Atheism and homosexuality

Dec 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Creationist scientists and creationist assert that the theory of evolution cannot account for the origin of gender and sexual reproduction.http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/136http://www.answersingenesis.org/pbs_nova/0928ep5.asp [[Creation Ministries International]] states: "Homosexual acts go against [[God]]'s original [[Intelligent design ... (more)

Comments
3,621 - 3,640 of 3,862 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2013

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3755 Nov 9, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is, with allowing same-sex marriage, marriage no longer exists.
Wrong.
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage has a defining quality - it involves a man and woman.
Nope.
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever the new thing is called, the former is gone.
If you say so but wrong again :)
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact is, they never gave a crap about it. They just wanted validation for themselves.
Fact? Buck Crick is handing out facts. Where's the crowd?

I expected more.

Corn Dog? I made too many.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#3756 Nov 10, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... vaccinations are one of the most sane things medical science has ever invented so far.
The **only** possible objection would be, if the child is allergic to the medium the vacc is made with-- some children are. Most are not, and should be vaccinated.
I agree they *should* be, but I just don't like the idea of the government forcing them to be over the objections of their parents. Unlike the blood transfusion situation, the child's life is not in immediate danger.
To not do so? Is criminal in my opinion.
I agree with you re: blood transfusion. I would also say that we must treat children's life-threatening diseases over the objections of those idiots who thing "pray the illness away" is ... useful.
In fact, Jehovah's Witnesses would say they know the child will die, but that a blood transfusion will make so they can't be reborn in the new paradise earth. Then I say, no question, give the kid a transfusion over the objections.
LCNLin

United States

#3757 Nov 11, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree they *should* be, but I just don't like the idea of the government forcing them to be over the objections of their parents. Unlike the blood transfusion situation, the child's life is not in immediate danger.
<quoted text>
In fact, Jehovah's Witnesses would say they know the child will die, but that a blood transfusion will make so they can't be reborn in the new paradise earth. Then I say, no question, give the kid a transfusion over the objections.
Good post, a difficult choice

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#3758 Nov 11, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>I almost forgot what the thread is about.
You don't have to put on a mask and take your frustrations out on people like me that happen to belive in a loving God.
Its 2013! Admit to yourself that you have no shame for the gay lifestyle and move on.
We all love and support you Skeptic.
The thread is about you creationist cowards running scared from the question "Where is your proof of god you liars with no evidence?"

Its astonishing that we have to repeat this to you everyday, to overcome your deliberate misdirection away from this question that hurts you so much.

You are exposed like your failed cult. Deal with it proofless liars.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#3759 Nov 11, 2013
Same sex marriage supporters have sued Christian wedding vendors for refusing to participate in same sex wedding rituals. If you don't want to be sued for refusing to participate in a religious ceremony, keep marriage one man and one woman.

The only reason they don't sue atheists, they get better press suing Christians.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#3760 Nov 11, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
The only reason they don't sue atheists, they get better press suing Christians.
How many atheists illegally discriminate against the public for religious reasons?

Once again, your logic (or lack of it) is legendary.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#3761 Nov 11, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Same sex marriage supporters have sued Christian wedding vendors for refusing to participate in same sex wedding rituals. If you don't want to be sued for refusing to participate in a religious ceremony, keep marriage one man and one woman.
Brian, they have ben sued in jurisdictions with anti discrimination statutes that include discrimination on the basis of sexuality, because they have broken the law.

Why do you defend the lawless?

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#3762 Nov 11, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Not only that, they have prevailed in court. One would think you would stop bringing up such failures that expose the utter failure of logic of your argument.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3763 Nov 11, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Poor, homophobic Brian…still getting your ass kicked for flogging the same tired lies...
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#3764 Nov 11, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
The thread is about you creationist cowards running scared from the question "Where is your proof of god you liars with no evidence?"
Its astonishing that we have to repeat this to you everyday, to overcome your deliberate misdirection away from this question that hurts you so much.
You are exposed like your failed cult. Deal with it proofless liars.
I know there is a God.
Like yesterday I spend the day in the bush hunting the wild and crafty deer. I was just sitting there listening to the sounds of nature.Birds,brooks,the wind in the trees,you know,gay stuff like that.
Then,there he was.A beautiful 10 point buck at the edge of the woods.He was about 70 yards away.A little far for a good shot,but I had to go for it.

That's when I knew there must be order to the universe.
Everything went still like time its self stopped between heart beats and I and the buck were one.
I took my shot and dropped him where he stood through the heart.
It was like a moment of life vs.death in nature.
A moment where I felt close to the earth and knew %100 that you are a retarded idiot with a small pecker.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3765 Nov 11, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Well, you have a point-- government, by long observation, is always fraught with problems, and is never-ever ideal.

But, the consequences of wide-scale non-vaccinated kids cannot be ignored-- it literally creates a reservoir for the disease in question. I think that **is** a matter of general concern.

I suppose we could sequester these "do not want" people into their own special schools, so as to keep their soon-to-be-sick kids away from the sane parents?

... meh. But that's a whole 'nother can of worms that we really should not be opening. That "no government is ideal" thing again.

I dunno. I'm very mixed about the vaccination issue.

“abstractions of thought...”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3766 Nov 11, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Same sex marriage supporters have sued Christian wedding vendors for refusing to participate in same sex wedding rituals.
On the contrary, they were sued for breaking the law.

Why do you lie, Brian?
Brian_G wrote:
If you don't want to be sued for refusing to participate in a religious ceremony, keep marriage one man and one woman.
Asserting once again that these "christians" would actually provide goods and services to a same sex civil marriage ceremony, Brian? You and I both know these "christians" ignore the command of the Christian new testament to obey civil authorities and civil law. Otherwise, they wouldn't have refused to provide goods and services to a protected class of citizens as required by civil law.

Why do you lie, Brian?
Brian_G wrote:
Or more likely, atheists don't claim their religious beliefs exempt them from compliance with civil laws like so many Christians do.

Why do you lie, Brian?
LCNLin

United States

#3767 Nov 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, you have a point-- government, by long observation, is always fraught with problems, and is never-ever ideal.
But, the consequences of wide-scale non-vaccinated kids cannot be ignored-- it literally creates a reservoir for the disease in question. I think that **is** a matter of general concern.
I suppose we could sequester these "do not want" people into their own special schools, so as to keep their soon-to-be-sick kids away from the sane parents?
... meh. But that's a whole 'nother can of worms that we really should not be opening. That "no government is ideal" thing again.
well thought out post!

Location hidden

#3768 Nov 11, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>I know there is a God.
Its your metal illness, see a doctor

Location hidden

#3769 Nov 11, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
well thought out post!
Badly thought out proofless creationist cult!
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#3770 Nov 11, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Its your metal illness, see a doctor
See a urologist tiny.

ROFLAO!!!!
LCNLin

United States

#3771 Nov 11, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Badly thought out proofless creationist cult!
<quoted text>

-
Was agreeing with Bob,

Can you read or do you stay in the atheist defensive cult mode?
LCNLin

United States

#3772 Nov 11, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>See a urologist tiny.
ROFLAO!!!!
has tunnel vision ;-)
Thinking

UK

#3773 Nov 12, 2013
Their god has made a lot of childhood diseases.
<quoted text>
Well... vaccinations are one of the most sane things medical science has ever invented so far.
The **only** possible objection would be, if the child is allergic to the medium the vacc is made with-- some children are. Most are not, and should be vaccinated.
To not do so? Is criminal in my opinion.
I agree with you re: blood transfusion. I would also say that we must treat children's life-threatening diseases over the objections of those idiots who thing "pray the illness away" is ... useful.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#3774 Nov 12, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
They weren't sued for refusing to participate in a religious ceremony, you lying pile of steaming turd.

Brian_G wrote:
Atheists are smart enough not to be homophobes like you creationists are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 19 min MUQ1 21,505
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 30 min CunningLinguist 226,391
The Ultimate Evidence of God 3 hr CunningLinguist 65
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 9 hr Jaimie 57
The myth of the angry atheist 10 hr _Bad Company 1
I left Creationism! Ask me anything! 11 hr Patrick 7
100% Faith Free 12 hr CunningLinguist 14
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••