Debunking 'weeping Jesus' forces exile

Debunking 'weeping Jesus' forces exile

Posted in the Atheism Forum

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Here is a video about a guy in India who merely provided a rational explanation of sewage water perculating through a statue/cross, thereby debunking any alleged miracle of a "weeping Jesus". That got him in trouble with thiests who brought charges against him. He now lives in Finland.

http://www.cnn.com/video/...
KittenKoder

Auburn, Australia

#2 Dec 9, 2012
So who got sick from drinking this water? No-one!
How did this 'sewer water' make its way into the cross? It didnt!
This guy is just another liar like the rest of you and is now enjoying the freeloading life courtesy of the Finnish taxpayer who are mostly Christian.
An utter parasite just like you.
Hope they drag him back for trial in chains.

“Reason's Greetings!”

Since: Feb 11

Pale Blue Dot

#3 Dec 9, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
So who got sick from drinking this water? No-one!
How did this 'sewer water' make its way into the cross? It didnt!
This guy is just another liar like the rest of you and is now enjoying the freeloading life courtesy of the Finnish taxpayer who are mostly Christian.
An utter parasite just like you.
Hope they drag him back for trial in chains.
You have no credibility. You are so unoriginal you can't even come up with a unique username. And speaking of liars and deceitful people, just look in the mirror.
singularly unamused

Palo Cedro, CA

#5 Dec 10, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
So who got sick from drinking this water? No-one!
How did this 'sewer water' make its way into the cross? It didnt!
This guy is just another liar like the rest of you and is now enjoying the freeloading life courtesy of the Finnish taxpayer who are mostly Christian.
An utter parasite just like you.
Hope they drag him back for trial in chains.
Funny you should mention freeloading and Finnish taxpayers. Did you know that in Finland, people pay a church tax? It looks like the freeloaders in Finland are the christian churches.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6 Dec 10, 2012
MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no credibility. You are so unoriginal you can't even come up with a unique username. And speaking of liars and deceitful people, just look in the mirror.
Does anyone know who this poster is?
KittenKoder

Ashfield, Australia

#8 Dec 19, 2012
singularly unamused wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should mention freeloading and Finnish taxpayers. Did you know that in Finland, people pay a church tax? It looks like the freeloaders in Finland are the christian churches.
What about you and your 'global warming' taxes and scams?
You marxist parasite

Since: Mar 11

Portage, MI

#9 Dec 19, 2012
Jesus statue cries years of sht! Slurp it up Christholes!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 20, 2012
singularly unamused wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should mention freeloading and Finnish taxpayers. Did you know that in Finland, people pay a church tax? It looks like the freeloaders in Finland are the christian churches.
if you are not a member of a church then you do not have to pay the church tax

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 41 min Paul Scott 30,198
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 47 min Paul Scott 70,280
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 1 hr AFry 14,735
News Atheists on the march in America (Aug '09) 12 hr John 70,630
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 12 hr Paul Scott 3,800
How To Get To Heaven When You Die 13 hr Eagle 12 87
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 hr Eagle 12 258,473
More from around the web