Darwin is Dead

Feb 7, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Regular Folks United

Darwin devotees are evangelizing for evolutionism vigorously this month. As close to February 12 as possible they will celebrate the birthday anniversary of former theology major Charles Darwin.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,205
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
redneck

Cave Junction, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Judged:

Unlike Jesus, it can be proven that Darwin existed.

Since: Feb 08

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Judged:

If there is "evolutionism", is there "gravitationism"? Do we discount Newton's views on gravity because he was a theologian? Then why is it relevant that Darwin studied theology?
Cujo

Regina, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Regular folks unite? lol. I guess we who believe in evolution are elitists by default.
Robbie

Edenton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

Get off each others azzes and let each person believe what they want to believe as long as they don't try and push their beliefs down anyone elses throat..............
Mike

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

Robbie wrote:
Get off each others azzes and let each person believe what they want to believe as long as they don't try and push their beliefs down anyone elses throat..........
Why are you pushing this belief down our throat?
Robbie

Edenton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you pushing this belief down our throat?
And you conclude that a suggestion is pushing it down someones throat---believe what you want or is that too deep for you to grasp..........
Gillette

Fairfield, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

Robbie wrote:
Get off each others azzes and let each person believe what they want to believe as long as they don't try and push their beliefs down anyone elses throat..........
So, does the effort of fundamentalist Christian Creationists to get their Bible beliefs put into public school science classes AS SCIENCE count as "pushing their beliefs down anyone elses throat"?
Robbie

Edenton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

I believe, and this is what I believe, nobody has to agree but I don't think that the teachings of the bible belong in public schools. The bible to me is not science but a book written by men that has very little if any scientific basis. If families want their children educated on the teachings of the bible than it should be done in churches and at home but not in any science class in a public school. I went to a private Catholic school and even there the bible was not taught in science class but in religion class. This would be a second option of those who want their children educated in the teachings of the bible and that would be to send them to a school that accommodates that curriculum. My opinion, you may disagree.....................

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

Judged:

redneck wrote:
Unlike Jesus, it can be proven that Darwin existed.
Darwin fell to his knees when he faced Jesus. You will too. Gonna be embarrassing for you when you drop that big poo-poo.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

Judged:

Robbie wrote:
I believe, and this is what I believe, nobody has to agree but I don't think that the teachings of the bible belong in public schools..........
And this is why we have guns in schools now and kids being shot at. You should be ashamed of yourself
Mike

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

Judged:

Robbie wrote:
<quoted text>And you conclude that a suggestion is pushing it down someones throat---believe what you want or is that too deep for you to grasp..........
Just saying, we write what we believe is good and you did to. Who is to really say just writing an opinion is pushing it down a throat?
Now Landers Audi seems to think we should be forced to study the bible in public schools. That is what I call pushing down a throat.
Do you see atheists doing this?
BTW I don't think you are pushing, I was making this point.
redneck

Cave Junction, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

Judged:

landers audi wrote:
<quoted text>
Darwin fell to his knees when he faced Jesus. You will too. Gonna be embarrassing for you when you drop that big poo-poo.
Believing bull$#it does not make it true.
nina

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

Judged:

Robbie wrote:
well, that's your belief that you are pushing onto others

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

Judged:

redneck wrote:
<quoted text>Believing bull$#it does not make it true.
That's why I rejected your unholy religion of atheism .

Since: Dec 10

Fogelsville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

Judged:

landers audi wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it
redneck

Cave Junction, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

Judged:

landers audi wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism is not a religion anymore than not believing in any myths. You make a claim; then prove it or shut up.
nina

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

Judged:

landers audi wrote:
<quoted text>
you'll just have to stop lashing out and learn to accept that you don't meet the minimum IQ to be an atheist

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

landers audi wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe in circular logic to support a faith based belief.

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

Judged:

Cujo wrote:
Regular folks unite? lol. I guess we who believe in evolution are elitists by default.
I think you are misinterpretting the word "Regular" along the lines of being the norm. For example, regular troops vs. special forces. Regular here is Metamucil or prune juice regular.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

landers audi wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.

Jesus you say? Speak of the devil...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,205
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••