In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Spiked

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Comments
42,901 - 42,920 of 47,724 Comments Last updated Sep 4, 2013

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44482
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ChristineM wrote:
I hope you sleep well knowing that you are such a hatefully lying T\/\/AT.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Don't dish it out if you can't take it, Skanque.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44483
Dec 7, 2012
 
ChristineM wrote:
Just because you wife p|ssed off and left you for a guy who can actually satisfy her is not my problem
Projecting, eh, Skanque?

Maybe if you had only allowed your ex to win one argument over the years? If you had only uttered the phrase "I was wrong"...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44484
Dec 7, 2012
 
ChristineM wrote:
Thank you for admitting it at last that the Electoral College votes for who will become president.
I have NEVER EVER said otherwise.

And you have insisted that the POTUS was appointed.

Do you want me to play back the tape, you silly t\/\/at?

So thanks for admitting that the POTUS is elected... as I have mentioned maybe fifty times.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44485
Dec 7, 2012
 
ChristineM wrote:
And once again more JW lies, well done, your god can see everything you spew.
Let me know the minute you can prove that I am JW or Christian or Muslim or follower of the Great Spaghetti Monster or any other religion that you and your fellow NotBot bigots have ascribed to me.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44486
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ChristineM wrote:
<
Like for instance that my children to not pray at school
I don't know or care if your children pray at school.

I do not by UK law that schools REQUIRE collective Christian worship and I PROVED it by posting the law which of course you cannot refute.

We have a speed limit on the freeway near my house which makes it unlawful to travel at 66MPH.

More people than not exceed this limit.

Yet the law stands.
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44487
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

The British prime minister is ELECTED you dumbass, whichever party gets the most votes, their leader becomes prime minister, its called parliamentary democracy and is far superiour and more popular than the defunct American 'democracy'

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44488
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ChristineM wrote:
Like the fist working enigma machine was captured by the British in 1941
OH SKANQUE! You have moved the GOALPOSTS!]

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

You told us the 'fist' enigma was captured from the submarine!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

And it was **ME** who told you that the first enigma (S) was not captured elsewhere before the more famous capture from the submarine.

You do remember when Packy was insisting the British captured the U505 and I had to inform him it was the Americans who captured the U505 and you jumped into the conversation without reading as you always do screaming that I was wrong?

And that you tried to recover by insisting the Brits captured the fist' enigma from a submarine and I informed you that even that was wrong?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44489
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ChristineM wrote:
Like in 1939 the Brits had the biggest navy
The USA had more ships, as I proved with my post and you were unable to disprove, outside the blip when the USA gave the UK fifty destroyers to fight in the Battle of the ATlantic for access to UK bases.

You know, when you were insisting the US did little in turning back the AXIS in WWII...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44490
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ChristineM wrote:
Like the US bankers caused the 2007 global depression
We can both agree you made the above stupid statement.

And that I laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44491
Dec 7, 2012
 
ChristineM wrote:
<
Like the Electoral College votes for who will be president, not the voters
Everyone here knows that you told us that the POTUS was appointed, Skanque.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44492
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ChristineM wrote:
Like the Prime Minister is chosen by his “elected” party from persons voted by his/her constituents.
The prime minster of the UK is appointed, Odoriferous.

By the UK monarch. It is one of his/her many powers.

The UK is a monarchy. Remember?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44493
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

ChristineM wrote:
I agreed that Ireland was west of England
Ah, so I was right there... again... yet you said nothing when Chester said otherwise.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44494
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

straa wrote:
The British prime minister is ELECTED you dumbass,
Let's see if Skanque jumps in and tells you that you are wrong.

Without regard to the actual fact that the PM is appointed by the monarch.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44495
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

ChristineM wrote:
Do you vote for who will be president?
I cast a vote for POTUS. Sometimes the person for whom I vote becomes president, sometimes he/she does not, that is how it works in a democracy.

In a monarchy, subjects have no say at all.

The UK is a monarchy, yes or no?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44496
Dec 7, 2012
 
ChristineM wrote:
Told ya that YOU, the voter does not get to elect who will be president
Do you keep forgetting you insisted that the POTUS was appointed?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44497
Dec 7, 2012
 
ChristineM wrote:
... that we could not have done it with the US pulling the allies out of the sh|it. That is US propaganda and bares little relation to the facts.
The actual fact is the UK (and the Allies) would have lost had it not been for the intervention of the USA.

Period.
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44498
Dec 7, 2012
 
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see if Skanque jumps in and tells you that you are wrong.
Without regard to the actual fact that the PM is appointed by the monarch.
The prime minister is elected, and then rubber stamped by the queen, its a traditional ceremonial, the queen has no choice, she approves whoever the people elect, that is her job, a rubber stamper
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44499
Dec 7, 2012
 
The world have made their judgments on democratic nations, and usa is below Britain, hahahaha

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44500
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

ChristineM wrote:
<
Fact unless Japan and Germany has not declared war on the US then the US would have continued profiting from both sides
The US was supporting the UK long before WWII was declared in spite of the the fact the US was supposedly "neutral".

Putting aside WWII in Europe was- and here is the tricky part- a European war which was a direct result of the previous European war, WWI.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44501
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ChristineM wrote:
Fact Germany had over extended itself in its fight with Russia,
The Soviets were armed by whom?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••