In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Spiked

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Comments
38,241 - 38,260 of 47,724 Comments Last updated Sep 4, 2013

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Violence is created by those who want violence , no filmmaker creates violence, they create films .
The film does not make people mad, people make themselves mad.
Some do not need a reason to be mad, the truth is if you are not in control of your actions then wth is?
People can say you made me mad, but the truth is.
We make ourselves mad no one else can control you like that, unless you have a very weak mind that is.
The attacks were not about the film at all.

They were about the killing of Bin Laden, and Obama's people spiking the football on it over and over.

The film was an excuse hatched by Obama and his band of ass-sucks designed to lie their way out of their failed foreign policy and their failure to provide security after it was requested.

It works on some dumbasses on Topix.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The entire purpose of the "film" was to incite violence.
Period.
It was not an art film.
The film didn't incite anything.

It was another Obama lie.

It sounds better than saying no, we have not defeated the terrorists, and the embassy requested extra security, we turned them down, now they are dead.

Only an idiot believes it. That includes you, of course.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are a child who is sick and your mother is trying to decide if she should take you to the emergency room or not because she can't afford a doctor... not so much.
The emergency room is required to treat her whether she has money or not.

It's the law.

You're confused again.

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Be sure to vote Ron Paul in the general election even if you have to write in.
Gods shoeshine wrote:
<quoted text>
don't blame me I voled for Paul .
Why has no one made the story of that loon and hack public F a movie about Islam we need a movie about the lds

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
RAELLY???????? So W Bush having his brother Jeb use Florida courts to cheat wasnt treason???
The Florida court ruled against Bush.

You really need to do some reading - other than democrat comic book ads.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you get elected Queen of the United States, you get to dismiss SCOTUS and say constitutional laws are unconstitutional, Fatty.
No, I don't have to be queen. I can say a law is unconstitutional now if it violates the Constitution.

See? I just did.

Why do you want to be a slave? If you didn't hate America like you do, you would want us to be our own rulers - not slaves to courts.

A free country doesn't need scum like you. Pack a bag, Moron.

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Fox News poll has Obama winning by 61% if voters.

Don't you ever get tired if wing proven factually wrong fatass?
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney won the debate and it was not close.
Even Bill Mahr agrees.
You are an idiot.
Obama just tried to repeat campaign speech lines. Mitt shoved them up his muslim ass.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

wolverine

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney won the debate and it was not close.
Even Bill Mahr agrees.
You are an idiot.
Obama just tried to repeat campaign speech lines. Mitt shoved them up his muslim ass.
Thats What Im Reading Online This AM.....Couldnt Watch It, But Will Watch The Updates This Morn. Take A Mans Prompter Away And Empty Chair It Is.
wolverine

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Fox News poll has Obama winning by 61% if voters.
Don't you ever get tired if wing proven factually wrong fatass?
<quoted text>
Polls Show a Strong Debate for Romney
NY Times- A CNN poll of debate-watchers found Mr. Romney very clearly ahead, with 67 percent of registered voters saying he won the debate, against just 25 percent for President Obama.
wolverine

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Oh Yeah......Going To Be A Good Day.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Gods shoeshine wrote:
<quoted text>
yes democracy two wolfs and a sheep voting on dinner. We are a republic look it up before calling me the idiot
Please quote where you saw me calling you an idiot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Ah.

A good debate, Double Fine must admit.

Double Fine really has nothing against Romney. He *is* a fine capitalist and a good guv'nor.
He just has a nasty habit of saying something stupid at the spur of the moment (Double Fine calls this foot-in-mouth-disease). Although it can sometimes be a bit offensive (not to mention amusing), this does not mean that he will be a terrible president.

To be fair, the campaigning was turning ugly and Double Fine was glad to see none of that where-are-your-birth-certifica tes-oh-no-you-first-where-are- your-tax-statements.

None of that, no strawmen, no talking to chairs... Good, says Doube Fine.
The economic question is a simple one, but the answer is not. Will economic policy, even in a country as powerful as the US, be able to weather the storm that is the global economy?

To be honest, Double Fine does not think so. This is a storm that will rage for a few more years, no matter what anyone does.

Double Fine would like to see the following issues tackled in the upcoming debates:

- Gay marriage
- Education

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>
What Part Of They Took Billions In A Bailout And Sent It And Its Jobs Overseas, Dont You Get ?
I Am Paying For That Bailout, Against My And The Majorities Wishes.
Because You Dont Live Here And Havent A Clue, Let Me Educate You....Nothing That Comes In From Foreign Soil Is Worth A Crap....Worthless Junk. Nothing Compares To Americas Manufacturing Or Quality.
The Imbeciles That Have Run This Country Over The Last 20 Years Or So, Have Also Allowed Unfair Trade From China, Japan, ETC....
I Think O'le Hilary Actually Made The Call On Bin Laden While Urcle Hid In The Corner. But The Point Is, Without The Interrogation From The Bush Admin, The Location Of Osama Would Not Have Been Known. Now, I Believe Both Bush And Obammy Wanted To Let Him Live, And Im Not Sure Hes Even Dead. He Worked For The CIA, And Has Something On Them Because Clinton, Bush, And Obammy, Chose To Let Him Go.
The Truth Most Times Is Stranger Then Fiction.
Wrong. You ave no idea how business is done on the internationa; arena. It is all about capacity. What good is manufacturing something when you do not have the capacity for it? Do you want to pay more for the car, computer or sound system?

If GM (Or any company) wishes to sell their products to a global market, they must make themselves as competitive as possible. To think that you can manufacture every single component of the car (or computer, or television, or truck, or laptop) cheaper and more durable than anywhere else in the world is utterly stupid.

A simple case in point: Catalitic convertors. Where do they get made? Right here, in South Africa. Why? Because we produce 70%+ of the world's platinum.

Now, if you wanted to manufacture the catalytic convertors in the US, you first need to buy the raw material from us - platinum. Good luck. It is twice the price of gold. Then, the material needs to go to the US. Before you even have the material in the country, you are already paying much more for the raw material, much more for transport.

Raw material needs to be worked. So you need to build a platinum refinery first. Then, you need a manufacturing facility.

You need to build an entire infrastructure.

How expensive do you want to make the car? Want to bring out a competititor to a Toyota sedan, at the cost of n Aston Martin?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
No DF you are disillusioned the president of the US has little effect on world economy , other than a persona of fortune or misfortune. The Fed Reserve does though , they have everything to do with it. Of course if a president pushes and creates a war it has impact. But if there will be war party lines mean nothing, it's above them. War will happen if the conditions are there for war regardless of the controlling party at the time.
Six words:

Leed-her-ship

Con-fuh-dince

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Six words:
Leed-her-ship
Con-fuh-dince
Six Words:
OBAMA is a major Douche Bag

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>
Six Words:
OBAMA is a major Douche Bag
Aren't they all?

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't they all?
yeah..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>yeah..
Democracy: You get to choose the turd representing you

“There is no such thing”

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Democracy: You get to choose the turd representing you
There just are enough John W. Boothes anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••