In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 Full story: Spiked 47,713

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Full Story

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#39596 Oct 3, 2012
wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>
Dd You Ever Hear Me CAll Myself A Great, Or The Best, Christian...???
Most of your post you talk about how bad everyone is....and that you know the truth and have all the answers. HE WHO IS FREE OF GUILT CAST THE FIRST STONE....You condem gays and non-GOP people as bad and such...

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#39597 Oct 3, 2012
wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>
i Dont Know That He Did That....Personally, I Think The Old Folks Are Not Sure What They Are Doing Anyway...They Believe The BS They See On Nightly News.
The The Alternative Was The Inventor Of The Internet And Global Warming....There Wasent A Choice.
Gore was no prize but would have been 1000000 times better then Bush...
wolverine

Greeley, CO

#39598 Oct 3, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Gore was no prize but would have been 1000000 times better then Bush...
LOL....Gore Is A Blueblood, Who Was And Is Profieting From The Frenzzy He Created On Global Warming And Carbon Credits For Sale.

Actually Bush Jr Is Way More Intelligent And Has A High IQ, His Problem Is He Couldnt Communicate For Squat. I Didnt Care For His Bailouts Either. But, He Was Tough On Terrorists And Didnt Take Crap Off Anyone On Foriegn Policy.

Paul, Is Inline With My Thoughts, Except For Foriegn Policy In The Sense That We Cant Let Innocents Die At The Hands Of Terrorists.
However, It Would Save Us Trillions Of Dollars And Many American Lives. But My Conscience Wouldnt Allow Turning My Back On Those Needing Help.

Reguardless, If Something Doesnt Change, Were All Toast.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#39599 Oct 3, 2012
wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....Gore Is A Blueblood, Who Was And Is Profieting From The Frenzzy He Created On Global Warming And Carbon Credits For Sale.
Actually Bush Jr Is Way More Intelligent And Has A High IQ, His Problem Is He Couldnt Communicate For Squat. I Didnt Care For His Bailouts Either. But, He Was Tough On Terrorists And Didnt Take Crap Off Anyone On Foriegn Policy.
Paul, Is Inline With My Thoughts, Except For Foriegn Policy In The Sense That We Cant Let Innocents Die At The Hands Of Terrorists.
However, It Would Save Us Trillions Of Dollars And Many American Lives. But My Conscience Wouldnt Allow Turning My Back On Those Needing Help.
Reguardless, If Something Doesnt Change, Were All Toast.
So you support welfare and food stamps and medicare and social security then I take it?? You said wont turn your back on those needing help right??

To my thinking only war this nation ever fought that was constitutional and legal to be in was WW2......IF NOT DIRECTLY ATTACKED BY ANOTHER NATION WE SHOULD NOT GO TO WAR....

Since: Aug 12

Dickson, TN

#39600 Oct 3, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>So you support welfare and food stamps and medicare and social security then I take it?? You said wont turn your back on those needing help right??

To my thinking only war this nation ever fought that was constitutional and legal to be in was WW2......IF NOT DIRECTLY ATTACKED BY ANOTHER NATION WE SHOULD NOT GO TO WAR....
we shouldn't of begged the japs to attack us with our sanctions we really threw the first punch

Dickson, TN

#39601 Oct 3, 2012
Ww2 is an embarrassing period for America we put japs in concentration camps and after the war was over starved around 2 million pow's to death under orders of Gen Ike

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#39602 Oct 3, 2012
Gods shoeshine wrote:
<quoted text>
we shouldn't of begged the japs to attack us with our sanctions we really threw the first punch
LOL....Ok so you have no idea about facts huh? Yes the USA use to sanction other nations and use to make them trade with us on a leval playing field....Today we let cheap slave labpr crap roll into our nation and kill our economy.....

Japan would be like China is today if we had not sanctioned them....China will destroy the USA threw trade and the economy without a shot fired if we dont sanction and tax imports from commie slave labor china...

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#39603 Oct 3, 2012
Gods shoeshine wrote:
Ww2 is an embarrassing period for America we put japs in concentration camps and after the war was over starved around 2 million pow's to death under orders of Gen Ike
TRAITOR..........WW2 was only legal war we ever fought....

Dickson, TN

#39604 Oct 3, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>LOL....Ok so you have no idea about facts huh? Yes the USA use to sanction other nations and use to make them trade with us on a leval playing field....Today we let cheap slave labpr crap roll into our nation and kill our economy.....

Japan would be like China is today if we had not sanctioned them....China will destroy the USA threw trade and the economy without a shot fired if we dont sanction and tax imports from commie slave labor china...
we can sanction other nations starving them if we feel they will put do us without expecting trouble? Are we poppa America ?

Dickson, TN

#39605 Oct 3, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>TRAITOR..........WW2 was only legal war we ever fought....
what about the French Indian war ? Revelutionary ? Maybe your the "traitor" declaring these wars unjust

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#39606 Oct 3, 2012
Gods shoeshine wrote:
<quoted text>
Japan was attacking everybody in the south pacific including China , what did you expect us to do?
Thailand , Malaysia , Australia and a hundred little islands fell before their aggression. Pearl was a preemptive strike to try to defect the US before the inevitable war they knew would come.

Dickson, TN

#39607 Oct 3, 2012
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>LOL....Ok so you have no idea about facts huh? Yes the USA use to sanction other nations and use to make them trade with us on a leval playing field....Today we let cheap slave labpr crap roll into our nation and kill our economy.....

you also say I have no idea of facts then spend around 50 words agreeing with my "untrue" facts

Location hidden

#39608 Oct 3, 2012
Gods shoeshine wrote:
<quoted text>
we can sanction other nations starving them if we feel they will put do us without expecting trouble? Are we poppa America ?

No but we are a member of the United Nations and the one with the backbone of the world behind us. Sanctions are the only non combative method we can use to try to stop countries from down a path
this is or we fear eventually will be leading to the harm of other nations.

Dickson, TN

#39609 Oct 3, 2012
I don't feel a nation can justify aggression based on another nations aggression towards others . By your standards an oil embargo on the US by anyone would be justified today

Location hidden

#39610 Oct 3, 2012
Gods shoeshine wrote:
<quoted text>
what about the French Indian war ? Revelutionary ? Maybe your the "traitor" declaring these wars unjust

We have a constitution , getting us to follow it was a long hard road. But this constitution frees all men and led to the forming of the United Nations and with the declaration of universal human rights.
If there IS one thing I do believe in , it is this.

http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/index.sht...

Since: Mar 11

United States

#39611 Oct 3, 2012
Mormon Mitt got his Joseph Smith lovin @ss handed to him! Could he be any more boring? People were falling asleep when he spoke.

Dickson, TN

#39612 Oct 3, 2012
F the UN . That has nothing to do with the constitution of the USA

Dickson, TN

#39613 Oct 3, 2012
UN gun regulations aim to destroy the constitution the UN is the single largest threat to nAtional sovereignty

Dickson, TN

#39614 Oct 3, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
Mormon Mitt got his Joseph Smith lovin @ss handed to him! Could he be any more boring? People were falling asleep when he spoke.
don't blame me I voled for Paul .
Why has no one made the story of that loon and hack public F a movie about Islam we need a movie about the lds

Location hidden

#39615 Oct 3, 2012
Gods shoeshine wrote:
UN gun regulations aim to destroy the constitution the UN is the single largest threat to nAtional sovereignty
Hogwash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Consequences of Atheism 6 min ChristineM 85
"Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 46 min dirtclod 14,702
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Aura Mytha 234,692
Christianity Created Hitler 1 hr thetruth 221
why? 3 hr Thinking 54
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 3 hr Thinking 1,500
Our world came from nothing? (Jul '14) 3 hr Thinking 1,258
More from around the web