Atheism and homosexuality

There are 20 comments on the Conservapedia story from Dec 5, 2011, titled Atheism and homosexuality. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Creationist scientists and creationist assert that the theory of evolution cannot account for the origin of gender and sexual reproduction.http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/136http://www.answersingenesis.org/pbs_nova/0928ep5.asp [[Creation Ministries International]] states: "Homosexual acts go against [[God]]'s original [[Intelligent design ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“If It Is Possible”

Since: Mar 13

It Will Likely Happen

#3676 Nov 7, 2013
Oh look it is DUD on has daily rants. DUD even though you never add any content that has any meaning, you are a consistent little troll. Hitting numerous threads per day with multiple rants on each. How many threads are you going to rant on today? lol
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#3677 Nov 7, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't play ball in prison.
I played for the University of Alabama Crimson Tide and Ray Perkins and Bill Curry.
Prison was after I got kicked off the team - for the final time, and was convicted of armed robbery,...and assault,....and,...well never mind.
Also did a stretch with the Bengals.
And the village people, don't forget that.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#3678 Nov 7, 2013
replaytime wrote:
Oh look it is DUD on has daily rants. DUD even though you never add any content that has any meaning, you are a consistent little troll. Hitting numerous threads per day with multiple rants on each. How many threads are you going to rant on today? lol
Oh, at least as many as you. Never let it be said that you're not a hypocrite.(shrug)

“Don't be mad at me.”

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#3679 Nov 7, 2013
replaytime wrote:
Oh look it is replayingwithhimself on his daily rants. replay even though you never add any content that has any meaning, you are a consistent little troll. Hitting numerous threads per day with multiple rants on each. How many threads are you going to rant on today? lol

“Don't be mad at me.”

I'm just a little bunny.

#3680 Nov 7, 2013
replaytime wrote:
Now you can use your regular response and then run away because you know I am right.

“If It Is Possible”

It Will Likely Happen

#3681 Nov 7, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look it is replayingwithhimself on his daily rants. replay even though you never add any content that has any meaning, you are a consistent little troll. Hitting numerous threads per day with multiple rants on each. How many threads are you going to rant on today? lol
Are you trying to get my attention again Chester from Smithville? You just canít help it can you? You have to comment to me even when I comment to someone else. Then you try to say it doesnít bother you that I never comment back to you. I do comment back once per day with nothing more than this Chester cartoon for it is you commenting to me to try to get my attention. What an effen idiot. LOL

“Don't be mad at me.”

I'm just a little bunny.

#3682 Nov 7, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to get my attention again Chester from Smithville? You just canít help it can you? You have to comment to me even when I comment to someone else. Then you try to say it doesnít bother you that I never comment back to you. I do comment back once per day with nothing more than this Chester cartoon for it is you commenting to me to try to get my attention. What an effen idiot. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UVNHcob3oJgXX
You do what you have to, to make yourself feel good. It would hold up better if you were running from me all the time. You can't get me out of your head can you, but are frightened to death of me at the same time.

You are my favorite ventriloquist comedian. No one can see your lips move or even tell you have your head up your butt.

“Don't be mad at me.”

I'm just a little bunny.

#3683 Nov 7, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel awful that I beat you so bad on the Mo Senate thread that it sent you over the edge. Now you have to lie to yourself. But really you have been doing that your whole life.

Tell us again about all the commandments you broke and tell us your sad story of woe. Read my posts on threads you don't even go to.

“Don't be mad at me.”

I'm just a little bunny.

#3684 Nov 7, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Run away little coward. Run away from the scary guy that is smarter than you are. Well, lets face it that is most everybody. Run away gutless.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#3685 Nov 7, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Keeping marriage one man and one woman doesn't harm gays, since many gays defend marriage as one man and one woman. Same sex marriage is sex discrimination marriage, where segregation is accepted as a marriage norm.
The whole "logic" thing, you're not into that, are you?

North Hollywood, CA

#3686 Nov 7, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
They went to the trouble of spelling out the right to keep and bear arms, recognizable at first reading.
Why then didn't they go to the trouble of saying "right to own a gun"? Keeping is not the same as owing. Police officers keep their guns, but they don't own them. It is also clear that this right is for a well regulated (by the Federal government) militia. It's not an individual right.
Buck Crick wrote:
On the alleged right to privacy, they totally forgot to mention it, and it took justices 200 years to locate it.
Same with separation of church and state.

I get it, when the right is important to you, exact words don't matter. But when the right isn't. the exact words do matter.
The 1st Amendment sets up a separation of church and state.
It doesn't use those exact words, but that's what it does.

North Hollywood, CA

#3687 Nov 7, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
You got your homework question wrong. Sorry.
The correct answer is B, "Person(s)". I will allow you to retake the test. I'm a good guy that way.
As of now, yes. If you and your cohorts invent some more new "fundamental rights", like say, the right to be married to 4 people at once, or a donkey, then we will have to revisit the question.
But the more important point (since you are unable to grasp it, I will point it out for you) is that constitutional protection of rights does not accrue to "couples", or "people". They accrue by virtue of being a "person".
Hence, there is no right of a couple to marry. No couple. No couple gay or straight.
There went your argument.
Now, get back to your homework. I'm going to have to do a lot of work on you.
I hope you appreciate it.
There is a right to equal protection.
If I ask to marry a man, and a man asks the same thing, we will be treated differently, not equally.
That violates the 14th Amendment.

North Hollywood, CA

#3688 Nov 7, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Marriage under threat:
Your parents destroyed a marriage.
They had one, then they didn't.
Brian_G wrote:
Obamacare Restrictions Lead Brooklyn Couple To Consider Divorce
'We Would Save Thousands Of Dollars If We Got Divorced,' Woman Says
November 6, 2013 10:00 PM
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork)ó From website crashes to long holds on calls, the issues involved with the unveiling of the Affordable Care Act are well documented.
But now, could it be breaking couples up?
What broke your mom and dad up? Having to deal with you?

North Hollywood, CA

#3689 Nov 7, 2013
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you think you were contradicting some position of mine, Gong?
I haven't expressed opposition to same-sex marriage.
All I have done is show that its prohibition does not violate the Constitution. And I am correct.
No, stupid, you are not correct. There is a 14th Amendment.
And there is a right to marriage.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3690 Nov 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
"Opponents of the bill expressed disappointment with the vote and fears that the law will infringe on religious freedoms.
The Catholic Conference of Illinois said in a statement that it is "deeply disappointed that members of the General Assembly chose to redefine what is outside of its authority: a natural institution like marriage. We remain concerned about the very real threats to religious liberty that are at stake with the passage of this bill."
Bishop Larry Trotter, another staunch opponent of the bill, said in a statement that he applauds those who voted against the bill "for standing their ground in their defense of traditional marriage in Illinois."
"(W)e will always believe that marriage is between one man and one woman," Trotter said in the statement. "Yet we will still love the members of the LGBT community.""
Of course!

They want to keep diddling little kids, so...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3691 Nov 7, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Full equality is just a matter of time.
Its inevitable, really.
Yep. And the bigots will keep screaming their bigotry.

But soon? They will be no more effective that the hatecult Westburough Church.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3692 Nov 7, 2013
Jumper The Wise wrote:
<quoted text>Try signing up for Obama care!
You must be **human** to qualify.

Apparently you lack the requisite traits.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#3693 Nov 7, 2013
Julie wrote:
PhAGGs experience difficulty holding their own stool after years of disgusting male on male action. Too much drilling. Gross.
You speaking from direct personal experience?

It certainly sounds like you are...
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#3694 Nov 7, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be **human** to qualify.
Apparently you lack the requisite traits.
wHY you picking on me tonight Bob?
I didn't do nuttin.

“If It Is Possible”

It Will Likely Happen

#3695 Nov 7, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. And the bigots will keep screaming their bigotry.
But soon? They will be no more effective that the hatecult Westburough Church.
I believe you mean "Westboro Church" and I agree they are a bunch of worthless people and I will leave it at that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr polymath257 238,334
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr Chimney1 18,851
why Atheists believe in incest,pedophilia and b... 20 hr Amused 25
News Confessions of a black atheist 20 hr thetruth 465
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) Sun thetruth 6,124
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Sun thetruth 2,094
News The Consequences of Atheism Sat Koala_Gums 1,340
More from around the web