Countdown till the end of the world.
real

United States

#66 Nov 15, 2010
187 days till God's judgment.

God's righteous laws demands payment for disobedience, that payment is death, there is only one deity; the proof WILL BE on May 21,2011.

Since: Dec 06

Saint Petersburg, FL

#67 Nov 15, 2010
real wrote:
God's righteous laws demands payment for disobedience, that payment is death, there is only one deity; the proof WILL BE on May 21,2011.
So, give me an HONEST answer. If (when) the world does not end and there is no day of judgment on the day you predict, what will be your response? Will you disavow your beliefs, or will you make excuses for why it wasn't REALLY supposed to be THIS time (like all the other times in the past), but it's coming soon.

“That's just MY opinion...”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#68 Nov 15, 2010
real wrote:
Oh No!!! That's a Saturday. It's probably going to f**k up my WHOLE weekend. Your imaginary God is a REAL prick

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#69 Nov 15, 2010
real wrote:
188 days until you are proven to be the lying sack of horse excrement that you so closely resemble ...

Can't wait.
real

United States

#70 Nov 15, 2010
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
188 days until you are proven to be the lying sack of horse excrement that you so closely resemble ...
Can't wait.
Are you always this cheerful?
real

United States

#71 Nov 15, 2010
Dennis2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, give me an HONEST answer. If (when) the world does not end and there is no day of judgment on the day you predict, what will be your response? Will you disavow your beliefs, or will you make excuses for why it wasn't REALLY supposed to be THIS time (like all the other times in the past), but it's coming soon.
This is my honest answer: it will happen.

There is no future date, May 21,2011, is it.
nina

Ottawa, Canada

#72 Nov 15, 2010
real wrote:
<quoted text>
so then sign over all your property and bank accounts to me

since you won't need them
real

United States

#73 Nov 15, 2010
nina wrote:
<quoted text>
so then sign over all your property and bank accounts to me
since you won't need them
Neither will you.
Luke

Perth, Australia

#74 Nov 16, 2010
real wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither will you.
Coward!

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#75 Nov 16, 2010
real wrote:
Then everybody who hasn't killed their children for a sassy mouth is going to hell. How many of your friends and neighbors have you had to kill because they wore mixed fibers or grew more than one crop in their yard or garden? Are you not obeying your god? "God's righteous laws demands payment for disobedience", and you are ordered to carry out those while still here and in your community?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#76 Nov 16, 2010
real wrote:
<quoted text>
That is just silly, the book is an absolute mess of contradictions. If there were a god, it would not be the lunatic portrayed in the bible.
Do you not get, that having to kill your neighbor, your boss, your best friend, your child, your parents, or your spouse because they have chosen to wear a garment that contains more than one type of fiber, is mandatory?
You are required to do this, not wait for your god to get around to it, not tell the priest/minister/witch doctor and have him do it. You are responsible to your god for the deaths of any one who breaks these rules. If you are not killing people you are a hypocrite and a sinner.
You don't get a heaven, you don't get to share in gods glory. Can you now understand why we, former Christians chose to walk away from the insanity that is the bible god? No true god could tell those whom he loves, to commit these acts. Jehovah is a false god.

Saint Petersburg, FL

#77 Nov 16, 2010
real wrote:
<quoted text>
So what will you do when it doesn't happen? Just pretend for the sake of us lowly unbelievers that it doesn't happen. What would your reaction be? Would you cease your belief? Would you simply move the goalposts (as theists have done constantly over time)? How would you react in that hypothetical situation? Don't just be honest with us, be honest with yourself. Since you are SOOOOO certain it will happen, if it doesn't any reasonable person would completely reevaluate their belief system and conclude that they were wrong. Would you be that reasonable?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#78 Nov 16, 2010
real wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you always this cheerful?
Yes. 187 days until you are proven to be just another lying hypocrite.

So.

Can I have your house, then? You won't be needing it, right?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#79 Nov 16, 2010
real wrote:
<quoted text>
No it won't: you are just a lying sack of horse-excrement.

Will you be back on May 22, 2011 to apologize?

No?

We know-- you are just a hypocrite.

A **LYING** hypocrite.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#80 Nov 16, 2010
real wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither will you.
That's my problem-- since you refuse to sign?

YOU PROVE YOU ARE A LIAR.

Thanks for proving my posts are all true...
real

United States

#81 Nov 17, 2010
Dennis2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what will you do when it doesn't happen? Just pretend for the sake of us lowly unbelievers that it doesn't happen. What would your reaction be? Would you cease your belief? Would you simply move the goalposts (as theists have done constantly over time)? How would you react in that hypothetical situation? Don't just be honest with us, be honest with yourself. Since you are SOOOOO certain it will happen, if it doesn't any reasonable person would completely reevaluate their belief system and conclude that they were wrong. Would you be that reasonable?
It's not matter of being a believer, this is going to affect EVERYONE, May 21,2011, unequivocally will happen.
real

United States

#82 Nov 17, 2010
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
No it won't: you are just a lying sack of horse-excrement.
Will you be back on May 22, 2011 to apologize?
No?
We know-- you are just a hypocrite.
A **LYING** hypocrite.
Hopefully I will not be left behind.

Why would anyone apologize for truth?
real

United States

#83 Nov 17, 2010
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Then everybody who hasn't killed their children for a sassy mouth is going to hell. How many of your friends and neighbors have you had to kill because they wore mixed fibers or grew more than one crop in their yard or garden? Are you not obeying your god? "God's righteous laws demands payment for disobedience", and you are ordered to carry out those while still here and in your community?
All the ceremonial laws of the OT were sighs, they were pointing to something else, of course they are not to be followed in our day.
Richard

Sydney, Australia

#84 Nov 17, 2010
real wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not matter of being a believer, this is going to affect EVERYONE, May 21,2011, unequivocally will happen.
Prove it
real

United States

#85 Nov 17, 2010
186 days till the final trumpet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 44 min Into The Night 94,354
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 2 hr 15th Dalai Lama 5,996
a prayer of salvation for those who are willing (Oct '17) 5 hr blacklagoon 3 144
News Geoff Robson is wrong about Richard Dawkins, th... 6 hr Prince of Darkness 9
News Christ, Atheism, Quantum Physics, and the Natur... 21 hr nanoanomaly 1
News Egyptian Parliament considers outlawing atheism May 21 Guest 6
Stephen Hawking, now a believer May 8 superwilly 20