Is religious people evil?

Posted in the Atheism Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Amused

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 7, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Carchar king wrote:
I'll reply to you Jim when you have the respect to give a decent comment
Perhaps it will help confuse him if you run away some more.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 8, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
See, predictable atheist. I guess Nelson Mandela's evil, i guess Billy Graham's evil.
Hey, Shortbus let me make this easy for you ....

Carchar king AKA Shortbus wrote: So tell me atheists, is billy Graham, a christian who helped children around the world, evil?
R.P. wrote: Very likely ..........he does know the buybull, so yeah he knows he is pushing pure bull and laughing all the way to the bank)

Carchar king AKA Shortbus wrote: Is Mother Teresa, evil?
R.P. wrote: most definitely was ..........her own words convict her of evil)

Carchar king AKA Shortbus wrote: Is Nelson Mandela evil?
R.P. wrote: probably wasn't ..........no evidence to suggest he was, and much to say he wasn't)

.... but since perusing the actual evidence is not on your agenda ... keep guessing.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 8, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Thinking wrote:
Is religious people grammatically correct?
No less so than Carchar King himself are.
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 9, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

You will got this right.[sic]
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>No less so than Carchar King himself are.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Nothing creates... Nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 9, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Shortbus let me make this easy for you ....
Carchar king AKA Shortbus wrote: So tell me atheists, is billy Graham, a christian who helped children around the world, evil?
R.P. wrote: Very likely ..........he does know the buybull, so yeah he knows he is pushing pure bull and laughing all the way to the bank)
Carchar king AKA Shortbus wrote: Is Mother Teresa, evil?
R.P. wrote: most definitely was ..........her own words convict her of evil)
Carchar king AKA Shortbus wrote: Is Nelson Mandela evil?
R.P. wrote: probably wasn't ..........no evidence to suggest he was, and much to say he wasn't)
.... but since perusing the actual evidence is not on your agenda ... keep guessing.
Okay, mother Teresa won the Nobel peace prize, yet she's evil?

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Nothing creates... Nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 9, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Thinking wrote:
Wrong again. I think Mandela did far, far more good things (e.g. reconciliation) than he did bad things (e.g. repeated adultery).
Yet you post all Atheists are despicable.
Yours is the hate position.
<quoted text>
You're atheist friends posted all creationists are "Religiotards". Yours is a hate position.
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 9, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

2

1. Where did I ever post that? What do you mean by "friends"? I'm only speaking for myself.

2. What do you mean by creationist? Young earth creationist? How anyone with access to a modern education could believe the Earth is a few thousand years old is baffling.

3. It's "your".

Show a little more rigour and I might take you a little more seriously.

You however, posted all Atheists are despicable. You did that. Not your "friends". You. Yours is a hate position.
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
You're atheist friends posted all creationists are "Religiotards". Yours is a hate position.
Amused

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jan 9, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, mother Teresa won the Nobel peace prize, yet she's evil?
The standards for the Nobel Peace prize are fairly low. Obama won one just for being an American president not named George Bush.
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 9, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

2

And the EU just won it for not being in South Africa
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
The standards for the Nobel Peace prize are fairly low. Obama won one just for being an American president not named George Bush.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Nothing creates... Nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 9, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Shortbus let me make this easy for you ....
Carchar king AKA Shortbus wrote: So tell me atheists, is billy Graham, a christian who helped children around the world, evil?
R.P. wrote: Very likely ..........he does know the buybull, so yeah he knows he is pushing pure bull and laughing all the way to the bank)
Carchar king AKA Shortbus wrote: Is Mother Teresa, evil?
R.P. wrote: most definitely was ..........her own words convict her of evil)
Carchar king AKA Shortbus wrote: Is Nelson Mandela evil?
R.P. wrote: probably wasn't ..........no evidence to suggest he was, and much to say he wasn't)
.... but since perusing the actual evidence is not on your agenda ... keep guessing.
Calling me names. What other hateful name do you want to call me.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 9, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling me names. What other hateful name do you want to call me.
Is genocide evil? Yes or no

Is slavery evil? Yes or no

Is killing homosexuals evil? Yes or no

Is killing people who exercise freedom of religion evil? Yes or no
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 9, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No matter how insulted you feel, it does not make you any less incorrect.
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling me names. What other hateful name do you want to call me.

“Handsome white and black men”

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 9, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No, but religion is.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Nothing creates... Nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jan 10, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Thinking wrote:
No matter how insulted you feel, it does not make you any less incorrect.
<quoted text>
Don't guarantee yourself.

This universe can't come nothing.

Our universe is the size of infinity, it doesn't end. Even if nothing created this universe, there's no ways it can create a universe of infinity.

Also, may i tell you all the theories that religion disproved.

1.Big bang(where did all the matter ad energy come from to start the big bang)
2.Negative energy( it's actually the opposite of energy, therefore, does nothing)
3.Dust(but where did the dust come from to form the meteors and rocks)
4.Always existing universe( the universe must have a start, impossible unless it is God)
5.A expand in our universe( how could the universe expand, unless there was some energy to start it)

There's more theories i you want. And realize that science has came up with so many theories that it now looks like science is just giving desperate theories they can't even prove or believe.

So am i wrong, or do you atheists actually believe we just, poofed into existence.
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jan 10, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Yes, you are wrong. Now go back to school.
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't guarantee yourself.
This universe can't come nothing.
Our universe is the size of infinity, it doesn't end. Even if nothing created this universe, there's no ways it can create a universe of infinity.
Also, may i tell you all the theories that religion disproved.
1.Big bang(where did all the matter ad energy come from to start the big bang)
2.Negative energy( it's actually the opposite of energy, therefore, does nothing)
3.Dust(but where did the dust come from to form the meteors and rocks)
4.Always existing universe( the universe must have a start, impossible unless it is God)
5.A expand in our universe( how could the universe expand, unless there was some energy to start it)
There's more theories i you want. And realize that science has came up with so many theories that it now looks like science is just giving desperate theories they can't even prove or believe.
So am i wrong, or do you atheists actually believe we just, poofed into existence.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jan 10, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, mother Teresa won the Nobel peace prize, yet she's evil?
In her own words(maybe you should read them too) Mother Theresa described how she deprived people and let them suffer for Jesus sake. The millions send to alleviate the suffering was funneled straight into the Holy Roman coffers, because medicine and food would cost money ... so prayer had to suffice in it's stead. She also likely died an atheist. That too, was from her own words.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jan 10, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
You're atheist friends posted all creationists are "Religiotards". Yours is a hate position.
It is not religiotards, it is R-E-L-I-G-I-T-A-R-D-S. It is the voluntary retardation of one's own mental abilities, with the damned foolishness that is religion.
Example: The Christain buybull quite plainly states that it is knowledge that is the true sin. Stupidity is a biblical mandate

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jan 10, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling me names. What other hateful name do you want to call me.
Any others will depend solely on your own postings, just as the previous ones have. I have no problem using whatever I might choose. After all I am not being directed by any god-myth's big book of bigotry and hate, to turn the other cheek
lnc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jan 10, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Normal people find him funny,

most atheists find him an embarrassment

but it is funny to read his/her

hatred toward those with faith.

-
it is R-E-L-I-G-I-T-A-R-D-S.
LOL
lnc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jan 10, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Normal Atheist and Christians can take criticism of their ideas without going off the deep end.

We may have more in common than our divisions.

There seems no quantitative proof of existence of God

and still good people choose to believe or not believe.

R-P sometimes becomes defensive when people disagree with his posts

and out spews "mumbo jumbo" for those who have faith..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min waaasssuuup 224,003
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 17 min Thinking 21,372
Atheism Destroyed At Last! - The Debate Of The ... 21 min Patrick 1,285
Our world came from nothing? 26 min Patrick 161
The numbers are in: America still distrusts ath... 38 min Carchar king 4
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 47 min Buck Crick 351
Introducing The Universal Religion 1 hr Thinking 729
•••
•••