Atheist advocacy billboard erected in Lemon Grove

Jan 31, 2013 Full story: San Diego Reader 10

The San Diego Coalition of Reason , a collection of local groups of non-theists and church-state separation activists, has teamed up with American Atheists , a national organization, to purchase ad space on a billboard off the SR 94 freeway near College Avenue.

Full Story

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#1 Jan 31, 2013
I like that billboard. But of course, some of the christians are whining about it. Sucks to be them, they know their kids see how insane they act about such inconsequential things.
GRANDPA NICOLAI

Chico, CA

#2 Jan 31, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
I like that billboard. But of course, some of the christians are whining about it. Sucks to be them, they know their kids see how insane they act about such inconsequential things.
>
>
Yes, I heard that some "Christians" vandalized/defaced one of those billboards somewhere around the Chico area...
Siro

Australia

#3 Feb 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
I like that billboard. But of course, some of the christians are whining about it. Sucks to be them, they know their kids see how insane they act about such inconsequential things.
Sucks to be you
Again maltheists like you say christians are to blame, you seem to hate christianity more than the belief in God.
Why dont you go to a mosque and fart out your crap?
After all it would be the only bowel movement youll ever get, then you can lift up your skirt to try and make a very, very flaccid point.
Im sure the mosque congregation can spare a goat to be your top.

Poof

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Sucks to be you
Again maltheists like you say christians are to blame, you seem to hate christianity more than the belief in God.
Why dont you go to a mosque and fart out your crap?
After all it would be the only bowel movement youll ever get, then you can lift up your skirt to try and make a very, very flaccid point.
Im sure the mosque congregation can spare a goat to be your top.
Poof
Must we go over this again? Are you seriously unteachable, are your braincells so fried from all the drugs you inject that you can only repeat the same old junk over and over again? You cannot even be creative. You make even Willy Craig look like a genius.

Oh, and projecting your lack of self esteem and personal problems onto others, that's just sad.
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Whatever..........
..........Poof

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#6 Feb 3, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Sucks to be you
Again maltheists like you say christians are to blame, you seem to hate christianity more than the belief in God.
Why dont you go to a mosque and fart out your crap?
After all it would be the only bowel movement youll ever get, then you can lift up your skirt to try and make a very, very flaccid point.
Im sure the mosque congregation can spare a goat to be your top.
Poof
Another poor theist angry at atheists when he has no proof of god...an secretly realises god isn't real...
annoyed

Chico, CA

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Siro wrote:
Whatever..........
..........Poof
Another christian taliban member heard from....poof (which I believe stands for Fart In A Wirlwind...actually pronounced FWOOF).
nOgOd

Rockford, IL

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Another neurologically damaged Aussie.I wonder if he really knows which end is up.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Sucks to be you
Again maltheists like you say christians are to blame, you seem to hate christianity more than the belief in God.
Why dont you go to a mosque and fart out your crap?
After all it would be the only bowel movement youll ever get, then you can lift up your skirt to try and make a very, very flaccid point.
Im sure the mosque congregation can spare a goat to be your top.
Poof
Siro

Australia

#9 Feb 4, 2013
nOgOd wrote:
Another neurologically damaged Aussie.I wonder if he really knows which end is up.
<quoted text>
I know your ends always up when its the goats turn on you
annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Another christian taliban member heard from....poof (which I believe stands for Fart In A Wirlwind...actually pronounced FWOOF).
Whats with the christian thing?
nOgOd

Rockford, IL

#10 Feb 4, 2013
Perfect grammar for someone so high on them self.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
I know your ends always up when its the goats turn on you
<quoted text>
Whats with the christian thing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 hr Eagle 12 2,272
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 2 hr polymath257 23,199
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Joe fortuna 232,895
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 7 hr Yiago 148
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 13 hr _Bad Company 141
Islam is the Enemy (Sep '12) 13 hr thetruth 34
God' existence 13 hr thetruth 67
More from around the web