In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Spiked

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Comments (Page 1,911)

Showing posts 38,201 - 38,220 of47,725
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wolverine

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor should the twelth amendment that clearly states that the Electoral College, and only the Electoral College, votes for the president of the United States.
Yet, Barefoot claims that the people do.
The Electorial College Vote Is Yet Another Tool To Bypass The Peoples Wishes. Corruption Abounds......Voter Fraud
The Last Election Was Won This Way, And It Seems To Be Worse This Time, Liberal Judges Refusing To Mandate IDs For Voters, Even Though States Are Giving Them Out Free.

Personally, I Think Hanging Is To Good For The Treason Going On.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>
The Film Was Out 8 Months Ago....Its An Excuse For A Group Of Twisted Idiots To Incite Violence. They Burn Or Flags And Behead People.....The Entire Middle East Should Become A Permanent Parking Lot Made Out Of Glass.
F--k Them, F--k You
Idiots Need To Stay Together
fk them and fk you.....OH HOW CHRISTIAN.....LOL HYPOCRIT

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>
The Electorial College Vote Is Yet Another Tool To Bypass The Peoples Wishes. Corruption Abounds......Voter Fraud
The Last Election Was Won This Way, And It Seems To Be Worse This Time, Liberal Judges Refusing To Mandate IDs For Voters, Even Though States Are Giving Them Out Free.
Personally, I Think Hanging Is To Good For The Treason Going On.
I do agree with you on one thing...THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE NEEDS TO GO AWAY....Popular vote should win election....JUST THINK WE WOULD NOT AHVE BEEN STUCK WITH BUSH IF NOT FOR CORRUPT ELECTORAL COLLEGE.....We would not have the mess we have now...

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

I was disappointed in he film as well. Not mentioning Muhammad was an epileptic? They really missed the boat on that one!

Yapputh the first Muslim donkey! Awesome just sheer awesomeness! Because after him there have been millions of Muslim jackasses! Like 99.99999% of them!:)
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The entire purpose of the "film" was to incite violence.

Period.

It was not an art film.
wolverine

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
fk them and fk you.....OH HOW CHRISTIAN.....LOL HYPOCRIT
Your Right, I Forgot....Fk You Too
wolverine

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

http://blog.heritage.org/2010/07/21/the-new-b...

Its Wasent The Bush Voters That Were Commiting Treason

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Right, I Forgot....Fk You Too
Oh how jesus must love and respect you......NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Funny how the biggest sinners in the world are the ones who call themself the best christians.....

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

wolverine wrote:
http://blog.heritage.org/2010/ 07/21/the-new-black-panther-pa rty-evidence-on-voter-intimida tion/
Its Wasent The Bush Voters That Were Commiting Treason
RAELLY???????? So W Bush having his brother Jeb use Florida courts to cheat wasnt treason???
wolverine

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree with you on one thing...THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE NEEDS TO GO AWAY....Popular vote should win election....JUST THINK WE WOULD NOT AHVE BEEN STUCK WITH BUSH IF NOT FOR CORRUPT ELECTORAL COLLEGE.....We would not have the mess we have now...
The Mess We Have Now, Is A Accumulation Of Failure As Presidents Since Reagan. Both Sides Contributed Plenty To Our Current Situation.

I Would Vote Third Party, And LIke Paul, Except For His Esentrics, However, Your Throwing Your Vote Away If You Do...And Basically Giving It To Odumbo Hussien.

Hell, A Pizza Diliveryman Could Do A Better Job.
wolverine

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh how jesus must love and respect you......NOT!!!!!!!!!!
Funny how the biggest sinners in the world are the ones who call themself the best christians.....
Dd You Ever Hear Me CAll Myself A Great, Or The Best, Christian...???
wolverine

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
RAELLY???????? So W Bush having his brother Jeb use Florida courts to cheat wasnt treason???
i Dont Know That He Did That....Personally, I Think The Old Folks Are Not Sure What They Are Doing Anyway...They Believe The BS They See On Nightly News.

The The Alternative Was The Inventor Of The Internet And Global Warming....There Wasent A Choice.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mess We Have Now, Is A Accumulation Of Failure As Presidents Since Reagan. Both Sides Contributed Plenty To Our Current Situation.
I Would Vote Third Party, And LIke Paul, Except For His Esentrics, However, Your Throwing Your Vote Away If You Do...And Basically Giving It To Odumbo Hussien.
Hell, A Pizza Diliveryman Could Do A Better Job.
Ron Paul would be great if we could have congress filled with people like him. What eccentrics of Paul dont you like,,??

Romney might be better in a few small ways...But he still will add trillions to debt and bury this nation....just ot as fast maybe..

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>
Dd You Ever Hear Me CAll Myself A Great, Or The Best, Christian...???
Most of your post you talk about how bad everyone is....and that you know the truth and have all the answers. HE WHO IS FREE OF GUILT CAST THE FIRST STONE....You condem gays and non-GOP people as bad and such...

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>
i Dont Know That He Did That....Personally, I Think The Old Folks Are Not Sure What They Are Doing Anyway...They Believe The BS They See On Nightly News.
The The Alternative Was The Inventor Of The Internet And Global Warming....There Wasent A Choice.
Gore was no prize but would have been 1000000 times better then Bush...
wolverine

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Gore was no prize but would have been 1000000 times better then Bush...
LOL....Gore Is A Blueblood, Who Was And Is Profieting From The Frenzzy He Created On Global Warming And Carbon Credits For Sale.

Actually Bush Jr Is Way More Intelligent And Has A High IQ, His Problem Is He Couldnt Communicate For Squat. I Didnt Care For His Bailouts Either. But, He Was Tough On Terrorists And Didnt Take Crap Off Anyone On Foriegn Policy.

Paul, Is Inline With My Thoughts, Except For Foriegn Policy In The Sense That We Cant Let Innocents Die At The Hands Of Terrorists.
However, It Would Save Us Trillions Of Dollars And Many American Lives. But My Conscience Wouldnt Allow Turning My Back On Those Needing Help.

Reguardless, If Something Doesnt Change, Were All Toast.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....Gore Is A Blueblood, Who Was And Is Profieting From The Frenzzy He Created On Global Warming And Carbon Credits For Sale.
Actually Bush Jr Is Way More Intelligent And Has A High IQ, His Problem Is He Couldnt Communicate For Squat. I Didnt Care For His Bailouts Either. But, He Was Tough On Terrorists And Didnt Take Crap Off Anyone On Foriegn Policy.
Paul, Is Inline With My Thoughts, Except For Foriegn Policy In The Sense That We Cant Let Innocents Die At The Hands Of Terrorists.
However, It Would Save Us Trillions Of Dollars And Many American Lives. But My Conscience Wouldnt Allow Turning My Back On Those Needing Help.
Reguardless, If Something Doesnt Change, Were All Toast.
So you support welfare and food stamps and medicare and social security then I take it?? You said wont turn your back on those needing help right??

To my thinking only war this nation ever fought that was constitutional and legal to be in was WW2......IF NOT DIRECTLY ATTACKED BY ANOTHER NATION WE SHOULD NOT GO TO WAR....

Since: Aug 12

Dickson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>So you support welfare and food stamps and medicare and social security then I take it?? You said wont turn your back on those needing help right??

To my thinking only war this nation ever fought that was constitutional and legal to be in was WW2......IF NOT DIRECTLY ATTACKED BY ANOTHER NATION WE SHOULD NOT GO TO WAR....
we shouldn't of begged the japs to attack us with our sanctions we really threw the first punch

Since: Aug 12

Dickson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Ww2 is an embarrassing period for America we put japs in concentration camps and after the war was over starved around 2 million pow's to death under orders of Gen Ike

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Gods shoeshine wrote:
<quoted text>
we shouldn't of begged the japs to attack us with our sanctions we really threw the first punch
LOL....Ok so you have no idea about facts huh? Yes the USA use to sanction other nations and use to make them trade with us on a leval playing field....Today we let cheap slave labpr crap roll into our nation and kill our economy.....

Japan would be like China is today if we had not sanctioned them....China will destroy the USA threw trade and the economy without a shot fired if we dont sanction and tax imports from commie slave labor china...

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Gods shoeshine wrote:
Ww2 is an embarrassing period for America we put japs in concentration camps and after the war was over starved around 2 million pow's to death under orders of Gen Ike
TRAITOR..........WW2 was only legal war we ever fought....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 38,201 - 38,220 of47,725
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 9 min Patrick 829
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 9 min Buck Crick 21,374
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Buck Crick 223,946
Our world came from nothing? 22 min religionisillness 147
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 23 min religionisillness 349
Talking some sense into you people... 1 hr Patrick 23
Maher to Stewart: 'Drugs are good, religion is ... 2 hr Patrick 4
•••
•••