May The Almighty be merciful.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#47 Oct 5, 2010
real wrote:
227 days till God receives the glory.
Is that what glory is, the demise of millions of people. Hurt, hatred, foul and dispicable acts all followed by unending torture and pain for me and those like me.
You though, you get to spend forever and ever lined up ocean deep shoulder to shoulder with millions more of your mirror image and all of you get to forever and ever keeping telling him how wonderful and loving he is.

And you will praise him and praise him and it will never end, you see he is incredibly needy. Your reward is being his ego booster.

I'll take hell, so much healthier. My mental health is very important to me.
real

United States

#48 Oct 8, 2010
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what glory is, the demise of millions of people. Hurt, hatred, foul and dispicable acts all followed by unending torture and pain for me and those like me.
You though, you get to spend forever and ever lined up ocean deep shoulder to shoulder with millions more of your mirror image and all of you get to forever and ever keeping telling him how wonderful and loving he is.
And you will praise him and praise him and it will never end, you see he is incredibly needy. Your reward is being his ego booster.
I'll take hell, so much healthier. My mental health is very important to me.
Mankind's payment for sin is death, "the wages of sin is death" this world is coming to a speedy end. God designed this world with a specific purpose: to bring Him all the glory.

219 days to go.
real

United States

#49 Oct 8, 2010
Typo: 224 days to go

Earth,TX

#50 Oct 8, 2010
real wrote:
<quoted text>
Mankind's payment for sin is death, "the wages of sin is death" this world is coming to a speedy end. God designed this world with a specific purpose: to bring Him all the glory.
219 days to go.
Sin is self inflicted nonsense. It you don't agree to abide by a divine law orset of rules, then break those laws or rules you can't be a sinner.
real

United States

#51 Oct 9, 2010
<quoted text>Sin is self inflicted nonsense. It you don't agree to abide by a divine law orset of rules, then break those laws or rules you can't be a sinner.
Sin is disobedience, against God's laws, the entire human race is under the law of God. Regardless of what one thinks, The Almighty's laws still applies.

Just like every citizen has to obey the laws of the land whether you agree with them or not, if one disobeys then one is to face punishment.

Earth,TX

#52 Oct 9, 2010
real wrote:
<quoted text>
Sin is disobedience, against God's laws, the entire human race is under the law of God. Regardless of what one thinks, The Almighty's laws still applies.
Just like every citizen has to obey the laws of the land whether you agree with them or not, if one disobeys then one is to face punishment.
Let's pretend you live in the USA, how much time do you spend obeying the laws of Egypt? Should you obey the laws of Egypt? How willing are you to be punished by the nation of Egypt for disobeying their laws? I will no more worship your choice of god than I will follow the laws of Egypt. My life is not based in Egypt nor is my life based on your mythology.

Reading your bible will reveal that your god had no concept that there were other continents on that dome covered flat earth he claimed to have created. While you're at it maybe you could consider that the earth he claimed to create doesn't exist at all, so no.... the entire human race on this planet is not held to biblical laws. Prove that we live on a flat dome covered earth and that your god created it and then yes we would be accountable to your god as only as long as that is whom we had chosen to worship.

Sin is a voluntary and self inflicted bit of nonsense.

Choosing a god who can have no way to know you are worshipping him is futile, a wasted effort. Now back to disobeying that which one is unaffected by, as you wish you may continue but seriously don't expect others to follow your lead. You may delude small children with that idiocy but really my IQ will not let me go there.

Maybe after I enter senility due to old age. On second thought that may not work either, my families genetics keep 90% of us here till we are just right at 100 years old and with unfailing mental capabilities. So maybe in another 40-50 years, you can try again. My sons are sort of protective now and going by their history they will probably be even more so a few decades from now, so good luck trying to get your god through the door.
real

United States

#53 Nov 4, 2010
197 days till God's wrath is unleashed, "Project caravan" is heading across the country:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TearJerker2011#p/...

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#54 Nov 4, 2010
295 days left, until the next Holy FTA
Be sure to warn your next generation to keep on counting the years,
because it could take another few billions of years. Jeremiah says that as long as Israel remains as a People before the Lord forever, the sun will be everyday in the skies for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night. That's in Jeremiah 31:35-37. Don't worry, we will keep the boat running. I mean, if Jeremiah is to keep his credibility as a Prophet of the Lord. Didn't Jesus say that salvation is from the Jews? Here we are.(John 4:22)
Ben
real

United States

#55 Nov 10, 2010
191 days till judgment day.
Richard

Ashfield, Australia

#56 Nov 12, 2010
190 bottles of beer on the wall.......
real

United States

#57 Nov 12, 2010
189 days for God to receive His glory.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#58 Nov 13, 2010
real wrote:
227 days till God receives the glory.
So.

Are you really real? Or are you just a fake?

If you are real-- and you believe this sh!t you are spewing?

Sign to me all your worldly goods, 228 days from today-- or donate it all to a charity.

If you refuse?

You prove, 100%, that you are just another hypocrite.

Hypocrite.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#59 Nov 13, 2010
real wrote:
<quoted text>
219 days to go.
Fake. Refuses to let go his worldly possessions.

Proving 100% that he is just a hypocrite.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#60 Nov 13, 2010
real wrote:
190 days until you are proven to be a lying hypocrite.

I can't wait, myself.
real

United States

#61 Nov 13, 2010
188 days until May 21,2011, the beginning of judgment day.
real

United States

#62 Nov 13, 2010
Typo: 189 days

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#63 Nov 13, 2010
real wrote:
Typo: 189 days
190 days until this hypocrite is proven wrong.

Can't wait.

Earth,TX

#64 Nov 13, 2010
real wrote:
You and your god must think alike. Glory is the threat of annihilation for a billion people. Glory is the mental enslavement of many thousands of the terrified and ignorant. Glory is hate and hurt. Well, there won't be any glory for your god that day or any other day. There can be no glory for the non-existent.

The god of the bible is an asinine concept kept alive by fear and manipulation. Luckily for you there is no way to disprove that there is an afterlife for a zillion rotting corpses, unless you are willing to entertain using the simplest tool that man possesses: common sense.

No? I didn't think so, well try using the second best tool that mankind has to disprove the Jewish/Muslim god, pick up the holy buybull and read it. Then ask yourself why would a "real god" would let all of those errors stand as his "ONLY" word to manknind? All those mistakes are the work of your god!

Kind of easy to mix your god up with the class idiot who got all the answers wrong but was the bully who took your lunch money every day. You knelt when he said kneel didn't you, yet you knew that he was nothing at all? Except scary. Exactly like your Jewish/Muslim god.

Earth,TX

#65 Nov 13, 2010
Correction to the above^^^
You and your god must think alike. Glory is the threat of annihilation for a billion people. Glory is the mental enslavement of many thousands of the terrified and ignorant. Glory is hate and hurt. Well, there won't be any glory for your god that day or any other day. There can be no glory for the non-existent.

The god of the bible is an asinine concept kept alive by fear and manipulation. Luckily for you there is no way to disprove that there is an afterlife for a zillion rotting corpses, unless you are willing to entertain using the simplest tool that man possesses: common sense.

No? I didn't think so, well try using the second best tool that mankind has to disprove the Jewish/Muslim god, pick up the holy buybull and read it. Then ask yourself why would a "real god" let all of those errors stand as his "ONLY" word to mankind? All those mistakes are the work of your god!

Kind of easy to mix your god up with the class idiot who got all the answers wrong but was the bully who took your lunch money every day. You knelt when he said kneel didn't you, yet you knew that he was nothing at all? Except scary. Exactly like your Jewish/Muslim god.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 31 min MUQ1 22,225
Our world came from nothing? 1 hr Reason Personified 466
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Anon 227,560
Introducing The Universal Religion (Feb '14) 4 hr Patrick 762
An atheist returns to Christ (Jan '09) 5 hr Patrick 4,094
Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns 6 hr woodtick57 100
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 7 hr Thinking 77
Stump a theist with 2 questions 11 hr TheHeadlines 58
•••

Atheism People Search