In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 Full story: Spiked 47,711

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Read more

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#43024 Nov 13, 2012
straa wrote:
America helped on ww2, but it was a minor player
No one swallowing the bait, Packy.

Had not been for the USA, what was left of the British Empire would have been in a backwater third world country like India and you'd be serving them G&T's and who know what else when it got dark.

Location hidden

#43026 Nov 13, 2012
straa wrote:
Who captured the enigma machine=Britain
Who started the war, Packy?

Location hidden

#43027 Nov 13, 2012
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you continue to talk about 1937, the war started in 1939 you dumbass
Battleships don't get misplaced in two years, spooge-breath and I can't help but notice you can't refute the list I posted after three weeks.

Do notice the UK did not give the USA fifty battleships, the USA did not ask the UK to be rescued, the USA did run away from the Germans in 1939, the USA didn't mooch off the UK all during the war.

How 'bout that G&T, BOY.

“There is no god!”

Since: Jun 12

SŲdertšlje, Sweden

#43028 Nov 13, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to Packy and Odoriferous Skanque and KowKow.
If the USA hadn't intervened, Hitler would have won, I am saying.
Even with the much larger (many millions) of lives lost by the Russians.
The UK, to the Germans... a speed bump.
Just saying.
Americans thinks that they won the worldwar2 by them self

“Move into the light.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#43029 Nov 13, 2012
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
No but we did drive the German Armor out of France and back into Germany. Before we defeated the Japanese Pacific fleet and destroyed it's ability to wage war. America supplied the umph , the world supplied the blood sweat and tears. We still have the umph that and the only fielded 5th generation air superiority fighters on the planet!

Location hidden

#43030 Nov 13, 2012
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans know the only thing the Swedes did in WWII is hold the money the NAZIs got from prying the gold of of the mouth of dead Jews.
straa

UK

#43031 Nov 13, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> No but we did drive the German Armor out of France and back into Germany. Before we defeated the Japanese Pacific fleet and destroyed it's ability to wage war. America supplied the umph , the world supplied the blood sweat and tears. We still have the umph that and the only fielded 5th generation air superiority fighters on the planet!
Those fighters are awesome, britain has ordered some to go on our new aircraft supercarriers, after we sold a lot of our harrier jets to anerica, just after we spent all that money refitting them. Have you seen the new Chinese jets, they are total copies of Americas f35, they are stealing your designs, either they are hacking systems to get them, or there are American traitors selling them the designs, probably a bit of both
straa

London, UK

#43032 Nov 13, 2012
?

Location hidden

#43033 Nov 13, 2012
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Those fighters are awesome, britain has ordered some to go on our new aircraft supercarriers, after we sold a lot of our harrier jets to anerica, just after we spent all that money refitting them.
America will use the Harrier Jets to carry out trash weighted cans away from the fleet and dump them in less sensitive areas of the ocean.

Location hidden

#43034 Nov 13, 2012
[QUOTE who="straa"they are total copies of Americas f35, they are stealing your designs, either they are hacking systems to get them, or there are American traitors selling them the designs, probably a bit of both[/QUOTE]

China relies on Israel for American technology.

The British don't have anything worth stealing.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#43035 Nov 13, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you and your aliases still manage to find time for me, HOney.
Which aliases would that be? Name them.

You can believe anything you like. But believing that I am more than one person so that less people will tell you what a crazy idiot you are is delusional.

But we already knew you were delusional.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#43036 Nov 13, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't.
They weren't even the Battle of Britain until the Germans changed their tactics and used the British strategy of bombing civilian populations.
And they were getting their asses whupped in the Atlantic.
Of course, I use actual facts. You use jingoism.
Why are you still fighting WWII? It's been over for more than 70 years.

I suggest you come into the 21st century. It's fun and fabulous.

Location hidden

#43037 Nov 13, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Which aliases would that be? Name them.
Check you Rolodex, HOney.

Let us know when you go on vacation again.

Location hidden

#43038 Nov 13, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you still fighting WWII? It's been over for more than 70 years.
I didn't bring it up, HOney.

“Move into the light.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#43039 Nov 13, 2012
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Those fighters are awesome, britain has ordered some to go on our new aircraft supercarriers, after we sold a lot of our harrier jets to anerica, just after we spent all that money refitting them. Have you seen the new Chinese jets, they are total copies of Americas f35, they are stealing your designs, either they are hacking systems to get them, or there are American traitors selling them the designs, probably a bit of both
Yeah they copy and steal everything we got , except my new girl friend , shes ex Chinese. The Russian and Chinese newest fighters are 4.5 generation passed off as fifth, they are stealthy but cannot eliminate their heat signatures. Only the Raptor can do that.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#43040 Nov 13, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah they copy and steal everything we got , except my new girl friend , shes ex Chinese. The Russian and Chinese newest fighters are 4.5 generation passed off as fifth, they are stealthy but cannot eliminate their heat signatures. Only the Raptor can do that.
The F-22?

A mean machine that.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#43041 Nov 13, 2012
Hi All

Doule Fine is back from a slight bout of flu.

Great tobe up and about again

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#43042 Nov 14, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>That and ancient/wrong information is all he has. If he has any education, he does not seem to be able to apply it to real life. He just sits in his tightie whities and keeps repeating the same thing over and over again.
HiYa Nymph, yes itís the barfy butt face way but to be honest itís fun to watch him go into meltdown every few days and then start all over again. To be honest itís a spectacle that I try to encourage only because he deserves it.

#43043 Nov 14, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The veins in your forehead are throbbing, big fellah.
Think of your blood pressure!
Whatever you say oh wondrous obese one
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did the UK come hat in hand looking for US destroyers, Chubby?
Tell me obese one, why did Japan and Germany declare war on the UK
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
COUGH.
Take a deep breath....
Your syphilis playing up again?

#43044 Nov 14, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
China relies on Israel for American technology.
The British don't have anything worth stealing.
That never stopped the US from stealing the jet engine. Inventor Sir Frank Whittle

Or disk brakes, inventor Frederick William Lanchester

Or your military using the harrier jump jet, designer, Sir Sydney Camm, Ralph Hooper of and Stanley Hooker

Or you utilising the world wide wide web and hypertext markup, inventor Tim Berners-Lee, you seem keen enough to use these British invented tools every single day of you life.

Or how about the USA itself, created by British colonies who declared independence

Baseball, derived from the game of rounders played predominantly by girls here in the UK and American football, derived from rugby but with loads of kevlar armour added.

The programmable computer? Inventor Charles babbage And how about computer programming? Inventor Ada Lovelace

Television? Telephone?

You speak a form of broken English

Donít know much do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 14 min One way or another 17,941
News Confessions of a black atheist 35 min Samoan Irish 9
News The Consequences of Atheism 53 min JesusWasNOTaJew -... 1,110
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 53 min Eagle 12 236,835
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 hr Mr_SKY 6,395
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 2 hr Freebird USA 9,240
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 3 hr EdmondWA 14,497
More from around the web