let go of his loaded question safety blanket.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were the case then you would not keep running
Call when you learn what a loaded question is.

Best of luck on your ESL classes!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

SupaAFC wrote:
But, you do, because I know what loaded questions
You don't.

Is the United KING_dom a monarchy, yes or no?
Are there one hundred pennies in a dollar, yes or no?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

SupaAFC wrote:
If you were arguing that Britain is a monarchy only in title
The United KING_dom is a monarchy.

(quote)
THE MONARCHY AND THE CONSTITUTION

By Alistair McConnachie and first published in a Sovereignty Special Report distributed free with the May 2002 issue.

Princess Elizabeth came to the throne on 6 February 1952 following the death of her father, George VI.

Her coronation took place in Westminster Abbey on 2 June 1953.

The British monarchy is the oldest and most fascinating monarchy on earth. It is almost impossible to consider British history without acknowledging the centrality of its monarchy, and it is almost impossible to imagine Britain without a monarchy.

In these articles we examine how the sovereign People, and the sovereign Queen, relate together within the sovereign Community of the Realm.

THE BRITISH CONSTITUTION
There are three areas of government -- the legislature, that is the law-making power, the executive, that is the law-enforcing power, and the judiciary, which determines the law.

For centuries the monarch exercised supreme executive, legislative and judicial power in person.

The struggle between Crown and Parliament in the seventeenth century led in 1688-89 to the establishment of a limited constitutional monarchy.

With the establishment of the Party system by the end of the nineteenth century, the monarch's direct role in politics became minimal.

Today, the two major roles of the Queen are as the Head of State and as a National Icon.

As Head of State the Queen does not owe her position to either patronage or a vote, and can more properly represent all the people in a way in which an elected President cannot.

As a National Icon, with a history stretching back centuries, the Queen is a distinct symbol of national identity. She represents Britain - the nation, its constituent parts, and the people - in a way in which a transitory politician can never do. In this role, she also provides a focused and tangible symbol of the people's sovereignty.

These are important roles, and in both of them she has political power - of a sort - but it is not the sort of power which by itself, could for example, take Britain out the EU.

Under our present system, the legislature is Parliament, namely, the House of Commons and the House of Lords. The executive is the Queen, the Prime Minister and the Cabinet.

There is some connection between the three branches of government. For example, the Cabinet links the legislature with the executive, through its members. The Lord Chancellor, who is a Cabinet member, links the judiciary and the executive, and the Lords of Appeal - "the Law Lords" - sitting in the House of Lords, link the legislature and the judiciary.

"The Crown" is the symbol, and name, of the supreme governing authority. The Queen is the person of the Crown.

The governing functions of the Crown are exercised by ministers responsible to Parliament, in the name of the Queen. Hence the term, "Her Majesty's Government".

Bills go through the House of Commons, and the House of Lords and when they have been passed by both Houses, the Queen gives her "Royal Assent" to them.
(clip)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

SupaAFC wrote:
You are directly claiming that our monarchy is our system of government, and thus, you are frankly wrong.
Make sure you continue to post this so when Odoriferous Skanque insists no one here is denying the United KING_dom is a monarchy I shan't have to have her look one page or another in either direction.
dr of humanology

Wheeling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't.
Is the United KING_dom a monarchy, yes or no?
Are there one hundred pennies in a dollar, yes or no?
Are you constipated yes or no?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

SupaAFC wrote:
The manchild's who cannot let go of his loaded question safety blanket.
This SuperFag cannot expand past his knowledge past Year 11.

Enough to fill out the forms to collect the Dole it seems.
Thinking

Zeals, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

bsfoot won't know that until he takes his priest's appendage out of his chuffty.

(@ bsfoot)
dr of humanology wrote:
<quoted text> Are you constipated yes or no?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••