Who'd make the best PM, Malala or Mr Ashraf?

Created by EdSed on Oct 13, 2012

1 vote

Click on an option to vote

Ms Malala Yousafzai (Writer,Schoolgirl)

Mr R P Ashraf (Current PM, Pakistan)

EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#1 Oct 13, 2012
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19899540
"Malala doesn't want to play to some western-backed or Taliban-loved stereotype. She shows us that there are voices out there, in Pakistan, that need to be heard, if only to help the country find democracy that is for and from the people, all the people."

Rental Raja...
http://dawn.com/2012/06/22/%E2%80%A2best-wors...
KittenKoder

Seven Hills, Australia

#2 Oct 13, 2012
Who gives a shit?
By the way do you do naan? If not just give another serve of basmati rice with my order.
Chuckles

Wylie, TX

#4 Oct 13, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
Who gives a shit?
By the way do you do naan? If not just give another serve of basmati rice with my order.
When you get your period, you should use sanitary napkins or tampons. Give the tampon a little tug to make sure it is in place. Then, wash your hands with soap and water. Make sure you change tampons every six hours. You might want to refrain from sexual activity while bleeding unless you are a Catholic and using the Billings/Rhythm/Creyton Method within which the time framework to avoid pregnancy through abstinence is so strict that you will find you must have sex during your menstrual cycle or restrict all sexual activity to 4 days a month. Please clean the sheets. Jesus Christ thanks you.
Chuckles

Seven Hills, Australia

#5 Oct 13, 2012
Hi I'm Chuckles from Wylie Texas, I'm an atheist.
I became one because I wanted to hang out with Democrats and other left wing groups so I can try to pick up black welfare mothers for sex. They won't have sex with me, maybe if I become a crack addict I might get closer to them.
Oops...I'm already a junkie, I still haven't got any black welfare mom pussy.......thinking.....think ing.....
Mmmmmm........maybe I should shower more than once a year, but I only did that because I wanted an excuse to have a function at my hospice with my 'Chuckles annual bath party'
Hell....if I'd known I'd bum out I would not have bothered and stuck to bathing every two years!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Aura Mytha 232,932
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 36 min Richardfs 2,394
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 1 hr _Bad Company 157
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr _Bad Company 23,204
Yes, atheists can be fundamentalists 14 hr Thinking 3
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... 23 hr Mikko 2
Christians More Supportive of Torture Than Non-... Sun Thinking 3
More from around the web