In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 Full story: Spiked 47,724

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#44261 Dec 3, 2012
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
You just quoted a report from twelve years ago
Dummy: the thing about the people who died twelve years ago is they are all still dead.

So when I say that close to two hundred people died from eating British beef and no one has died from eating US beef, as long as those Brits are still dead, the argument still applies.

Thing about vCJD. Packy, is they can't filter it out of the blood like it was turkey fat in the gravy.

Location hidden

#44262 Dec 3, 2012
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ireland is an independant nation, so what you said was completely wrong,
Ireland is an island just west of of England.

Check your map Packy.

Location hidden

#44263 Dec 3, 2012
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Northern Ireland and Ireland are seperate countries
Ireland is an island.

People from that island are called...

take your time, Packy.

Location hidden

#44264 Dec 3, 2012
straa wrote:
Why does america live under such an undemocratic system, I mean even your president is APPOINTED
Stop trolling Packy.

I understand you have your pants around your ankles and my foot up your azz.

Location hidden

#44265 Dec 3, 2012
straa wrote:
there have been so few cases that its all been forgotten years ago
I guess where you are from life is incredibly cheap... five dies in 2005.

I would want my family exposed to tainted blood but that's just me.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#44266 Dec 3, 2012
straa wrote:
Why does america live under such an undemocratic system, I mean even your president is APPOINTED for you, you have absolutely no say in who your candidates will be, and you get to choose from a massive two parties, it is all so clear why britain is ahead if america in the democracy tables and why so many of tge worlds democracies are the British parliamentary model, because it is the best and only true democratic system, America need to make some changes and join the real democracies of the world with real prime ministers, british style, the home of democracy and leader of the free and parliamentary world

We tried you ideas , it ended badly for you.
Wanna come celebrate the 4th of July with us next year?
Thinking

Saffron Walden, UK

#44267 Dec 3, 2012
None. I live in a place of true beauty. You spout hate because you are inadequate.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many child molestations around your house, Chester? Do they go up as the range of your ankle bracelet goes down?
The thing about living in the UK, Chester, is everywhere you look, you are surrounded by the UK.
Thinking

Saffron Walden, UK

#44268 Dec 3, 2012
Loving that one, Colonel Steve!

Been away for a while but now I know this guy's a cuntard, I respond primarily in the 3rd person.

Cheers.
Khatru wrote:
Just dropping in to se if anything's changed.
Nope.
barefoot still arguing with as many different people as he possibly can in his attempt to hit an average of 80 posts a day.
Question: What's barefoot's favourite rock band?
Answer: OCD:C
Ok, carry on....
Thinking

Saffron Walden, UK

#44269 Dec 3, 2012
Wales, nobshite.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your map Packy.

Location hidden

#44270 Dec 3, 2012
Thinking wrote:
None. I live in a place of true beauty.
Did they put a bell on you as well as an ankle bracelet? so the children can hear you coming?

Location hidden

#44271 Dec 3, 2012
Thinking wrote:
Wales, nobshite.
<quoted text>
Wales isn't an island, Chester.

I guess you don't post from the UK either.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#44272 Dec 3, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they put a bell on you as well as an ankle bracelet? so the children can hear you coming?
Well he has Big Ben?

Anonymous

London, UK

#44273 Dec 3, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your map Packy.
Wow, your stupidity has no bounds, Britain is also an island, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and northern Ireland, are you sure you don't want a map, Ireland is also an Island, made up of northern Ireland and the republic of Ireland, people from Ireland are called Irish, people from northern Ireland are called British, do you understand now or shall I draw it in crayons for you
Anonymous

London, UK

#44274 Dec 3, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it ended badly for you, I know which country I would rather live in and it isn't usa, just imagine how greater usa would be under the British
haynes

United States

#44275 Dec 3, 2012
Mike N wrote:
Of course they are. Because believers are a danger to them. Believers do unspeakable things to those who don't think like them. Its bad enough that some humans are unkind to others but its worse when those humans use dark age mythology to justify it. Hopefully one day religion will cease in this world and people will operate on logic. That alone will change the world for the better.
Sad that you feel that way, religious charities feed, clothe, and provide shelter for more people around the world than any other source. People of Faith are far from perfect, but most try to help others.
Thinking

Saffron Walden, UK

#44276 Dec 3, 2012
I celebrate 4th July with my American friend that lives here. Any excuse. Do you get a good November 5th too? He does.
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Anonymous

London, UK

#44277 Dec 3, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wales isn't an island, Chester.
I guess you don't post from the UK either.
RETARD, he's saying that Ireland is west of Wales, not England you dipshit, every day you wake up, and every day you are a British colony, a British creation, one of many, and not particularly important, in 1776 Jamaica was more important to Britain than usa, you were merely a small colony of English farmers, you meant to London about as much as Kansas means to Washington, hurt much

Location hidden

#44278 Dec 3, 2012
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, your stupidity has no bounds, Britain is also an island, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and northern Ireland,
No, Packy.

Britain is an island, and England, Scotland, and Wales are part of that isle of Britain.

Northern IRELAND, Packy... is part of the island of IRELAND.

Do you need a map, Packy?

When you immigrated to England and swore allegiance to the Queen- didn't they require you take some kind of test?

Location hidden

#44279 Dec 3, 2012
straa wrote:
Ireland is also an Island, made up of northern Ireland and the republic of Ireland, people from Ireland are called Irish, people from northern Ireland are called British...
Poor Packy...

People who live on the island of Ireland are IRISH.

All of them. Even those people- subjects of the Queen- who live in Northern Ireland are IRISH.

Life would be easier if you learned to say you were WRONG.

Like when you insisted the British captured the U505 long after I posted proof that you could have just looked and and said that you were wrong instead... stomped your feet for weeks.

Let me know when you find a map.

Location hidden

#44280 Dec 3, 2012
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
RETARD, he's saying that Ireland is west of Wales, not England
Actually, no, I understand you are still learning English but I go by what he said, not by what he meant.

Let me know when you have a map.

PS: Ireland is, indeed, west of England. If you want to bet, we can bet who ever is wrong won't post in this thread again but then as we know you won't admit to the sun rising in the east when you've been proved wrong...

... as I have proved you wrong so many times here...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 46 min woodtick57 2,288
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr KiMare 232,911
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... 4 hr Mikko 2
Yes, atheists can be fundamentalists 4 hr Mikko 2
Christians More Supportive of Torture Than Non-... 5 hr Thinking 3
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 11 hr _Bad Company 143
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 23 hr polymath257 23,199
More from around the web