Insane! DOJ Declares Atheism A "Relig...

Insane! DOJ Declares Atheism A "Religious Movement",...

There are 1726 comments on the Gateway Pundit story from Aug 28, 2013, titled Insane! DOJ Declares Atheism A "Religious Movement",.... In it, Gateway Pundit reports that:

Is the DOJ collectively inhaling something toxic? The U.S. Justice Department has just identified atheism as a "religious movement" .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gateway Pundit.

Ocean56

AOL

#1291 Oct 19, 2013
biomystic wrote:
Slander isn't reasoned argument atheist OCD victims. I know you can't help yourselves in your OCD atheist condition, but try NOT posting for a day or two and go talk to a Native American shaman without your normal bigotry and maybe you just might learn a thing or two.
We can post all we want, any time we want. If that makes YOU unhappy, too bad. Why the frequency of our posting is even an issue with you is beyond me.
Ocean56

AOL

#1292 Oct 19, 2013
biomystic wrote:
Atheist OCD'ers on parade. Count the number of times per day Skeptic for one OCD example posts.
Judging by the absurd length of your entire post (which is certainly not worth repeating), the one who seems to suffer from OCD the most is YOU.@@

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#1293 Oct 19, 2013
biomystic wrote:
Atheist OCD'ers on parade. Count the number of times per day Skeptic for one OCD example posts. These poor Clueless reactionaries won't let their egos be ridiculed for holding irrational beliefs about the spiritual aspects of reality they know nothing about. No, they are Compelled every day to counter criticism by sheer numbers of posts to divert attention away from the fact that each of their posts post the same trite irrationality of people who don't know a thing about what they are talking about. Spiritual consciousness. Atheists haven't experienced it and like utter fools want to say to the world if we can't experience it, doesn't exist. Meanwhile the vast majority of humankind is not so disabled and recognizes spiritual influence because their brains are not frozen in left-brain hemisphere linear processing of reality, forgetting the whole other brain half that processes reality holistically.
Einstein's superior intelligence due to great corpus collosum brain access to Both brain hemispheres shows the atheist problem which is why Einstein criticized atheists and did not consider himself one at all. And this is just one area that shows up atheist irrationality. Logic itself is not on the atheist side because logic informs the intelligent person that knowledge advances over time while atheists want to freeze it like Muslims only at the atheists time and not the 7th century. Both fundies forget human knowledge in the past has been greatly exceeded by the present and the future will bring even more discoveries.
This is why Agnosticism is the only rational scientific method of inquiry, not atheism which has made up its half-wit mind, the left-brain dominated one that is right-hemisphere access impaired, by basing atheist ideology on insufficient data. This information of course cannot be heard by our atheist OCD posters protecting their ego investment in a failed ideology facing its End Times..
Go on, Skeptic, and (lack of) Reason Personified and all you other atheist OCD egotists, block out scientific brain studies that make your statements about human rationality only squawkings of side-walk superintendents telling the workers doing the work how to do their jobs. Without spiritual consciousness experience atheists are only blowing smoke out their behinds as "experts" in knowing what reality is all about. Repetition of wrong ideas never makes them right but do atheists care about truth? Just Count the number per day, folks, and see OCD in public display every day. I can't do it more than a few times per week because the atheist posts are virtually all the same jabber of know-nothings and it's quite boring.
Well said, especially this paragraph: This is why Agnosticism is the only rational scientific method of inquiry, not atheism which has made up its half-wit mind, the left-brain dominated one that is right-hemisphere access impaired, by basing atheist ideology on insufficient data. This information of course cannot be heard by our atheist OCD posters protecting their ego investment in a failed ideology facing its End Times..

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1294 Oct 19, 2013
biomystic wrote:
Atheist OCD'ers on parade. Count the number of times per day Skeptic for one OCD example posts. These poor Clueless reactionaries won't let their egos be ridiculed for holding irrational beliefs about the spiritual aspects of reality they know nothing about. No, they are Compelled every day to counter criticism by sheer numbers of posts to divert attention away from the fact that each of their posts post the same trite irrationality of people who don't know a thing about what they are talking about. Spiritual consciousness. Atheists haven't experienced it and like utter fools want to say to the world if we can't experience it, doesn't exist. Meanwhile the vast majority of humankind is not so disabled and recognizes spiritual influence because their brains are not frozen in left-brain hemisphere linear processing of reality, forgetting the whole other brain half that processes reality holistically.
Einstein's superior intelligence due to great corpus collosum brain access to Both brain hemispheres shows the atheist problem which is why Einstein criticized atheists and did not consider himself one at all. And this is just one area that shows up atheist irrationality. Logic itself is not on the atheist side because logic informs the intelligent person that knowledge advances over time while atheists want to freeze it like Muslims only at the atheists time and not the 7th century. Both fundies forget human knowledge in the past has been greatly exceeded by the present and the future will bring even more discoveries.
This is why Agnosticism is the only rational scientific method of inquiry, not atheism which has made up its half-wit mind, the left-brain dominated one that is right-hemisphere access impaired, by basing atheist ideology on insufficient data. This information of course cannot be heard by our atheist OCD posters protecting their ego investment in a failed ideology facing its End Times..
Go on, Skeptic, and (lack of) Reason Personified and all you other atheist OCD egotists, block out scientific brain studies that make your statements about human rationality only squawkings of side-walk superintendents telling the workers doing the work how to do their jobs. Without spiritual consciousness experience atheists are only blowing smoke out their behinds as "experts" in knowing what reality is all about. Repetition of wrong ideas never makes them right but do atheists care about truth? Just Count the number per day, folks, and see OCD in public display every day. I can't do it more than a few times per week because the atheist posts are virtually all the same jabber of know-nothings and it's quite boring.
Sorry, I nor anyone here responds to wall of creationist bullsh*t. When you're brave enoug to prove the god you keep hopelessly lying about, you will make it back into civilised society

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#1295 Oct 19, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Take an ESOL class or a dictionary Arabic to English.
Try to post in English next time
Confused by the mumbo jumbo, are you?

You should check out the tongues to English translations in the buybull belt. Did you know that "Yeekah mo shun dahla" means "I am always with you", and "They shall fear my vengance", and "Come unto me", and " Your burdens will be lifted"?

It just depends on which holy roller is translating buybull god's words. The one speaking in tongues seems limited to incessantly repeating the same string of sounds like a demented parrot.

So how do you translate the buybull god's words "Yeekah mo shun dahla!"?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1296 Oct 19, 2013
I guess you don't really care that much about your creationist cult then? Deliberately exposing it to direct criticism from atheists Ina public forum.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#1297 Oct 19, 2013
biomystic wrote:
Atheist <bullshit deleted>
Speaking of stumps....

... meh.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#1298 Oct 19, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Well said, especially this paragraph: This is why Agnosticism is the only rational scientific method of inquiry, not atheism which has made up its half-wit mind,
Proof that neither you nor Bio-the-idiot can read.

I am an atheist **and** I am agnostic.

But clearly, you are too stupid to get why that is even possible.

How stump-like of you: you are incapable of learning.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1299 Oct 19, 2013
biomystic wrote:
Atheist OCD'ers on parade. Count the number of times per day Skeptic for one OCD example posts. These poor Clueless reactionaries won't let their egos be ridiculed for holding irrational beliefs about the spiritual aspects of reality they know nothing about. No, they are Compelled every day to counter criticism by sheer numbers of posts to divert attention away from the fact that each of their posts post the same trite irrationality of people who don't know a thing about what they are talking about. Spiritual consciousness. Atheists haven't experienced it and like utter fools want to say to the world if we can't experience it, doesn't exist. Meanwhile the vast majority of humankind is not so disabled and recognizes spiritual influence because their brains are not frozen in left-brain hemisphere linear processing of reality, forgetting the whole other brain half that processes reality holistically.
Einstein's superior intelligence due to great corpus collosum brain access to Both brain hemispheres shows the atheist problem which is why Einstein criticized atheists and did not consider himself one at all. And this is just one area that shows up atheist irrationality. Logic itself is not on the atheist side because logic informs the intelligent person that knowledge advances over time while atheists want to freeze it like Muslims only at the atheists time and not the 7th century. Both fundies forget human knowledge in the past has been greatly exceeded by the present and the future will bring even more discoveries.
This is why Agnosticism is the only rational scientific method of inquiry, not atheism which has made up its half-wit mind, the left-brain dominated one that is right-hemisphere access impaired, by basing atheist ideology on insufficient data. This information of course cannot be heard by our atheist OCD posters protecting their ego investment in a failed ideology facing its End Times..
Go on, Skeptic, and (lack of) Reason Personified and all you other atheist OCD egotists, block out scientific brain studies that make your statements about human rationality only squawkings of side-walk superintendents telling the workers doing the work how to do their jobs. Without spiritual consciousness experience atheists are only blowing smoke out their behinds as "experts" in knowing what reality is all about. Repetition of wrong ideas never makes them right but do atheists care about truth? Just Count the number per day, folks, and see OCD in public display every day. I can't do it more than a few times per week because the atheist posts are virtually all the same jabber of know-nothings and it's quite boring.
Every time you post, your cult just looks even more stupid. I am sure that there are believers reading your crap and thinking "oh no, he's making our cult look even worse!!!"

Since: Nov 12

Arcata, CA

#1300 Oct 19, 2013
You make my point with each post, Skeptic and unReason, and the rest. All you have is EGO, no science behind your atheist ideology, no logic behind it because atheists refusal to look at existing scientific evidence of spiritual consciousness capacity built into human brains, because of atheists refusal to think logically about future knowledge discoveries that will inevitably come as anyone looking at the historical record of human knowledge advancement can see. So locking your ideology into our times is just like Muslims trying to lock in science at Muhammad's time, and it's just plain illogical thinking. Agnosticism leaves room for future discovery, atheism does not and there's your difference in applied science. One is objective and the other no different from religious fundamentalism that also denies any evidence contradicting the cherished belief system.

I don't have the time or patience to deal with minds that don't work right and don't know it. That's for professional therapy to figure out, how to deal with fundamentalist believers be they Evangelical Christians, Muslims or atheists.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1301 Oct 19, 2013
biomystic wrote:
You make my point with each post, Skeptic and unReason, and the rest. All you have is EGO, no science behind your atheist ideology, no logic behind it because atheists refusal to look at existing scientific evidence of spiritual consciousness capacity built into human brains, because of atheists refusal to think logically about future knowledge discoveries that will inevitably come as anyone looking at the historical record of human knowledge advancement can see. So locking your ideology into our times is just like Muslims trying to lock in science at Muhammad's time, and it's just plain illogical thinking. Agnosticism leaves room for future discovery, atheism does not and there's your difference in applied science. One is objective and the other no different from religious fundamentalism that also denies any evidence contradicting the cherished belief system.
I don't have the time or patience to deal with minds that don't work right and don't know it. That's for professional therapy to figure out, how to deal with fundamentalist believers be they Evangelical Christians, Muslims or atheists.
Prove your god or take a hike! it's been that simple since the dawn of time itself.

“My name is Trunks...”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

#1302 Oct 19, 2013
biomystic wrote:
You prove your points with each post, Skeptic and Reason, and the rest. All I have is an EGO, no science behind my religious ideology, no logic behind it because of religion's refusal to look at existing scientific evidence of evolution and humans being related to apes. That capacity isn't built into my human brain, because of religious people's refusal to think logically about future knowledge and discoveries that will inevitably come as anyone looking at the historical record of human knowledge advancement can see. So locking my ideology into your time is just like Muslims trying to lock in Islam at this time, and it's just plain illogical thinking. Agnosticism leaves room for future discovery, religion does not and there's your difference in applied science. One is objective and the other is different from religious fundamentalism that denies any evidence contradicting the cherished belief system.
I don't have the time or patience to deal with minds that don't work right and don't know it. That's for professional therapy to figure out, how to deal with fundamentalist believers be they Evangelical Christians, or Muslims.
You came to your senses.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#1303 Oct 19, 2013
biomystic wrote:
I don't have the time or patience ...
Or the mental capacity either.

So why don't you just leave?

Nobody is buying your shitstorm anyway.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#1304 Oct 20, 2013
biomystic wrote:
You make my point with each post, Skeptic and unReason, and the rest. All you have is EGO, no science behind your atheist ideology, no logic behind it because atheists refusal to look at existing scientific evidence of spiritual consciousness capacity built into human brains, because of atheists refusal to think logically about future knowledge discoveries that will inevitably come as anyone looking at the historical record of human knowledge advancement can see. So locking your ideology into our times is just like Muslims trying to lock in science at Muhammad's time, and it's just plain illogical thinking. Agnosticism leaves room for future discovery, atheism does not and there's your difference in applied science. One is objective and the other no different from religious fundamentalism that also denies any evidence contradicting the cherished belief system.
I don't have the time or patience to deal with minds that don't work right and don't know it. That's for professional therapy to figure out, how to deal with fundamentalist believers be they Evangelical Christians, Muslims or atheists.
You don't have a point. You are a complete dimwit. The absence of "theism", is atheism. The letter "A" means that there is something gone from that spot. In this case it is "theism", as in "atheism". Get it yet? No theism. It means no ideology. It is simply the lack of theism, nothing more.

Now I am going to give you something to work with. In addition to being totally without theism, I am also a nonbeliever. Your Arab god Yahweh/Jehovah/Allah is no more believable than is Pan, Pele, Thor or Kali. Not a one of those gods have any relevance today. So like every newborn human ever, I am atheist. But I have went a step further and rejected your pissy god-myth as the nastiest tool ever used by man, against other men.

BTW: You do stone to death anyone disobeying your god by the wearing of mixed fabrics, yes? Of course you do. To not obey would send you to the fiery pit with all the bastards ever born. The bastard Jesus too will burn.
Ocean56

AOL

#1306 Oct 20, 2013
biomystic wrote:
You make my point with each post, Skeptic and unReason, and the rest. All you have is EGO, no science behind your atheist ideology, no logic behind it because atheists refusal to look at existing scientific evidence of spiritual consciousness capacity built into human brains, because of atheists refusal to think logically about future knowledge discoveries that will inevitably come as anyone looking at the historical record of human knowledge advancement can see.
In other words, you haven't managed to CON us into accepting your religionist beliefs as "facts" so you're going to look for other forums to try and con THEM into believing it. Good luck with that.
Ocean56

AOL

#1307 Oct 20, 2013
biomystic wrote:
I love lobbing my Gnostic bombs into the nests of atheist vipers.(Bulk of nonsensical post deleted)
Oh, you're still here? Strange; I thought you said on one of your earlier tedious posts that you were leaving. Didn't you say you "don't have time for minds that don't think right" or something equally ridiculous?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#1308 Oct 20, 2013
biomystic wrote:
I love lobbing my Gnostic bombs into the nests of atheist vipers. They just hiss and twist like crazy when I challenge them on the grounds they thought they owned--logic, science backing them. Hah! Good luck with that one now that the God Gene info is science fact and I for one am living proof of a brain's ability to register and process spiritual phenomena so no atheist on earth can ever tell me spiritual reality doesn't exist. And I was one of you fools up until age 35 when the foolish bigot atheist went through a three day religious conversion experience his atheist belief system in science could not begin to explain. I thus have real time spiritual experience and know beyond doubt that without real time experience in spiritual consciousness no atheist knows what he's talking about (almost all forum atheist posters being males btw..)
So when I come to these boards its not to address specific atheists here but to use you guys as foils for getting across the truth that atheism is stupidity personified when it comes to judging what really happens in our world. Only agnosticism is a valid philosophy of scientific inquiry. I can't change your minds, no one can because your egos are too highly invested in defending a failed ideology which you can't admit to without looking like the foolish people you are, ones who think they are being rational when they aren't at all because of making emotional judgments about a phenomena none of them has any experience in. Only fools do that but that's why we see atheists OCD posters posting here every day the same old stupidities and illogical thinking. "Show us you God" We need to measure Him with our rulers and scales goes the idiotic atheist mantra. Meanwhile a special energy fails to register in atheist brains but does so in brains not frozen in their left-brain hemispheres' domination of their worldviews, the left-brain hemisphere unable to transcend time and space for holistic consciousness as can the right brain hemisphere, thus the two together produce holistic consciousness in human beings. Einstein's brain shows that bicameral thinking is the superior mode of thinking, not one sided linear thinking only, A must lead to B to Z and mathematics shows how logic explains everything which is actually a logical trap as Godel proved. Quantum physics also shows the limits of strictly material based consciousness.
And then of course the logic of history is the final destroyer of atheist ideology as anyone who thinks rationally who has seen the old '50's sci-fi Star Trek proto-type movie, Forbidden Planet knows. The Krell Machine, atheists. I958 movie script invention that mirrored the ancient Vedic and Gnostic Creation myths. Thinking people who could turn thought into matter, the very essence of the power of God or gods. And that's just species intelligence evolving logically to these capacities as the logic of history of human species knowledge acquisition clearly shows thinking people--but not atheists whose failed ideology cannot withstand future discovery overturning more atheist mythologies. Like the discovery of the God Gene has done. << cut for space
Hey pigeon, how about crawling out of that dumpster sized word salad, and just addressing the posts. You know the ones where in the posters have had the foresight to use the reply button.
"You do stone to death anyone disobeying your god by the wearing of mixed fabrics, yes? Of course you do. To not obey would send you to the fiery pit with all the bastards ever born. The bastard Jesus too will burn. "

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#1309 Oct 20, 2013
biomystic wrote:
I love ...
Losing all the time to people smarter than you.

We know.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#1311 Oct 20, 2013
biomystic wrote:
But that's just it,
I thought you were leaving?

If you think I read more than the partial quote above?

You are even more crazy that I thought-- and I thought you were batshit insane already.

But it's cute that you think I give a f88ck.
Thinking

UK

#1312 Oct 21, 2013
Bollocks.
biomystic wrote:
I love lobbing my Gnostic bombs into the nests of atheist vipers. They just hiss and twist like crazy when I challenge them on the grounds they thought they owned--logic, science backing them. Hah! Good luck with that one now that the God Gene info is science fact and I for one am living proof of a brain's ability to register and process spiritual phenomena so no atheist on earth can ever tell me spiritual reality doesn't exist. And I was one of you fools up until age 35 when the foolish bigot atheist went through a three day religious conversion experience his atheist belief system in science could not begin to explain. I thus have real time spiritual experience and know beyond doubt that without real time experience in spiritual consciousness no atheist knows what he's talking about (almost all forum atheist posters being males btw..)
So when I come to these boards its not to address specific atheists here but to use you guys as foils for getting across the truth that atheism is stupidity personified when it comes to judging what really happens in our world. Only agnosticism is a valid philosophy of scientific inquiry. I can't change your minds, no one can because your egos are too highly invested in defending a failed ideology which you can't admit to without looking like the foolish people you are, ones who think they are being rational when they aren't at all because of making emotional judgments about a phenomena none of them has any experience in. Only fools do that but that's why we see atheists OCD posters posting here every day the same old stupidities and illogical thinking. "Show us you God" We need to measure Him with our rulers and scales goes the idiotic atheist mantra. Meanwhile a special energy fails to register in atheist brains but does so in brains not frozen in their left-brain hemispheres' domination of their worldviews, the left-brain hemisphere unable to transcend time and space for holistic consciousness as can the right brain hemisphere, thus the two together produce holistic consciousness in human beings. Einstein's brain shows that bicameral thinking is the superior mode of thinking, not one sided linear thinking only, A must lead to B to Z and mathematics shows how logic explains everything which is actually a logical trap as Godel proved. Quantum physics also shows the limits of strictly material based consciousness.
And then of course the logic of history is the final destroyer of atheist ideology as anyone who thinks rationally who has seen the old '50's sci-fi Star Trek proto-type movie, Forbidden Planet knows. The Krell Machine, atheists. I958 movie script invention that mirrored the ancient Vedic and Gnostic Creation myths. Thinking people who could turn thought into matter, the very essence of the power of God or gods. And that's just species intelligence evolving logically to these capacities as the logic of history of human species knowledge acquisition clearly shows thinking people--but not atheists whose failed ideology cannot withstand future discovery overturning more atheist mythologies. Like the discovery of the God Gene has done.
And as for personal proof of God's intervention in our world in our time, I can prove proof of over 500 witnesses in one of Christianity's most holy cities to the spiritual power of one of my religious visions so I don't need your atheist stamps of approval which your ego investment won't let you give anyway, because I've got hundreds of real people to back me up personally. You only have each other as tiny little forum gangs and none of you with a lick of experience in spiritual consciousness so none of you having anything to say on the subject but blow-hard displays of pure unadultered fundamentalist religiously held atheist belief system in action: armed with the logic of slander and libel against theism but certainly no rational defense of the atheist religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 8 min Brian_G 29,463
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 21 min Uncle Sam 11,222
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 45 min Christyna 9,574
News Speaking for God 3 hr Amused 552
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 4 hr Patrick 4,262
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 hr thetruth 254,914
What is of greater value for humanity: Chrisita... 8 hr thetruth 363
More from around the web