Since: Sep 10

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

There's nothing like christian morality, is there? Who says christians are any better than muslims?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/07/19/republi...

>> The Salt Lake Tribune reported that 37-year-old Gregory Peterson
>> had been arrested on Wednesday and charged with 23 felonies and
>> two misdemeanors. Charges included “nine counts of forcible
>> sexual abuse, seven counts of rape, three counts of object rape,
>> two counts of aggravated kidnapping, forcible sodomy, assault,
>> burglary and sexual battery,” according to KSL. As of Thursday
>> afternoon, we was still being held at the Salt Lake County jail
>> on $750,000 bond.

>> Charging documents indicated that Peterson victimized a least
>> four women, three of whom he met at an online dating site.

>> A fourth woman he met at a church function in 2011 agreed to go
>> to a movie with him, but he allegedly forced her to go to his
>> 3,000-square-foot cabin in Heber, Utah after telling her he had
>> a gun. Peterson is accused of sexually assaulting the woman and
>> hitting her when she didn’t follow his instructions.

>> He is also accused of threatening to report a woman he met
>> online for having an expired visa. He then allegedly drove her
>> to his cabin where she was raped and assaulted.

I post these stories in the christian forum because christians repeat the lie that "you have be christian to be good!" How are kidnapping and rape "moral" acts?

And of course, many christards will lie again, claiming that Peterson "isn't a christian". Bullshit. He believes it and practices it, so he's a christian whether the christards like it or not. Lying violates the "ninth commandment" that religitards want forced into schools and courts.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Didn't the Messiah peace be upon him said any christain man who just looks at women lustfully his whole body will be thrown into hell?
I am a Muslim and this saying of Jesus is very similar to the teachings of Islam.
redneck

Glendale, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Sarah ___ wrote:
Didn't the Messiah peace be upon him said any christain man who just looks at women lustfully his whole body will be thrown into hell?
I am a Muslim and this saying of Jesus is very similar to the teachings of Islam.
There is no Allah either.
Amused

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Sarah ___ wrote:
Yes, it is similar in that both are fairy tales.
Amused

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

P_Smith wrote:
There's nothing like christian morality, is there? Who says christians are any better than muslims?
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/07/19/republi...
May not be a christian thing. Might be a republican thing. Ted Bundy was a republican activist who also had a predeliction to kidnap, rape and murder women. The church bit may well be because church is an excellent place to find gullible people, and therefore a great place for a pervert like him to hunt for potential victims.
Polish Champion

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Allah said I can jizz in your eye for committing the sin of talking out of order.
Sarah ___ wrote:

Since: Dec 10

Fogelsville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

It is all ok. He will just pray for forgiveness, and everything will be fine.

Now, the person who leads a good life, takes care of his family, works hard, and doesn't hurt anyone else, will burn in hell for all eternity because unlike this rapist, he didn't believe in god, or more precisely, the right god!! I am always amused by this thought. I am sure you religious folks agree that the above is fair too, because it's your gods' rule. LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••