In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Spiked

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Comments (Page 1,922)

Showing posts 38,421 - 38,440 of47,734
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39802
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The smart ones know how to read and know when it comes to the bodies, the stack behind the *c*hristians is much larger than all the other religions combined.
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Keep telling yourself that when the Muslims take over the world.
" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteen_Eighty-... ;
Then come back and let us know how it works for you.
He says that as if the Christian Crusades are still happening. Someone needs to let go of the past and focus on the now.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39803
Oct 5, 2012
 
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He's not good for the U.S. economy.
He is much better for international trade than Bush was.
nanoanomaly wrote:
Only the bank accounts of the elitist pigs are thriving here.
That will always be the case, no matter who you put in the White House.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39804
Oct 5, 2012
 
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You got a problem with cocaine?
It would be your problem, Shug.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39805
Oct 5, 2012
 
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we will agree that it's great to have both Messi AND Ronaldo out there.
Certainly.

IMHO, the two bring different skills to the table. Both enormously gifted and both tactical nukes on the pitch.

I would rate Messi as probably the best purely offensive weapon. However, I would give Ronaldo all round higher marks. Messi has been exposed in the past - his size makes him a weak defender. Not the case with Cristiano Ronaldo; the lad is big and strong and will not be pushed around.

But to be honest, I have not seen performers like them ever before. They are better than anything the past 20 years have produced; better than Zidane, Beckham, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Costa, Figo, Raul, Morientes, Nedved, Giggs, Forlan, Veron, Henry, van Nistelrooy, Kaka.

I have die hard friends - United supporters since the Busby area, that claims that Ronaldo is better than even the great George Best

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39806
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lil Ticked wrote:
He says that as if the Christian Crusades are still happening. Someone needs to let go of the past and focus on the now.
Funny how the tea baggers can't ever attack what I say, they have to invent something I did not say and attack that.

If you want to compare apples to apples, darling, then compare the records of Christians to Muslims and Muslims to Jews, and Jews to Christians.

You don't get to pick and choose pieces of the records.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39807
Oct 5, 2012
 
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>As civilized human beings, we should be able to voice differing opinions or make videos without fear of some rabid idiot trying to kill us for it.
Try to think of it this way: Just because you have a right to pick your nose in a public, does not mean it is appropriate.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39808
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Keep telling yourself that when the Muslims take over the world.
The world hasn't been that great a place since the Christians have run things.

Do they still teach history in your schools, hon?

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39809
Oct 5, 2012
 
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly.
IMHO, the two bring different skills to the table. Both enormously gifted and both tactical nukes on the pitch.
I would rate Messi as probably the best purely offensive weapon. However, I would give Ronaldo all round higher marks. Messi has been exposed in the past - his size makes him a weak defender. Not the case with Cristiano Ronaldo; the lad is big and strong and will not be pushed around.
But to be honest, I have not seen performers like them ever before. They are better than anything the past 20 years have produced; better than Zidane, Beckham, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Costa, Figo, Raul, Morientes, Nedved, Giggs, Forlan, Veron, Henry, van Nistelrooy, Kaka.
I have die hard friends - United supporters since the Busby area, that claims that Ronaldo is better than even the great George Best
I go back to the Pele days--he was my hero. Messi and Ronaldo are superior, not just to him but to anybody else who has ever played the sport. BTW, I'd add Platini, van Basten and Cruyff to any list of the best of the best.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39810
Oct 5, 2012
 
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Draft dodger Romney has called for a preemptive war with Iran.
You can't seriously compare Romney's position with Obama's?
No, he hasn't.

You are a bald-faced liar.

And a draft dodger.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39811
Oct 5, 2012
 
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Number of votes changed: Zero.
Today's news: unemployment drops to 7.8 percent.
Wrong.

150 million votes were changed.

It's a proven fact.

Draft dodger.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39812
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Buck forgets he insisted "round" did not cover three dimensional objects and wants a second shot at it.
And I was right.

Did you ever figure out how Lincoln created the IRS in 1959?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39813
Oct 5, 2012
 
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he hasn't.
He has.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39814
Oct 5, 2012
 
Buck Crick wrote:
You are a bald-faced liar.
And a draft dodger.
You are a draft dodger.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39815
Oct 5, 2012
 
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
And I was right.
Did you ever figure out how Lincoln created the IRS in 1959?
Poor draft dodger: lost the IRS debate and now wants to move the goal posts.

Take your statins, fatty.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39816
Oct 5, 2012
 
Buck Crick wrote:
It's a proven fact.
Draft dodger.
You make up your own facts.
Draft Dodger.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39818
Oct 5, 2012
 
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he hasn't.
"We should employ any and all measures to dissuade the Iranian regime from its nuclear course. And it is our fervent hope that diplomatic and economic measures will do so. In the final analysis, of course, no option should be excluded. We recognize Israel's right to defend itself and that it is right for America to stand with you."

Draft dodger Romney.

No one in Romney's immediate family has ever served. Not his dad, not his grandad, not any of his five kids, and certainly not Romney- though he demonstrated for the war before he ran away to France.

Are you related? "Parlez-vous franšais?"

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39819
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you have no proof to contradict what I actually said.
RCP Average 9/25 - 10/4 ---- 49.1 46.0 Obama +3.1
Rasmussen Tracking 10/2 - 10/4 1500 LV 3.0 49 47 Obama +2
Gallup Tracking 9/27 - 10/3 3050 RV 2.0 49 45 Obama +4
CNN/Opinion Research 9/28 - 9/30 783 LV 3.5 50 47 Obama +3
National Journal 9/27 - 9/30 789 LV 4.2 47 47 Tie
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 9/26 - 9/30 832 LV 3.4 49 46 Obama +3
NPR 9/26 - 9/30 800 LV 4.0 51 44 Obama +7
ABC News/Wash Post 9/26 - 9/29 813 LV 4.0 49 47 Obama +2
Quinnipiac 9/25 - 9/30 1912 LV 2.2 49 45 Obama +4
Irrelevant.

CNN pole - who won debate: Romney 65; Obama 22.

Your claim that it didn't change one vote was disproven by televised focus groups where multiple voters said it changed their votes.

A. Is it that you know better how those people are voting than they themselves do?

B. Or is it that you are just a dumb liar?

Choose one. Then we can laugh at you.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39820
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a draft dodger.
No, you are a draft dodger.

It's a proven fact.

And you are a muslim sand-hopper, with camel shit in your beard.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39821
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
"We should employ any and all measures to dissuade the Iranian regime from its nuclear course. And it is our fervent hope that diplomatic and economic measures will do so. In the final analysis, of course, no option should be excluded. We recognize Israel's right to defend itself and that it is right for America to stand with you."
Draft dodger Romney.
No one in Romney's immediate family has ever served. Not his dad, not his grandad, not any of his five kids, and certainly not Romney- though he demonstrated for the war before he ran away to France.
Are you related? "Parlez-vous franšais?"
Where is the call for pre-emptive war?

...didn't think so. You lied.

The quote is the same position taken by Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Do you tire of me making a fool of you?

Guess not. Glad to serve.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39822
Oct 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
"We should employ any and all measures to dissuade the Iranian regime from its nuclear course. And it is our fervent hope that diplomatic and economic measures will do so. In the final analysis, of course, no option should be excluded. We recognize Israel's right to defend itself and that it is right for America to stand with you."
Draft dodger Romney.
No one in Romney's immediate family has ever served. Not his dad, not his grandad, not any of his five kids, and certainly not Romney- though he demonstrated for the war before he ran away to France.
Are you related? "Parlez-vous franšais?"
So if someone's grandad serves in the military, he is more qualified to be president???

...Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa aaaaaaa...

You are a regular genius, Borefoot.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ....etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,421 - 38,440 of47,734
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••