Atheism and homosexuality

Atheism and homosexuality

There are 3861 comments on the Conservapedia story from Dec 5, 2011, titled Atheism and homosexuality. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Creationist scientists and creationist assert that the theory of evolution cannot account for the origin of gender and sexual reproduction.http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/136http://www.answersingenesis.org/pbs_nova/0928ep5.asp [[Creation Ministries International]] states: "Homosexual acts go against [[God]]'s original [[Intelligent design ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

lides

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#3919 Nov 19, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Asking homosexuals to redesign family is like asking atheists to redesign religion.
Asking you to think is like watching a dog eat peanut butter.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#3920 Nov 19, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are very amusing to behold!

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#3921 Nov 19, 2013
lides wrote:
^^^These childish insults amply demonstrate the way same sex marriage supporters think.

They only accept people who think their way, they insult political opponents like schoolyard bullies.

lides

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#3922 Nov 19, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
^^^These childish insults amply demonstrate the way same sex marriage supporters think.
They only accept people who think their way, they insult political opponents like schoolyard bullies.
No, Brian, you get low brow insults because you are advancing a certifiably insane, and unconstitutional, argument.

The reality remains that you can offer no valid argument against marriage equality, and your attempts to craft arguments to hold fellow citizens as second class citizens with less than equal protection of the law both expose your underlying ability, as well as your lack of intelligence.

If you don't want to be called stupid, don't say stupid things.
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#3923 Nov 19, 2013
The less retarded countries of the world are making same sex marriages legal no matter which brand of peanut butter is challenging you.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^These childish insults amply demonstrate the way same sex marriage supporters think.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#3924 Nov 19, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with the mental illness of faith is that it can't fully accept that atheist don't believe in god.
Because they have no arguments, creationist trolls will often seek refuge behind wordplay.
If I was telling you there was a God and you was going to hell I would be sick in the head.

We trade insults a lot on this forum,but I don't belive in all that holy superiority complex.

If I saw a UFO. and you said prove it,I couldn't do it.

I know in my heart there is a God. So why waste all that time trying to prove it to you?

You get it or you don't.

Now as a Christain my faith tells me to share the 'good news' but I've never forced it on non-belivers.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#3925 Nov 19, 2013
If you let them compel Christians to serve at same sex wedding, don't act surprised when they try to compel atheists to serve next. They're just starting with Christians to get the press on their side.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3926 Nov 19, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
If you let them compel Christians to serve at same sex wedding, don't act surprised when they try to compel atheists to serve next. They're just starting with Christians to get the press on their side.
Poor Brian, still trying to sell the same, sad, debunked lies.

Its amazing how pathetic you've become.

lides

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#3927 Nov 19, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Brian, how dumb do you want to look?

You do realize the point of an anti-discrimination law, the kind the Baronelle admittedly broke, is to in fact prevent discrimination.

They are starting with Christians because they are the ones openly discriminating, you idiot. Apparently the atheists are smart enough to realize that if they provide services for a Christian wedding, they get paid, which it the point of running a business. The point of a business is not to project your religious moral views onto others in an idiotic attempt to infringe upon your customers religious freedom, moron.
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#3928 Nov 19, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Brian, how dumb do you want to look?
You do realize the point of an anti-discrimination law, the kind the Baronelle admittedly broke, is to in fact prevent discrimination.
They are starting with Christians because they are the ones openly discriminating, you idiot. Apparently the atheists are smart enough to realize that if they provide services for a Christian wedding, they get paid, which it the point of running a business. The point of a business is not to project your religious moral views onto others in an idiotic attempt to infringe upon your customers religious freedom, moron.
Once you have gay marriage recognised and legal it will be deemed by the state to be a viable lifestyle.
The next step will be compulsory gay sex education in schools

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#3929 Nov 19, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Asking homosexuals to redesign family is like asking atheists to redesign religion.
Your parents redesigned their family by divorcing.

Panorama City, CA

#3930 Nov 19, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Stupid, the same law already applies to Christians and atheists. I'm just guessing atheists don't get all worked up if they are asked to provide services to Christians.
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#3931 Nov 19, 2013
You shat out a sequence of words but they make no sense.
Brian_G wrote:

Panorama City, CA

#3932 Nov 19, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you have gay marriage recognised and legal it will be deemed by the state to be a viable lifestyle.
The next step will be compulsory gay sex education in schools
Rose's Law: Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Since: Apr 08

Lakeland, FL

#3933 Nov 19, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>^^^These childish insults amply demonstrate the way same sex marriage supporters think.
That's rich coming from you.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Since: Apr 08

Lakeland, FL

#3934 Nov 19, 2013
Thinking wrote:
You shat out a sequence of words but they make no sense.
<quoted text>
He's famous for that.

WTF was the 'compelled' thing???
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#3935 Nov 19, 2013
siro is such a fucktard.

I was taught science, languages, humanities, etc.

siro was only taught heterosexuality.

No wonder he's barely literate.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose's Law: Morons with no real argument scream, "But what about the children!?"
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#3936 Nov 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Siros' Law: Topix atheists who cannot get an adult sex partner will scream
"But what about the children!?"
Thinking

Merthyr Tydfil, UK

#3937 Nov 19, 2013
Maybe Brian's watching a rerun of the Exorcist?
Brian's brain is an omnishambles.
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF was the 'compelled' thing???
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#3938 Nov 19, 2013
Thinking wrote:
siro is such a fucktard.
I was taught science, languages, humanities, etc.
siro was only taught heterosexuality.
No wonder he's barely literate.
<quoted text>
And your current subject is cuckoldry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 4 min Subduction Zone 74,759
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 30 min Dogen 4,048
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 1 hr John 115
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 8 hr Subduction Zone 6,084
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) Thu Subduction Zone 32,062
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Wed John 4,951
News Why do public atheists have to behave like such... Jun 21 Eagle 12 - 4
More from around the web