In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Spiked

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Comments (Page 2,143)

Showing posts 42,841 - 42,860 of47,734
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to lie?
You helped, there is a major difference between doing it all by yourself and doing it in a team
What p|sses people off, particularly the other members of that team is when one section of that team lies by claiming they did it on their own.
Not only does it p|ss off the other people who were involved or whose relatives lost lives by being involved it does fookall to enhance the credibility of the US
Some of you seem to make a job to discount all of Americas efforts to do anything and disregard all efforts achieved at great personal loss to the selfless acts of Americas citizens.
They also try to downplay Americas role defending the freedom of of the free world at large.

This is just as unacceptable as those who would discount the valiant efforts by those in each situation at hand.

The world fights for freedom , but never say liberty was not the cause of the Americans who died in foreign lands with great loss to self and for gain to someone else.

Even as I type this , Americans do die with no personal agenda other than for others to be free. This is what happens to those who serve this country in foreign lands , because they believe
in our right that all men be able ...like us to choose.

I will never DIS the Englishmen who fight along side us in this endeavor. The English, Irish , Scottish are men who follow the same banner of the glorious fighters in NATO who defend the western worlds way of life.

And for those who believe in these ideals with knightly honor and chivalrous as they be I salute them and they have my support in arms as well as my life if needed to defend the world I know.

America is the Ace of the Swords.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

This man would honor this and so would I.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-erhabIciSzg/T4WhCmd...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
what is that fat food and war ?
Nope...new ideas.
Thinking

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Hello Aura, I'm no rabid anti American, quite the reverse.

bsfoot seems to revel in creating divisions.
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Some of you seem to make a job to discount all of Americas efforts to do anything and disregard all efforts achieved at great personal loss to the selfless acts of Americas citizens.
They also try to downplay Americas role defending the freedom of of the free world at large.
This is just as unacceptable as those who would discount the valiant efforts by those in each situation at hand.
The world fights for freedom , but never say liberty was not the cause of the Americans who died in foreign lands with great loss to self and for gain to someone else.
Even as I type this , Americans do die with no personal agenda other than for others to be free. This is what happens to those who serve this country in foreign lands , because they believe
in our right that all men be able ...like us to choose.
I will never DIS the Englishmen who fight along side us in this endeavor. The English, Irish , Scottish are men who follow the same banner of the glorious fighters in NATO who defend the western worlds way of life.
And for those who believe in these ideals with knightly honor and chivalrous as they be I salute them and they have my support in arms as well as my life if needed to defend the world I know.
America is the Ace of the Swords.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
This man would honor this and so would I.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-erhabIciSzg/T4WhCmd...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
Yeah... insisting on posting the facts seems to be an obsession.

Imagine... insisting the UK is a monarchy! And that Ireland is west of England! And the President of the United States is actually elected!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you to be my brother , though we have never met.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
He's closer to America than you think.
Thinking

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Reciprocated!

I don't waste cycles on bsfoot now. Pigeon chess, and all that...
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
Reciprocated!
I don't waste cycles on bsfoot now.
My traffic always picks up when you and yours start ignoring me a dozen times a day.

Maybe you and KowKow can chip in and buy a card?
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
My traffic always picks up when you and yours start ignoring me a dozen times a day.
Maybe you and KowKow can chip in and buy a card?
You are such a bore, yawn
Thinking

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

bsfoot is a wanker.
straa wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how I am so boring you have a hundred posts to me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Thinking wrote:
bsfoot is a wanker.
<quoted text>
And you are a fraud, eh, doc?

Thanks for sharing!
dr fill

Wheeling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a fraud, eh, doc?
Thanks for sharing!
I suggest you stop self massaging your prostate old man.Your gonna go blind man!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

dr fill wrote:
<quoted text> I suggest you stop self massaging your prostate old man.Your gonna go blind man!!!!
I suggest you take your boyfriend's sausage out of your mouth so you can better see.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Thinking wrote:
T20's a bit of fun but ODI can depend too much on the toss. ODI is my least favourite flavour for the reason you gave below.
<quoted text>
Well, I love all three forms of the game, because they all have that drama in them. ODI can be quite lovely - your team needs to get 32 off 20 balls, but with 3 wickets standing... What will happen? Finally, those final over climaxes are always to be savoured! Need 5 runs off 3 deliveries, all the fielders are pulled close to save the signal... I love it!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Thinking wrote:
I'm no expert but Ireland would have a team of their own.
England, Wales and Scotland and NI? Now that's tricky. We merged those football teams into Team UK for the home Olympics but a) we are sh!t because UK footballers are selfish wankers and b) we won't be doing that for 2016.
I'd certainly like to see separate England, Wales and Scotland teams for Olympic rugby.
<quoted text>
Okay, the football experiment at the Olympics failed, I agree.

But in rugby, the B&I Lions are a team as old as Cretaceous fossils - they have been around since forever. So where a UK football team failed, as a rugby team, they are indeed a powerhouse of world rugby. A Lions' tour is arguably surpassed only in stature by the RWC. I for one would love to see the B&I Lions vs the Boks at the Olympics!
dr fill

Wheeling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you take your boyfriend's sausage out of your mouth so you can better see.
Whats that foul smell? OOPS you crapped youself again.Time for a new pair of depends old fellow!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I love all three forms of the game, because they all have that drama in them. ODI can be quite lovely - your team needs to get 32 off 20 balls, but with 3 wickets standing... What will happen? Finally, those final over climaxes are always to be savoured! Need 5 runs off 3 deliveries, all the fielders are pulled close to save the signal... I love it!
Cook just scored another century, he's 135 not out and has broken the record for most centuries for an English player, and he's still only 27, he's gunna set records that no one will ne able to break
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

India missed two easy catches that should have had cook out, I can't believe how bad we've been, I knew cook would punish us for it

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Cook just scored another century, he's 135 not out and has broken the record for most centuries for an English player, and he's still only 27, he's gunna set records that no one will ne able to break
Alistair Cook is a hard bastard to get out, meknows very well. Fine player.

Talking of greats, Ricky Ponting retired. What a player he has been

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 42,841 - 42,860 of47,734
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••