Atheism and homosexuality

Atheism and homosexuality

There are 3861 comments on the Conservapedia story from Dec 5, 2011, titled Atheism and homosexuality. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Creationist scientists and creationist assert that the theory of evolution cannot account for the origin of gender and sexual reproduction.http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/136http://www.answersingenesis.org/pbs_nova/0928ep5.asp [[Creation Ministries International]] states: "Homosexual acts go against [[God]]'s original [[Intelligent design ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#3858 Nov 14, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesnt guarantee the sanctity of it.
Giving marriage to poofters is the same as marrying pigs and goats and deeming that to be equal to hetero marriage
Only in your sick world.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#3859 Nov 14, 2013
kracky!
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#3860 Nov 14, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your sick world.
So youre saying that hetero marriage should be lowered to that of poofters?

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#3861 Nov 14, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Giving marriage to poofters is the same as marrying pigs and goats and deeming that to be equal to hetero marriage
The government isn't in the "sanctity" business. And when pigs and goats have the ability to enter into legally binding contracts, you won't look like such a moron.

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#3862 Nov 14, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Something you know from experience, right?

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#3863 Nov 14, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
So youre saying that hetero marriage should be lowered to that of poofters?
Did I say that?
Siro

Sydney, Australia

#3864 Nov 15, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Something you know from experience, right?
Why would you ask that?
Are you looking for another barnyard bang buddy?
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
The government isn't in the "sanctity" business. And when pigs and goats have the ability to enter into legally binding contracts, you won't look like such a moron.
Thats your next 'progressive' project....marriage for animals
You maltheists will do anything to lower societys standards
You are all spiteful by your sociopathic nature

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3865 Nov 15, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you ask that?
<quoted text>
Why are you bothering to type? when neither you nor your cult have any proof of god?

Why do you run scared from the question of proof? Why is it so hard for you to be honest?
Thinking

Royston, UK

#3866 Nov 15, 2013
Maybe your culture abuses and marries goats but mine doesn't.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/47482...
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3867 Nov 15, 2013
Siro wrote:
Animals cannot consent to a contract. That nullifies your argument from step 1.
Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#3868 Nov 15, 2013
The_Box wrote:
Animals cannot consent to a contract. That nullifies your argument from step 1.
You can also add, that if they aren't at least 18 (older in a couple of states), they will need the legal consent of their parents or legal guardians and probably judicial approval. If you're Lassie's owner, you're her legal guardian, where you might run into many of the states laws regarding "incestuous" marriages. Sorry. Then they have to be of a minimum age from the get go, ain't no puppy loving going on round here.
LCNLin

United States

#3869 Nov 15, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Maybe your culture abuses and marries goats but mine doesn't..........

<quoted text>
Thatcher ?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3870 Nov 15, 2013
Rick not in Kansas yet wrote:
<quoted text>You can also add, that if they aren't at least 18 (older in a couple of states), they will need the legal consent of their parents or legal guardians and probably judicial approval. If you're Lassie's owner, you're her legal guardian, where you might run into many of the states laws regarding "incestuous" marriages. Sorry. Then they have to be of a minimum age from the get go, ain't no puppy loving going on round here.
Yep. Few dogs live as long as 14, let alone the ripe old age of 18 or older.

I suppose these godbots might find solace in a turtle? They appear to live in excess of 100 years or more.

It's right up their speed, too.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#3871 Nov 15, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you ask that?
<quoted text>
Why do you homophobes always ask that stupid question? Oh, yeah, you're stupid. And you don't have any real arguments, so you have to bring up a, speaking of animals, red herring, that's why.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#3872 Nov 15, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok! I'll admit I'm a big queen when I'm not on this forum,but I like who and what I am. Take a look in the mirror Jumper.What do you see when you get up in the morning?
A guy that don't shave his legs before work?
Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#3873 Nov 15, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
Yep. Few dogs live as long as 14, let alone the ripe old age of 18 or older.
I suppose these godbots might find solace in a turtle? They appear to live in excess of 100 years or more.
It's right up their speed, too.
They're actually ahead of you on that score, hadn't you heard?

"It does not affect your daily life very much if your neighbor marries a box turtle. But that does not mean it is right...Now you must raise your children up in a world where that union of man and box turtle is on the same legal footing as man and wife"

They've thunk it, even wrote it on paper, just wasn't brave enough to say it out loud. The best line in John Cornyn's speech in favor of the FMA and he never said it.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3874 Nov 15, 2013
Rick not in Kansas yet wrote:
<quoted text>They're actually ahead of you on that score, hadn't you heard?
"It does not affect your daily life very much if your neighbor marries a box turtle. But that does not mean it is right...Now you must raise your children up in a world where that union of man and box turtle is on the same legal footing as man and wife"
They've thunk it, even wrote it on paper, just wasn't brave enough to say it out loud. The best line in John Cornyn's speech in favor of the FMA and he never said it.
Well... they do tend towards deeply disturbing fetishes, after all.

I've heard it many times, that the only thing preventing a godbot from becoming another Jeffery Dahamer is their fear of hell...

....!!!

Kinda scary, that.
Rick not in Kansas yet

Salina, KS

#3875 Nov 15, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
Well... they do tend towards deeply disturbing fetishes, after all.
I've heard it many times, that the only thing preventing a godbot from becoming another Jeffery Dahamer is their fear of hell...
....!!!
Kinda scary, that.
It's amazing where the human mind can be made to go in pursuit of closed-minded objectives. Damn fact, logic and reason, full speed reverse.
Siro

Ryde, Australia

#3876 Nov 15, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you homophobes always ask that stupid question? Oh, yeah, you're stupid. And you don't have any real arguments, so you have to bring up a, speaking of animals, red herring, that's why.
Red herrings?
You probably want marriage for them too

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3877 Nov 15, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>A guy that don't shave his legs before work?
Lying is what you creationists are here for, so why should we be surprised that these creationist people in the closet are so interested in the gay issue?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 4 min Chimney1 35,757
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 27 min Patrick 15,037
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 30 min Patrick 4,524
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 255,574
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr thetruth 20,210
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 3 hr thetruth 3,715
News Why I quit atheism 3 hr thetruth 283
More from around the web