Next Last

“God=Registered Sex Offender!”

Since: Jul 12

Wylie, TX

#24 Sep 3, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody accepts you. You're too dumb.
Indeed, TRUE Christians are called upon by His Righteous Armpits to pass judgment upon others. Mr. Skeptic may be repudiated by everyone, including Jesus Christ who died a 33-year-old virgin carpenter in a blood-soaked diaper, but we are also called to first pass judgment upon ourselves. A TRUE Christian begins every act of judgment by looking between his legs. Are you circumcised? Does your "wee-wee" look like Jesus’ "wee-wee"? You can use a very small mirror (unless you are colored) to verify that your personal member is a replica of the very "wee-wee" Jesus took to Heaven with Him. Remember: when trying to emulate Jesus, you should overlook no detail. You can even circumcise yourself in the privacy of your own home. All you need is a kitchen knife, a can of Crisco, a roll of paper towels and your "wee-wee". Check yourself before you wreck yourself:

1.Lay your "wee-wee" over a flat surface (preferably over the sink).

2.Use a kitchen knife with a very dull blade. Press down on the bothersome pink ring near the uncircumcised tip of your "wee-wee".

3.Move the knife back and forth. Apply Crisco oil. Stop when it cuts all the way through or when you hear a popping sound.

4.Apply paper towels saturated with Crisco oil to the BLESSED wound.

5.Wait 7 days before returning to Church or before passing judgment on others.

Glory and Praise to the CIRCUMCISED Lamb of God who shed His blood over a kitchen sink!
**I use "wee-wee" because Topix won't let me post the anatomically accurate vocabulary found in Grey's Anatomy.**

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#28 Sep 3, 2012
AmericasBestChristian wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed, TRUE Christians are called upon by His Righteous Armpits to pass judgment upon others. Mr. Skeptic may be repudiated by everyone, including Jesus Christ who died a 33-year-old virgin carpenter in a blood-soaked diaper, but we are also called to first pass judgment upon ourselves. A TRUE Christian begins every act of judgment by looking between his legs. Are you circumcised? Does your "wee-wee" look like JesusÂ’ "wee-wee"? You can use a very small mirror (unless you are colored) to verify that your personal member is a replica of the very "wee-wee" Jesus took to Heaven with Him. Remember: when trying to emulate Jesus, you should overlook no detail. You can even circumcise yourself in the privacy of your own home. All you need is a kitchen knife, a can of Crisco, a roll of paper towels and your "wee-wee". Check yourself before you wreck yourself:

1.Lay your "wee-wee" over a flat surface (preferably over the sink).

2.Use a kitchen knife with a very dull blade. Press down on the bothersome pink ring near the uncircumcised tip of your "wee-wee".

3.Move the knife back and forth. Apply Crisco oil. Stop when it cuts all the way through or when you hear a popping sound.

4.Apply paper towels saturated with Crisco oil to the BLESSED wound.

5.Wait 7 days before returning to Church or before passing judgment on others.

Glory and Praise to the CIRCUMCISED Lamb of God who shed His blood over a kitchen sink!
**I use "wee-wee" because Topix won't let me post the anatomically accurate vocabulary found in Grey's Anatomy.**
Did you eat paint chips when you were young?

Location hidden

#29 Sep 3, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>This is coming from a Creationist who has failed to convice anyone that the world is 6000 years old.
A claim that of course was made by you.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#30 Sep 3, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
A claim that of course was made by you.
Good job Creationist liar who thinks the sun revolves around the earth...

Location hidden

#31 Sep 3, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you eat paint chips when you were young?
Have you found a kidred spirit for your toxic mealtimes?

Location hidden

#32 Sep 3, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Good job Creationist liar who thinks the sun revolves around the earth...
Another assumption made by you. What's next, you want me to ride your mom the dinosaur?

Location hidden

#33 Sep 3, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Another assumption made by you. What's next, you want me to ride your mom the dinosaur?
You might need to rewrite your revision Creationist trash to include my mom- a pity you couldn't get that lie in first time eh?

Location hidden

#34 Sep 4, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>You might need to rewrite your revision Creationist trash to include my mom- a pity you couldn't get that lie in first time eh?
Lie? Oh yes, you have been telling the truth all this time. Bwahahahahahahaha!

Location hidden

#35 Sep 4, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie? Oh yes, you have been telling the truth all this time. Bwahahahahahahaha!
You wouldn't know what the truth was if it were tattooed to your retina.

You'd still deny something that's etched into your biology our of willful ignorance.

Location hidden

#36 Sep 4, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>You wouldn't know what the truth was if it were tattooed to your retina.

You'd still deny something that's etched into your biology our of willful ignorance.
Bwahahaha! This comes from the dumbarse who makes up posts using people's monikers.

Location hidden

#37 Sep 5, 2012
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahaha!
Glad that one hit home.

Location hidden

#38 Sep 5, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Glad that one hit home.
No but it sure bothers you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 24 min Stilgar Fifrawi 226,320
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 26 min Jaimie 46
Our world came from nothing? 1 hr NightSerf 420
Should Uninformed Opinion Be Respected? 3 hr Patrick 27
How much faith it takes to believe in Evolution. 3 hr Patrick 172
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 3 hr Patrick 21,501
100% Faith Free 6 hr Thinking 11
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••