Ride, Sally Ride...

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jul 24, 2012
A fond farewell to an American legend, gone before her time. Give to the American Cancer Society.
havent forgotten

Lamoni, IA

#2 Jul 24, 2012
NightSerf wrote:
A fond farewell to an American legend, gone before her time. Give to the American Cancer Society.
thank you for bringing this to our attention. also folks who smoke should stop smoking. and women over a certain age should get mammograms at least every year, with free ones or low cost ones if they cannot afford it. a six-month interval saved me much distress. I am a lucky one.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

#3 Jul 24, 2012
She was a true role model for women and young girls studying science, while breaking many glass ceilings.
havent forgotten

Lamoni, IA

#4 Jul 24, 2012
MrDesoto1 wrote:
She was a true role model for women and young girls studying science, while breaking many glass ceilings.
and we must also not forget the one who was a teacher, and had nice aspirations as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Knowledge- 242,979
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 53 min Eagle 12 9,155
News Aliens and evolution (Jun '12) 6 hr lozzza 6,160
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 7 hr Chimney1 19,739
Should atheists have the burden of proof? Mon Thinking 15
Atheists have morals too! Sun par five 3
News Atheism 101: The anti-intellectualism of religion Sun QUITTNER Jne 28 2015 53
More from around the web