In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 Full story: Spiked 47,713

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Full Story

“Nothing can stop, This Pony..”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#40488 Oct 16, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Naw the OT has passages showing that God hates shrimp so much that if you eat one it will stay forever in your stomach because it's such an abomination. God intelligently designed those wisdom teeth. Rabbits that have to eat their own sht to live and other great ideas Lulz!
<quoted text>
They must have Beaufort stew and he wanted to hog the shrimp. heheheh

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#40489 Oct 16, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
God hates shrimp but God loves wisdom teeth.
I can tell you are unemployed and living with your parents in their trailer.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#40490 Oct 16, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You blithering idiot. Are atheists proof that god isn't real?
You hateful bigot. Atheists don't exist.

“Jesus is Love”

Hutchinson, MN

#40491 Oct 16, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
No itís not, itís proof that plants grow
No it's not you liar. It is proof that God exists. You are ranting again, proof that God's existence keeps you irritated.

I can tell my comment upset you as I illustrated that God exists, and all with a dumbass comment made by another militant bigoted atheist you buddy up with.

You are losing your battle against Christianity.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#40492 Oct 16, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Your cult has failed, that's why you're here so desperate to lie and recruit believers. Fact

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#40493 Oct 16, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you are unemployed and living with your parents in their trailer.
Who's the hateful one now. I for one would never convert to your brand of mental illness.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#40494 Oct 16, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but you are not going to wish us away.

Since: Mar 11

Florence, KY

#40495 Oct 16, 2012
That combined with being grumpy from the wisdom tooth pain lol

God hates Shrimp!

Leviticus 11:9-12 says:
9 These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

Deuteronomy 14:9-10 says:
9 These ye shall eat of all that are in the waters: all that have fins and scales shall ye eat:
10 And whatsoever hath not fins and scales ye may not eat; it is unclean unto you.

Eat shrimp burn in hell!
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
They must have Beaufort stew and he wanted to hog the shrimp. heheheh

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#40496 Oct 16, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you get to sit back and see how God's creation grows with beauty. It's proof that God exists, right in front of you.
It would all be magic if a god created it out of the vacuum. Cosmic protoplasmic stuff shaped into pleasing forms that upon close inspection would be indecipherable. You cut open a tree ... cosmic protoplasm would come out, you cut open a frog, cosmic protoplasm would come out, you break open a rock, cosmic protoplasm would come out. There would be no question or doubt that everything in the world was created just for us.

We can see that this is not the case. Science reveals that we are part of something much grander than a petty god's creativity. In fact, it's clear that that is the simple explanation and the reality involves processes and energies quite unimaginable to the primitive minds that conceived the Yahweh y'all think we should be sacrificing goats to.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#40497 Oct 16, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not you liar. It is proof that God exists. You are ranting again, proof that God's existence keeps you irritated.
I can tell my comment upset you as I illustrated that God exists, and all with a dumbass comment made by another militant bigoted atheist you buddy up with.
Sorry. I donít understand you idea of proof. Plants growing is not proof that plants grow? Tell us all when this happened.

It is your belief that god exists, it is not proof that god exists. There is a major difference in concepts. Belief and proof

Try a couple of definitions

Proof : Evidence or argument establishing or helping to establish a fact or the truth of a statement.

Belief : An acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists.

Notice the difference,ďEVIDENCEĒ and ďACCEPTANCEĒ

Sorry honey, that last time I got upset was when a bunch of bigoted and racist christians tried to kill my children. The time before than was when a bunch of christians tried to kill me and succeeded in maiming my aunt for life.

So sorry yet again, I did not realise it was a battle. I thought it was just down to poor christian education and deliberate ignorance.

The christian congregation is declining, fact. Not only in Europe but in the christian heartland of the USA too

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/how...
http://thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/tgc/2012/...

And be very aware that your radical funnymentalist lies are accelerating the trend.

Live with it

#40498 Oct 16, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
I think is very interesting that you believe god makes plants grow and yet the idea that god also came up with childhood leukaemia upsets you to the extent that you actually edit out of the autoquote. It speaks volumes about your deliberate ignorance

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#40499 Oct 16, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what? Most? Wow I really do need to catch up on Americanisms, since when did eight hundred appointed
Parliament, my dear.

How many hundreds of time to I have to mention it?

I'm not talking about dog catchers; I know it, you know it.

Location hidden

#40500 Oct 16, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
Yes I suppose the House of Lords works rather like your presidential position, Electoral College ring any bells?
They are not remotely alike.

The electors are (and here is a word you aren't familiar with): elected.

Most of the members **of your Parliament** are...: APPOINTED.

And the head of state (and the head of the state religion): inherited.

Location hidden

#40501 Oct 16, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
Yes, thatís the beauty of a monarchy isnít stability great?
As stable as a dictatorship.

Location hidden

#40502 Oct 16, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
It seems that it does not take much to throw you. Honey butt, you butted into a conversation
Spooge breath: you want to have a private conversation, there is a button at the top of the screen, take it to email.
Don't try to pretend you are aware of the TERMS OF SERVICE that you agree to with every single post.

Location hidden

#40503 Oct 16, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
Why are you so stupid? What constitution?
Exactly, mo-ron.

You have none. You do not have the right to free speech, you do not have a right to free religion, and you silly crack licker: the Queen can dismiss Parliament today, if she is so inclined.

Location hidden

#40504 Oct 16, 2012
ChristineM wrote:
ean/article-10-freedom-of-expr ession.php
Now you show me your magna carta?
I wipe my azz from a roll of magna carta every morning.

It is more useful to me than it is you, darling: I am a citizen, and you are but a subject of the monarch.

Do her bidding, my dear!

#40505 Oct 16, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Parliament, my dear.
How many hundreds of time to I have to mention it?
I'm not talking about dog catchers; I know it, you know it.
Elected my dear, just because you are clueless of British politics is not my fault that you want to rant about British politics
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not remotely alike.
The electors are (and here is a word you aren't familiar with): elected.
Most of the members **of your Parliament** are...: APPOINTED.
And the head of state (and the head of the state religion): inherited.
Not alike, as in both are not elected Ė right

Yes we have spoken about the inheritance of monarchy, such stability is great is it not?
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
As stable as a dictatorship.
What was that you were saying about inherited?
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spooge breath: you want to have a private conversation, there is a button at the top of the screen, take it to email.
Don't try to pretend you are aware of the TERMS OF SERVICE that you agree to with every single post.
You are the one whining and winging just because you got beat, I just said you butted in to a conversation and you seem to have taken a dislike to FACT. Such a shame

I am aware of the TOS, I can say that I am probably one of very few topix members who have actually read them. It says noting about you winging and whining or your meltdowns
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, mo-ron.
You have none. You do not have the right to free speech, you do not have a right to free religion, and you silly crack licker: the Queen can dismiss Parliament today, if she is so inclined.
What an ignorant moron. We donít want the restrictions a constitution hoiks on the public. Yes we do, as you have been shown but choose to ignore because you are a deliberately ignorant prat. Yes we do as you have been shown but you choose to ignore because you are a deliberately ignorant prat. No she wouldnít, as you have been shown but you choose to ignore because you are a deliberately ignorant prat.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wipe my azz from a roll of magna carta every morning.
It is more useful to me than it is you, darling: I am a citizen, and you are but a subject of the monarch.
Do her bidding, my dear!
You mean you actually wipe you a$$, that really surprises me. I must be right in calling you butt breath, your stench of unwiped butt is obnoxious. You really need to stop using that cheap magna carta roll, itís staining your fingers. Maybe you could try using amendments form the constitution

Or perhaps you are a just f*ckingLIAR who canít handle getting beat

Location hidden

#40506 Oct 16, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your cult has failed, that's why you're here so desperate
It is the NotBots who are desperate.

Hard to imagine how hard they work so obversely to insist everyone should believe (nor not to believe)as they believe.

How so like all other bigots.

Location hidden

#40507 Oct 16, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
I for one would never convert to your brand of mental illness.
Obviously, Septic: you are fully engaged in your own mental illness and don't have room for another.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 4 min ChristineM 4,834
"Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 8 min ChristineM 16,753
Richard Dawkins - God is evil, pedophilesa not ... (Sep '13) 16 min ChristineM 3,043
The Consequences of Atheism 18 min Uncle Sam 788
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 46 min ChristineM 6,042
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 52 min Patrick n Angela 235,689
Is Religion Childish? 5 hr ChristineM 143
More from around the web