In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Spiked

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Comments
38,961 - 38,980 of 47,724 Comments Last updated Sep 4, 2013

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not your nation TRAITOR...Nazi fascist like you cant claim this nation..WE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PATRIOYIC AND LOVE THE CONSTITUTION WONT LET SLIME LIKE YOU STAY HERE....Got it ?
... Oh and consider this Mister or Missus "ToManyLaws" ... one of your too many laws is the one saying all you got to do for this to be YOUR nation is to be born here. Why don't you fix that before ranting on a Patriot and Woodsman like my buddy Wolfie!!!! You da Nazi Facist!!!!
wolverine

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not your nation TRAITOR...Nazi fascist like you cant claim this nation..WE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PATRIOYIC AND LOVE THE CONSTITUTION WONT LET SLIME LIKE YOU STAY HERE....Got it ?
Do You Believe The Constitution Allows For Big Government To Mandate Your Participation In A Government Run Monopoly Such As Obama Care...???

Or, That Those Who Accomplished The American Dream, Thought Sweat And Tears, Should Be Penalized For Being Successful ?

Seems You And I Have A Different Perspective Of The Constitution.
It Was Formed To Keep Government In Check, And To Keep The People In Charge Of The Country. We Have Allowed It To Be Corrupted, And, Our Government Is Way Out Of Control And Its Constitutional Rights.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>
I Say Your A Whimp And Couldnt Find Your Way Out If Bed...Now, What Are YOU Going To Do About It ?
A naiz fascist inbred pot bellied loser like you calling PATRIOTIC REAL MAN LIKE ME A WIMP......LOL.....Sit down before you get hurt hitler. Your kind always loses because evil and what is worng always loses...BYE TRAITOR.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
... Oh and consider this Mister or Missus "ToManyLaws" ... one of your too many laws is the one saying all you got to do for this to be YOUR nation is to be born here. Why don't you fix that before ranting on a Patriot and Woodsman like my buddy Wolfie!!!! You da Nazi Facist!!!!
Yes and once born here if your a traitor like wolverine then you lose that right.....OH AND IF YUOU SUPPORT HIM YOUR A TRAITOR ALSO...LEAVE THIS NATION HITLER LOVER.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Yeah.....Its A Game Changer, And Worth The 18 K Price Tag.
I Said Google It Because Most Are Unwilling To Open A Link With Good Reason.
If Your Over A Certain Age, You Know That Respect Is Earned, Not Given Freely. With That Said, This Social Media Outlet Is The Last Place One Would Go To Get Respect, Most People On These Forums, You Or I Would Never Talk To In Person, In Fact, We May Go Out Of Our Way To Avoid Them....LOL
I Often Wonder Why Anyone Would Post Pictures And Minute By Minute Updates Of Their Lives On Facebbok.....Just Goes To Show How Indoctrination And Peer Presure, Along With Media, Can Shape A Society.
Buy me one and I'll care-take any Texas land purchases and survivalist compounds you may want to build here!!

I'm on Facebook ... it's a great place to share pictures and stuff with family. Unfortunately, it's also like opening a giant door and hanging a "screw me" sign in front of it. Nothing "bad" has happened as a consequence of my participation ... at least not yet. More likely some ham-fisted Gestapo from our very own Guv'mint will be pounding the door some late night and I'll be wish'n for a AA12 to give 'em something to think about.
wolverine

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Impressive...An Angle Widely Overlooked

Being From Texas, I Guess Its Upfront And Personal For You, Although, The Masses That Moved Here From California Have Made My State A Illegal Haven Also.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>
Do You Believe The Constitution Allows For Big Government To Mandate Your Participation In A Government Run Monopoly Such As Obama Care...???
Or, That Those Who Accomplished The American Dream, Thought Sweat And Tears, Should Be Penalized For Being Successful ?
Seems You And I Have A Different Perspective Of The Constitution.
It Was Formed To Keep Government In Check, And To Keep The People In Charge Of The Country. We Have Allowed It To Be Corrupted, And, Our Government Is Way Out Of Control And Its Constitutional Rights.
Obamacare is a huge mess amd should not be...
No one should be penalized for hard work or doing well.

My opnion which is fact of the constitution is this...YOUR ELIGOUS NAZI FREAKS CANT TELL ANYONE WHO CAN AND CANT GET MARRIED YOU CANT TELL ANYONE WHO CAN DO THIS DRUG OR THAT DRUG AND YOU ANZI FACIST CANT MAKE YOUR RELIGION INTO LAW.....

You see I am a Ron Paul Barry Goldwater type conservative...REA TRUE CONSERVATIVE.......

And your a nazi fascist KKK bigoted MASSIVE GOVERNMENT NEO-CON......
wolverine

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and once born here if your a traitor like wolverine then you lose that right.....OH AND IF YUOU SUPPORT HIM YOUR A TRAITOR ALSO...LEAVE THIS NATION HITLER LOVER.
LOL....You Almost Made Me Choke On Cheerios....

Prepare For Battle, Son.......Its Close To Time To Stand Up Or Shut Up.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....You Almost Made Me Choke On Cheerios....
Prepare For Battle, Son.......Its Close To Time To Stand Up Or Shut Up.
I will satdn up and destroy you traitors...because I will have couple hundred million AMERICAN PATRIOTS at my back......You crazy David Koresh nazi facist types will lose moron..
wolverine

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Buy me one and I'll care-take any Texas land purchases and survivalist compounds you may want to build here!!
I'm on Facebook ... it's a great place to share pictures and stuff with family. Unfortunately, it's also like opening a giant door and hanging a "screw me" sign in front of it. Nothing "bad" has happened as a consequence of my participation ... at least not yet. More likely some ham-fisted Gestapo from our very own Guv'mint will be pounding the door some late night and I'll be wish'n for a AA12 to give 'em something to think about.
LOL....Yes, Im Sure Some Intelligence Computers Watching Every Word...Instead Of Finding Terrorists...LOL

I Looked Into Them, And Civilians Can Buy Them, But, Need A Class 3 Firearms Permit. I Dont Have One Yet.

As For Land....I Have Noticed A Few Prominent Consevatives Moving Businesses And Compounds To Texas, Its One Of The Last Constitutional States....However, Whats This School District Thats Demanding Children Wear RFID Tags At School And Home ?
And That Parents Who Refuse Will Be Bullied And Publically Humiliated For Non Compliance ?
I Say Its Time For Them To Go.......
wolverine

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I will satdn up and destroy you traitors...because I will have couple hundred million AMERICAN PATRIOTS at my back......You crazy David Koresh nazi facist types will lose moron..
LOL...Nuttin But Love For Ya...Man
wolverine

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare is a huge mess amd should not be...
No one should be penalized for hard work or doing well.
My opnion which is fact of the constitution is this...YOUR ELIGOUS NAZI FREAKS CANT TELL ANYONE WHO CAN AND CANT GET MARRIED YOU CANT TELL ANYONE WHO CAN DO THIS DRUG OR THAT DRUG AND YOU ANZI FACIST CANT MAKE YOUR RELIGION INTO LAW.....
You see I am a Ron Paul Barry Goldwater type conservative...REA TRUE CONSERVATIVE.......
And your a nazi fascist KKK bigoted MASSIVE GOVERNMENT NEO-CON......
So...What Yer Sayin Is You Like To Experiment With Any Drug You Please, And Wake Up With A Prick In Yer Azz...And No One Should Tell You Otherwise ?

I Have To Agree

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

I find it funny so many GOOD christians are on here this morning when they should be in church...LOL...Thing is most these fools dont care about god or jesus or the buybull....THEY JUST LIKE TO USE THERE RLEIGION AS A CRUTCH A GUN A BOMB AND A CLUB.....LIKE ALL TERRORIST DO..
wolverine

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Families Up...Time To Go.....Have A Fine Sunday.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>
So...What Yer Sayin Is You Like To Experiment With Any Drug You Please, And Wake Up With A Prick In Yer Azz...And No One Should Tell You Otherwise ?
I Have To Agree
Yea right you dont like freedom. I have read post of yours wanting gay marriage ban and wanting abortion banned and your additude toward drugs tells me your just a NEO-CON BIG GOVERNMENT WAR MONGERING CONTROL FREAK....

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Well hav bunch of friends coming over for football sunday....Wife is giving me those "eyes" that say come helpget stuff ready....LOL....Anyway bye to all here..AND SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
The only idiot here is the one harping on about a non-existent god and getting verbally beat down day in and day out about it.
If I am continually harping about a non-existent god, than you should be able to find an example in five minutes.

Because I am calling you a m/f, c/s spooge swilling liar.

Again.

I have challenged you on this every time you say it and you are still unable to find the quote.

PS: Puss... btw, in a forum centered on "atheists", deities are more than likely to come up.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Constitution?

Who needs it?

“Laws control the lesser man….. right conduct controls the greater one.”

Mark Twain

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel"

Samuel Johnson

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

wolverine wrote:
Families Up...Time To Go.....Have A Fine Sunday.
Same to you, Wolvie!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Buck Crick 224,656
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 1 hr ChristineM 851
Atheists on the march in America (Aug '09) 2 hr John 70,965
Our world came from nothing? 3 hr Buck Crick 261
Talking some sense into you people... 3 hr Buck Crick 29
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 4 hr Magyar 101 21,407
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 5 hr CunningLinguist 30
•••
•••