Don't You Believers Feel Impotent Tha...

Don't You Believers Feel Impotent That You Can't Force Your Nonsense on Us?

Posted in the Atheism Forum

Mr Smartypants

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Sep 14, 2012
Yes, you can sputter and threaten hellfire 'n' damnation all you want, but you're absolutely powerless to force your nonsense on us. The Founding Fathers (in America at least) had the sense to put the Establishment Clause and the First Amendment in the Constitution, so I'm free to worship any damn thing I want--or nothing at all--and you cannot burn me at the stake.
Yes, some of the more mentally unstable Internet Tough Guys (TM) on Topix can make all sorts of pathetic statements about how you're going to murder lots of atheists with your penis substi-, er, your guns, but basically you're going to do nothing, you cowards. And even in the unlikely 0.000000001% chance you establish a theocracy where you practice genocide in the name of the Prince of Peace, we'll just lie and pretend to be Christards.
In other words, you're powerless--bwah, hah, hah, hahhhhh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 37 min Thinking 244,803
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Thinking 20,537
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr Gary Coaldigger 10,712
Atheists and the "Moses Syndrome" 2 hr Anonymous1386 7
Atheists should stop feeding the stereotypes 5 hr thetruth 12
Santa vs. God: logic? 17 hr Shizle 2
Is the Christian god good? 21 hr Shizle 4
More from around the web