Atheism and homosexuality

Dec 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Creationist scientists and creationist assert that the theory of evolution cannot account for the origin of gender and sexual reproduction.http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/136http://www.answersingenesis.org/pbs_nova/0928ep5.asp [[Creation Ministries International]] states: "Homosexual acts go against [[God]]'s original [[Intelligent design ... (more)

Comments
1,301 - 1,320 of 3,864 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2013

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
You get called names because you are offensive and post statements bordering on the obscene. You don't seem to have the ability to think...about the issues or anything else.
Danny's offended by opposing political views: that's why he insults political opponents instead of engaging the argument.

Same sex marriage is bad because it increases government corruption. See the actions of renegade justices of the peace in California and Pennsylvanian who illegally issued same sex marriage licenses for examples.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
Same sex marriage is bad because it increases government corruption. See the actions of renegade justices of the peace in California and Pennsylvanian who illegally issued same sex marriage licenses for examples.
Brian, you are making a fool of yourself. In neither jurisdiction was gay marriage legal at the time, so how could gay marriage be the source of their actions.

Feel free to provide some proof of your assertions. Currently the only thing you have proven is that you are not smarter than a fifth grader.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
Brian, this is an EXTREMELY poorly thought out argument.

Your "argument" is that same sex marriage induces corruption in government officials who are tempted to violate the BAN on same sex marriage.

Remove the ban and _ALL_ that corruption vanishes.

Marriage Equality does not cause corruption, it CURES it.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Nuggin wrote:
Brian, this is an EXTREMELY poorly thought out argument. Your "argument" is that same sex marriage induces corruption in government officials who are tempted to violate the BAN on same sex marriage. Remove the ban and _ALL_ that corruption vanishes. Marriage Equality does not cause corruption, it CURES it.
They want to justify corruption by gaining power and changing laws they don't like; this is why we must keep marriage one man and one woman.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Danny's offended by opposing political views: that's why he insults political opponents instead of engaging the argument.
So your whole argument is really just you mischaracterizing your opponent and then repeating that lie.

I am offended by you. I know I am not the only one and it is not without good reason.

So you have no solid evidence for your wild assertion. You are drowning and grasping at any straw man.

You have posted no evidence supporting a reasonable objection for ensuring that all citizens enjoy free exercise of their rights.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>They want to justify corruption by gaining power and changing laws they don't like; this is why we must keep marriage one man and one woman.
I can see by all your posts that you in fact do love CO2. You might want to cut back on it a bit.

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>They want to justify corruption by gaining power and changing laws they don't like; this is why we must keep marriage one man and one woman.
This doesn't address Nuggin's post. What you have described is corruption resulting because of the ban and not from lifting the ban.

Now you are arguing for the elimination of fundamentalist political leadership. A subject I can get on board with.

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
Brian, stop.

Just stop. You aren't convincing anyone here that you are anything but gay. We KNOW. You KNOW. You know that we know. We know that you know that we know.

It's over.

You protested too much.

You can fight against gay marriage all you want, but you've already lost. It's here forever. Within a couple of years no one is going to give a crap.

And you'll still be standing in the corner waving a giant sign that says: "I'm not gay! Please believe me!"

Just get over it, come out of the closet and try and forgive yourself.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Show me a Bible passage that say SSM is a sin.
I asked someone that same question in 207, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012.
I have yet to be told where it is.
Apologies, you have been the unfortunate victim of not recognising an ironic/sarcasm post. Happens to all of us.

:-)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^I never engage in name-calling; this is where we differ.
I don't bully either.
Right, because opposing equal rights ain't bad, eh? As you will soon demonstrate:
Brian_G wrote:
I'm against hate
Yet you already said you weren't against lying. You just did it again.
Brian_G wrote:
There is no gender equality right in the US Constitution; if the genders weren't the different; there would be no heterosexuals or homosexuals, we would all be bisexual.
Um, newsflash bub - the Constitution doesn't dictate biology.
Brian_G wrote:
Keep marriage one man and one woman because man and woman aren't equal; we differ.
Ergo, according to your "logic" rights should also differ. In which case, blacks, gays, women, are not privy to the same rights as men because they are not equal.

You heard it here first folks. Brian's gonna re-write the Constitution and when that happens your whole genome could be radically altered by it. Darn creationists and their codes.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
What???? First, why would it be a problem if everyone was bisexual? Second, why do you think that *laws* are required to be the same as personal preferences?
Because he's a creationist. It's the motivation behind literally everything they do.(shrug)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
I would not even bother replying, Nuggin, there is nothing you can possibly type to make yourself look good on this page or any for that matter.
Just go back, absorb the shame and learn from it.
There's a good troll.
Ah, shut it Skippy.(shrug)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>gfy
Be nice kitteh. Pls?

:-/

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
They want to justify corruption by gaining power and changing laws they don't like; this is why we must keep marriage one man and one woman.
He hasn't changed it, he has merely ignored it.

I am sure this will come as a great surprise to you, mainly because you have the mentality of a child and seem utterly ignorant to the workings of the world. The system REGULARLY allows laws to go unenforced. Police can refuse to arrest someone under a particular law (ever get a warning for a speeding ticket?), prosecutors can decide not to file charges, and judges can throw out cases, or in fact invalidate laws.

This is not to defend the Montgomery County clerk, who knows their actions are not legal, and that they are not going to be upheld by any court. They are simply using their office to make a point. You know, free speech.

Why do you hate free speech?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Think about it wrote:
Let's try this again. Damn smart apps.
Let me ask you this. If you don't participate in same sex relationships yourself, how many of you would like and/or approve of your kids(son or daughter) being in a same sex relationship? From what I have experienced in life with people is that it is not a big deal until it affects them.
'Smart apps', eh? When cyborg technology finally becomes a reality then creationists could potentially join the 21st century!
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
hahaha!!! What???
You seriously think that, without laws against incest, fathers would try to marry their daughters???
And you seriously think that anyone so screwed up would care what the law says???
And you think you wrote some kind of argument against same sex marriages above?!?
baaaaaahahahahahahahaha!
I should pay you for this stuff. You're so crazy, it hurts!
Biology - dictated by lawbooks.

Apparently.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're able to prove that "god is possible" you won't look like such and ignorant arse.
Science considers anything *may* have the *potential* to be possible, until such time the concept is falsified. You have yet to falsify the non-falsifiable concept.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not writing about father-son relations, I'm writing about father-son marriage. That's not incest, look it up.
If same sex marriage becomes law; worse things are sure to follow.
The Four Horsemen? And here I was thinking you fundies looked forward to the arrival of these well-hung savage beasts.

I tell you this, no eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn!
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
.... mmmmm.... that reminds me... bacon.
Would bacon frying in a skillet in microgravity still turn out crispy and delicious?
:)
As long as it was close to the sun I guess.

Anyway, now I got a vision of the Falcon flying through the asteroids, except all the rocks have been replaced with strips of bacon.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Crap! You have committed kitten genocide!
(sniff)

:-(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••