In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 Full story: Spiked 47,724

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Full Story
scientist

Des Plaines, IL

#44563 Dec 9, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I say you have a big bruise in the back of your throat.
Practice makes perfect, eh?
I heard you went to the doctor the other day cause you thought you had a tumor in your anal region.Upon further examination the doctor discovered a huge turkey twd handing on your assss.Com e on old timer clean up your act man.

“ecrasez l'infame”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Georgia

#44564 Dec 9, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I say you have a big bruise in the back of your throat.
Practice makes perfect, eh?
Only perfect practice makes perfect. If you practice doing it wrong, it doesn't help.

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#44565 Dec 9, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
UK = monarchy.
Sweden = monarchy
I actually think America is more Communistic than Europa by far...due to; it holds false freedoms and tends to lean toward corrupted Independent freaks...

By the people for the people for one thing that just isn't a truth if it weren't for the bit of what is still truth within the Government the whole place could have already been blown to bits and pieces within that is through it's people...

Christian Pride and Christian Teachings...

And what does Christmas have to do with it( just wondering)ATHEISTS??? Presents for the children Just because people are tired of Religion Law havin' taken over doesn't mean we are depriving a child of their gifts does it?

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#44566 Dec 9, 2012
Hedonist wrote:
<quoted text>
Only perfect practice makes perfect. If you practice doing it wrong, it doesn't help.
Practice makes perfection?

Practice perfection?(that which is perfect, hmmm)

If it is perfect what's it then in/to practice?

To gain...a loss!!!! No matter what , soon perfection will stumble - how often can one perfectly perfect it's perfection?

Someones else's perfect Perfected PERFECTION will GET IN THE WAY....

So what's Perfectly Perfect anyways///

God of Perfection, HEllo?

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#44567 Dec 9, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually think America is more Communistic than Europa by far...due to; it holds false freedoms and tends to lean toward corrupted Independent freaks...
By the people for the people for one thing that just isn't a truth if it weren't for the bit of what is still truth within the Government the whole place could have already been blown to bits and pieces within that is through it's people...
Christian Pride and Christian Teachings...
And what does Christmas have to do with it( just wondering)ATHEISTS??? Presents for the children Just because people are tired of Religion Law havin' taken over doesn't mean we are depriving a child of their gifts does it?
What would someone who calls themselves "Tinka" know about "corrupted Independent freaks"??? Europa? Europa is a moon circling Jupiter, Tinka. Children get way too many gifts. So many, in fact, they grow up thinking they should never stop getting them. A root cause of the Entitlement Generation as this era of perpetual whininess will someday be called.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#44568 Dec 9, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
To gain...a loss!!!! No matter what , soon perfection will stumble - how often can one perfectly perfect it's perfection?
Whoa, Tinka! Slow down girl!! You're gonna overload your Logic Processors! I'd hate to see smoke and sparks escape your cute little Elven head!! Go easy!

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#44569 Dec 9, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Just move your head and hum while you......

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#44570 Dec 9, 2012
Thinking wrote:
Agreed. I won't answer bsfoot directly.
That will teach me.

Location hidden

#44571 Dec 9, 2012
Hedonist wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if you want to know if he has it has going down down, you'll have to come up with $2.

Who am I to judge?

Location hidden

#44572 Dec 9, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll start with the acknowledgement that the UK is a monarchy.

The ballot I filled in last month was two pages double sided long and most positions had two if not up five or six people running for the various offices, and when I need to buy a chicken for dinner, I have a dozen different choices within a few minutes drive time, and if I don't feel like cooking, I have a choice of perhaps (easily) fifty restaurants.

I'm not ready to concede the US being communist just yet.
top scientist

Des Plaines, IL

#44573 Dec 9, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
That will teach me.
You look a little backed up old guy.May I suggest 12 ounces of prune juice and dont call me in the morning!!!
dr fill

Des Plaines, IL

#44574 Dec 9, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll start with the acknowledgement that the UK is a monarchy.
The ballot I filled in last month was two pages double sided long and most positions had two if not up five or six people running for the various offices, and when I need to buy a chicken for dinner, I have a dozen different choices within a few minutes drive time, and if I don't feel like cooking, I have a choice of perhaps (easily) fifty restaurants.
I'm not ready to concede the US being communist just yet.
I heard all your neighbors got together and chipped in on a one year supply of depends for you.yeah they're getting rather tired of walking by your house and smelling human waste.At least shower once a month will ya? Thank you

Location hidden

#44575 Dec 9, 2012
dr fill wrote:
<quoted text> I heard all your neighbors
I am sure you and your aliases hear lots of voices.

Location hidden

#44576 Dec 9, 2012
dr fill wrote:
<quoted text> I heard
Do you have anything besides this fascination with poop?

just curious...
SupaAFC

Glasgow, UK

#44578 Dec 9, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you can look up "straw man".
Sure, once you look up "sarcasm".
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
But first... learn what a loaded question means...
BEST OF LUCK!
I know what a loaded question is. I also know that when dishonest people are cornered they will resort to dishonest measures to justify dishonest claims.

Your question implies that our monarchy is above the status of relic. It is not. Our Queen's duty is to wave, smile and visit hospitals while all the political decisions are made by democratically-elected MPS at the Commons.

If my stance was as outdated and trivial as yours, then I would frankly save face rather than resort to loaded questions and ad homs to defend it.

Location hidden

#44579 Dec 9, 2012
SupaAFC wrote:
I know what a loaded question is.
Clearly: you don't.

You are thinking that all yes or no questions are 'loaded'.

Clearly, you are thinking that just because you cannot respond without looking to be a liar or an idiot must be "loaded".

The thing is, SuperFag... you are both.

An idiot, and as I proved: a liar.

Is the United KING_dom a monarchy?

Yes... of course.

Can you respond to the question? Gosh... not without looking the fool.

Whose fault is that, SuperFag?

Location hidden

#44580 Dec 9, 2012
SupaAFC wrote:
Your question implies that our monarchy is...
The question "There are one hundred pennies in a dollar, yes or no?" has no implications.

There are one hundred pennies in a dollar, I can announce in full voice.

Is the United KING_dom a monarchy, yes or no?

Location hidden

#44581 Dec 9, 2012
SupaAFC wrote:
Your question implies ...
Nothing.

Does "there are one hundred pennies in a dollar, yes or no?" imply anything?

As we both know: The United KING_dom is a monarchy,

And you are stuck trying to not respond.
Thinking

Andover, UK

#44583 Dec 10, 2012
That death penalty doesn't do them any favours, either.
SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, once you look up "sarcasm".
<quoted text>
I know what a loaded question is. I also know that when dishonest people are cornered they will resort to dishonest measures to justify dishonest claims.
Your question implies that our monarchy is above the status of relic. It is not. Our Queen's duty is to wave, smile and visit hospitals while all the political decisions are made by democratically-elected MPS at the Commons.
If my stance was as outdated and trivial as yours, then I would frankly save face rather than resort to loaded questions and ad homs to defend it.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#44584 Dec 10, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you have right, Skanque, is the title of 'biitch'.
And you wear that crown.
My dearest drippydick, why must you cherry pick to make yourself feel better?
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been waiting for you to explain the complexity of how you get to vote for either the Queen or the PM... since I'm stuck with the fact that you do neither.
Which you are unable to disprove because... you do neither...
As I have repeatedly told you we don’t get to vote for the queen – monarchy – remember you are always shouting this fact, it’s one of the few things you actually get correct about the UK. The queen holds the position she holds because her forefathers were the bigger murdering bastards than the opposition. Over the centuries we’ve tried alternatives and returned to the status quo.

I have explained several times how the PM gets to be voted PM. But in your typical pedantic, foot stomping, mucus dribbling way you have ignored that because it does not fit in with your wet dreams, c'est la vie
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dipping into the sherry again, eh, Skanque?
No, darling, I lead you and Packy through the maze when Packy starting insisting the British captured the U505 even after I corrected him and you only discovered that one model was captured in the U110 and only after I insisted that other models had been captured early a few dozen times that you tried to move the goal posts to cover your error, and now hoping that someone will believe what you meant to say was "working model", putting aside the Brits had captured two complete models plus spare parts months earlier.
You do remember your tirade insisting that fictional movie used creative license and insisted that I was confused by this movie I had never seen let alone would be confused by the fact that sometimes things that happen in fictional moves are... what is the word I am searching for?
oh... yes... fictional.
Dream on. You may deceive yourself with racism and BS but that’s your problem. Facts do not change because you have wet dreams.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar, I absolutely said no such thing.
I said the Americans captured an enigma.
Here (AGAIN) is your big chance and I offered it to you before: You show everyone here that I said Americans captured the first enigma machine and I'll stop posting on this thread.
Make sure you include the link to the actual post because we all know very well you are under the impression that you paraphrasing what you think you remember me saying is the same as a quote.
One two three go!
No I am not.
You said “the” and I quote –…“ who captured the U505 and got ***the*** Enigma machine “…
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...

Notice the wording?

Now we wait and see if you are as truthful as we think you are.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure drippydicks have left a dreadful taste in your mouth, which I am sure everyone understands me when I say means something owing to you being raised on British cuisine, but it means nothing to me. We were warned about English girls before we went on liberty and for the most part, ignored the warnings knowing we could get a shot and it would clear right up.
I wouldn’t know drippydick, you are the one who seems to know what a drippydick tastes like. Tell me how many Michelin star restaurants does the US have per capita?

So now you are saying that you have been to Britain, how contrary you are. You are male, you are female, you are male, you have been to the UK, you have never been to the UK, you have been to the UK. I suppose this is your JW training in being caught out in obvious lies and deceit

And of course this explains where the outbreak of the American decease came from. Thank you for being so honest for once.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min Joe fortuna 233,099
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 4 min woodtick57 2,614
Christians More Supportive of Torture Than Non-... 4 min SnuffAGlobalist 18
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 21 min Morse 23,260
$13.5m for jehovah’s witness sex victim 3 hr P_Smith 2
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... 4 hr P_Smith 9
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 6 hr Morse 1,455
More from around the web