Atheism and homosexuality

Atheism and homosexuality

There are 3861 comments on the Conservapedia story from Dec 5, 2011, titled Atheism and homosexuality. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Creationist scientists and creationist assert that the theory of evolution cannot account for the origin of gender and sexual reproduction.http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/136http://www.answersingenesis.org/pbs_nova/0928ep5.asp [[Creation Ministries International]] states: "Homosexual acts go against [[God]]'s original [[Intelligent design ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

Thinking

Royston, UK

#3878 Nov 16, 2013
siro is a bitter little idiot. siro acts like a closet job.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you homophobes always ask that stupid question? Oh, yeah, you're stupid. And you don't have any real arguments, so you have to bring up a, speaking of animals, red herring, that's why.
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#3879 Nov 16, 2013
Thinking wrote:
siro is a bitter little idiot. siro acts like a closet job.
<quoted text>
Woohooo!
Youre a credit to the stupid sassonacht
Thinking

Royston, UK

#3880 Nov 16, 2013
Looks like you've started spamming another word you can't actually spell. islam breeds thickos.
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Woohooo!
Youre a credit to the stupid sassonacht
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#3881 Nov 16, 2013
Sassonacht or sassenach....depends on who you ask to spell it.
Anyway youre just a hochmannah with an ecosse botramaid

Islam?
Is this where you call me a jipshun?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3882 Nov 16, 2013
Siro wrote:
Sassonacht or sassenach....depends on who you ask to spell it.
Anyway youre just a hochmannah with an ecosse botramaid
Islam?
Is this where you call me a jipshun?
Feeble attempt at changing the subject away fromyour admitting you have no proof of god.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3883 Nov 16, 2013
Thinking

Royston, UK

#3884 Nov 16, 2013
I've seen plenty of other dickheads like you on Topix who attempt to deceive or ask others to guess their belief system. I'm not bothered, but it looks like you're terribly unsure of your belief system.
Siro wrote:
Sassonacht or sassenach....depends on who you ask to spell it.
Anyway youre just a hochmannah with an ecosse botramaid
Islam?
Is this where you call me a jipshun?
Thinking

Royston, UK

#3885 Nov 16, 2013
Definitely going in the right direction. In 30 years time, even the hardliners will wonder what they were scared of.
River Tam wrote:
http://www.reuters.com/article /2013/11/15/us-usa-gaymarriage -hawaii-idUSBRE9AE03J20131115
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#3886 Nov 16, 2013
Thinking wrote:
I've seen plenty of other dickheads like you on Topix who attempt to deceive or ask others to guess their belief system. I'm not bothered, but it looks like you're terribly unsure of your belief system.
<quoted text>
You are self projecting, you are describing yourself
.
I have a faith, a belief
.
You say you have a non belief, well I dont believe that cats should be made to eat banana ice cream but I wouldnt try to enforce that non belief on others or throw tantrums or write books about it.
Nor would I bring science into it or marxist/hegelian dialectic or any other politically correct rantings
.
You say there is no God, I say there is no flying saucers with little green men in them.
Thing is you dedicate your life to something you say doesnt exist
I dont

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3887 Nov 16, 2013
Thinking wrote:
siro is a bitter little idiot. siro acts like a closet job.
<quoted text>
Or he's just a spoiled brat, seeking attention.
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#3888 Nov 16, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Or he's just a spoiled brat, seeking attention.
Youre on here 24/7 not me
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#3889 Nov 16, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying is what you creationists are here for, so why should we be surprised that these creationist people in the closet are so interested in the gay issue?
I always check my e-mail first before topix,but I couldn't wait to tell you about this big pile of human [email protected] someone took out in the woods where we parked to go deer hunting!

I know how you feel about nature and such.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3890 Nov 17, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a faith, a belief
.
All you have is words and no evidence and you liars know it. You use words to conceal your lack of evidence and that is how your creationists and all religious cults conduct their fraud.

They all use words and cannot present any solid evidence for their religious lies being true.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3891 Nov 17, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>I always check my e-mail first before topix,but I couldn't wait to tell you about this big pile of human [email protected] someone took out in the woods where we parked to go deer hunting!
I know how you feel about nature and such.
I give about as much f*ck to your daily routine as you give towards proving a god you already know isn't real.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3893 Nov 17, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Go blow a donkey....youre such a bore...
Its because you can't prove your god, that you are in the atheism forum, losing every argument.
Thinking

Royston, UK

#3894 Nov 17, 2013
Grammatical errors aside, how would you prove that is the case for the whole universe?
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
...I say there is no flying saucers with little green men in them...
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#3895 Nov 17, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I give about as much f*ck to your daily routine as you give towards proving a god you already know isn't real.
Its not everyday I go out in the woods and take the time to notice little things like a pile of human poop in a public hunting area.
And its rare that I would tell anyone unlesss it would be someone I have an affection to see repent.

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#3896 Nov 18, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Go blow a donkey....youre such a bore...
No, the donkey would be more your intellectual equal.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3897 Nov 18, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Its not everyday I go out in the woods and take the time to notice little things like a pile of human poop in a public hunting area.
And its rare that I would tell anyone unlesss it would be someone I have an affection to see repent.
Try going to a library and studying evolution instead of hunting for sh*t in the woods next time.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3898 Nov 18, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Its not everyday I go out in the woods and take the time to notice little things like a pile of human poop in a public hunting area.
And its rare that I would tell anyone unlesss it would be someone I have an affection to see repent.
Its a brave person that admits to everyone that they like hunting for sh*t on the internet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 4 min ChristineM 20,103
News a€‹GORMAN: Science is a religion 10 min hpcaban 2
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 31 min Chimney1 35,194
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 14,943
Christianity isn't based on... (Feb '10) 1 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 31
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 255,513
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 1 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 4,484
More from around the web