In America, atheists are still in the...

In America, atheists are still in the closet

There are 47913 comments on the Spiked story from Apr 11, 2012, titled In America, atheists are still in the closet. In it, Spiked reports that:

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Spiked.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#39850 Oct 5, 2012
RHill wrote:
People are not encouraged to become productive members of society in the current "plan". They are rewarded for being idle and having more babies when they need a raise.
Don't take this the wrong way, Boobby Hill, but you are an idiot.

A bigot, a racist, but an idiot.

No one is being encouraged to be idle, no one.

The economy is in bad shape because the idiot predecessor to the current president took this country into two wars and at the same time- though there was a trillion dollar cost to the wars- cut the taxes for the millionaires and put the payments for the wars on the current president.

This is reflect- in the real world, on this planet, in this dimension- by the recession at the end of 2008.

You are not getting any smarter as you get older, Booby Hill.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#39851 Oct 5, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I admired or supported none of them , in fact none of them would I.
I simply think Mitt projects strength and has the better plan.
Sure he does.

He just hasn't told anyone what it is yet.

Except, of course... that it's better then Obama's...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#39853 Oct 5, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
< Ron Paul exposed him as the puppet
Ron Paul- the bigot who came in tenth place in this election?

“Input”

Since: Dec 10

Input

#39854 Oct 5, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure he does.
He just hasn't told anyone what it is yet.
Except, of course... that it's better then Obama's...
Of course he has.

http://www.mittromney.com/sites/default/files...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#39855 Oct 5, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
Of course he has.
Of course he hasn't.

He has announced a five trillion dollar tax cuts and has told us how he is going to pay for it.

What we know for sure: he will cut his tax rate- which is already 13 percent, half of what the middle class pays- to less than one percent.

He wants to take us back to the trickle down economics of the Bush administration which got us all into this mess in the first place.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

“Input”

Since: Dec 10

Input

#39856 Oct 5, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he hasn't.
He has announced a five trillion dollar tax cuts and has told us how he is going to pay for it.
What we know for sure: he will cut his tax rate- which is already 13 percent, half of what the middle class pays- to less than one percent.
He wants to take us back to the trickle down economics of the Bush administration which got us all into this mess in the first place.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Your repeating bs doesn't make it true.
wolverine

Greeley, CO

#39857 Oct 5, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Number of votes changed: Zero.
Today's news: unemployment drops to 7.8 percent.
Now Theres A Zinger.....Chicago Style Thugery.

Ive Never Seen Such Manipulation To Try To Save A Sinking Ship.
Even CNN Asked Why The Lies ?

Guess You Cant Blame Odumbo For Trying.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#39858 Oct 6, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't take this the wrong way, Boobby Hill, but you are an idiot.
A bigot, a racist, but an idiot.
No one is being encouraged to be idle, no one.
The economy is in bad shape because the idiot predecessor to the current president took this country into two wars and at the same time- though there was a trillion dollar cost to the wars- cut the taxes for the millionaires and put the payments for the wars on the current president.
This is reflect- in the real world, on this planet, in this dimension- by the recession at the end of 2008.
You are not getting any smarter as you get older, Booby Hill.
No worries. Translated from Barefoot Doublethink, that means I'm most likely an open-minded genius. It's interesting that you apparently hold blameless the monstrous acts of the fundamentalist religious whacko's whose suicidal acts of violence precipitated both wars. Let us "set aside" the fact that your hero currently occupying the White House has done NOTHING to stop the bloodshed, either from our National Treasury or the tattered bodies of our young men and women in the armed services. Perpetuating and amplifying Bush's mistakes ... wow ... what a guy. At least Bush, in his misguided, knee-jerk reactions was acting in what HE THOUGHT were the best interests of the country. Tell me ... how does it feel to be a Marionette for the Establishment? Do those strings on your wrists and jaw chafe? Dance little puppet! DANCE!!!!

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#39859 Oct 6, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries. Translated from Barefoot Doublethink, that means I'm most likely an open-minded genius. It's interesting that you apparently hold blameless the monstrous acts of the fundamentalist religious whacko's whose suicidal acts of violence precipitated both wars. Let us "set aside" the fact that your hero currently occupying the White House has done NOTHING to stop the bloodshed, either from our National Treasury or the tattered bodies of our young men and women in the armed services. Perpetuating and amplifying Bush's mistakes ... wow ... what a guy. At least Bush, in his misguided, knee-jerk reactions was acting in what HE THOUGHT were the best interests of the country. Tell me ... how does it feel to be a Marionette for the Establishment? Do those strings on your wrists and jaw chafe? Dance little puppet! DANCE!!!!
Lol

barefoot's become a joke.

It's funny watching him desperately try to upset as many people as he can.

Since: Aug 12

Dickson, TN

#39860 Oct 6, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>Your repeating bs doesn't make it true.
Tell him about the UN

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#39861 Oct 6, 2012
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
barefoot's become a joke.
It's funny watching him desperately try to upset as many people as he can.
Becoming a joke?

Barefoot has always been a joke.

A troll with OCD and cognitive disorder.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#39862 Oct 6, 2012
Malakal wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am6ft2in 215lbs ex Army Ranger special ops platoon.I can benchpress 400 lbs..And I am fighting for freedom and equality and the constitution "
LOL
Is this an X-Box character?
LOL
he is mocking wolf boy

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#39863 Oct 6, 2012
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries. Translated from Barefoot Doublethink, that means I'm most likely an open-minded genius.
Well, Booby: we know you don't speak English and we know you cannot refute what I say, it is why you spend your time with straw men.

If you think the US is a third world country, get the hell out.

No translation needed.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#39864 Oct 6, 2012
RHill wrote:
Let us "set aside" the fact that your hero currently occupying the White House has done NOTHING to stop the bloodshed,
I guess you forgot that Bin Ladin is dead.

Bin Laden- the guy Bush let slip through his fingers in Tora Bora - and a long list of other Al Qaeda leaders.

The Bush War is Iraq is over, BTW: it was in all the papers.

The five years of bloodshed war Bush started to get a leg up in the 2004 election. No more bloodshed in Iraq.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#39865 Oct 6, 2012
RHill wrote:
At least Bush, in his misguided, knee-jerk reactions was acting in what HE THOUGHT were the best interests of the country.
Bush started the Bush war in Iraq to get a leg up in the 2004 election.

Period.

We are paying for it now.

You want to whine about tough times- calling my country a third world country- get out, Booby. You need to go to a third world country because sitting around on your fat whining ass to long and you need to see what life is like.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#39866 Oct 6, 2012
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>
Becoming a joke?
Barefoot has always been a joke.
A troll with OCD and cognitive disorder.
Sorry - my mistake.

Something of an understatement on my part.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#39867 Oct 6, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Your repeating bs doesn't make it true.
Still waiting for you to show us these loopholes.

We already know draft dodger Romney wants to cut his taxes and mostly for the upper class five trillion dollars: now show us the loopholes he says will pay for them.

Name them.

“Input”

Since: Dec 10

Input

#39868 Oct 6, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to show us these loopholes.
We already know draft dodger Romney wants to cut his taxes and mostly for the upper class five trillion dollars: now show us the loopholes he says will pay for them.
Name them.

Apparently you didn't watch the debate and are making the same statements Obama kept repeating despite Mitt telling him he wouldn't cut taxes on anyone especially the upper class who would do fine regardless of who was president. What he said was he would provide tax incentives for businesses and tax relief to the middle class. Maybe you should hear it from him.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1878836236001/excl...

Of course to perpetuate you lie's you will say you don't debate videos. But what you really mean is you will say what you want no matter what the truth is.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#39870 Oct 6, 2012
Aura Mytha wrote:
But what you really mean is you will say what you want no matter what the truth is.
The truth is: you don't know what the loopholes are because Ropmney doesn't know what they are.

NAME ONE LOOPHOLE.

Your goal is: reach $5 trillion

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#39871 Oct 6, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't come up with anything new, Chubby?
Maybe you should take a notebook out with you on those long walks instead of a hoagie.
You know that your attempted insults get nowhere, but you continue doing the same thing hoping for a different outcome.

Your opinion is worth nothing to me as I have no respect for you. But you keep it up. It shows what you're made of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Knowledge- 247,795
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 18 min Knowledge- 12,949
News As an atheist, how do I maintain my relationshi... 20 min Eagle 12 75
News Atheism, the Bible and sexual orientation 33 min Eagle 12 37
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 35 min Eagle 12 2,365
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 4 hr Eagle 12 20,901
Proof of God for the Atheist Wed Amused 130
More from around the web