Atheism and homosexuality

Dec 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Creationist scientists and creationist assert that the theory of evolution cannot account for the origin of gender and sexual reproduction.http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/136http://www.answersingenesis.org/pbs_nova/0928ep5.asp [[Creation Ministries International]] states: "Homosexual acts go against [[God]]'s original [[Intelligent design ... (more)

Comments (Page 165)

Showing posts 3,281 - 3,300 of3,864
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Terra Firma wrote:
...Dolce & Gabbana are Italian and live in Italy; they have no relevance to US civil marriage law.
Doug Mainwaring and Xavier Bongibault aren't Italian; many gays defend marriage as one man and one woman.

That's why same sex marriage almost always loses at the voting booth. Its arguments are all based on emotion, not logic. Defaming opponents doesn't work when they're gay.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

No-Doubt wrote:
Homosexual is bad
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Even animal don't commit it
Why he went away from homosexual
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Allah say in quran :
" Or do you think that most of them hear or reason? They are not except like livestock. Rather, they are [even] more astray in [their] way"
Nobody gives a f*ck about your dumb scared cult.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Doug Mainwaring and Xavier Bongibault aren't Italian; many gays defend marriage as one man and one woman.
That's why same sex marriage almost always loses at the voting booth. Its arguments are all based on emotion, not logic. Defaming opponents doesn't work when they're gay.
Creationism is no excuse to be sharing your ignorant halfwitted opinions about gay marriage, Brian.

Stop being a coward and admit its why you believe what you do.

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>True, same sex marriage means sex segregation marriage; discrimination based on gender. One man and one woman marriage is sex integration, without prejudice or discrimination, with a perfect 1:1 affirmative action ratio for diversity.
Same sex marriage is unconstitutional because it institutionalizes sex discrimination in marriage.
Sorry Brian. If you get to marry a women, so do I.

You don't get special rights.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
Sorry Brian. If you get to marry a women, so do I. You don't get special rights.
Many gays have married under the same laws as everyone else so same sex marriage is the special right to discriminate and voluntarily segregate marriage into male/male or female/female. Before the 21st century, all marriage contained husband and wife; same sex marriage is sex segregation, disunity and separatism; people prefer diversity and integration.

Every gay was born of male/female union.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
Creationism is no excuse to be sharing your ignorant halfwitted opinions about gay marriage, Brian. Stop being a coward and admit its why you believe what you do.
The only person discussing creationism on this thread is -Skeptic-; I've never used it to justify keeping marriage one man and one woman.

-Skeptic-, don't you get it? I'm not interested in discussing creationism!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Many gays have married under the same laws as everyone else so same sex marriage is the special right to discriminate and voluntarily segregate marriage into male/male or female/female. Before the 21st century, all marriage contained husband and wife; same sex marriage is sex segregation, disunity and separatism; people prefer diversity and integration.
Creationism is no excuse to stop gays getting married, Brian. Just accept your 2005 neocon cult has faded into permanent obscurity.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Wolfgang E B wrote:
Protecting it from what?
From sex segregation marriage; integration and diversity is better than separatism even when voluntary.

Wolfgang E B wrote:
Your choice of words makes little sense. No one is trying to outlaw mixed-sex marriage.
I never claimed anyone "is trying to outlaw mixed-sex marriage." Wolf wrote that, not me.

What do you think about Christians sued for not supporting and attending same sex wedding ceremonies? Doesn't that prove all the intolerance comes from the left?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>From sex segregation marriage; integration and diversity is better than separatism even when voluntary.
<quoted text>I never claimed anyone "is trying to outlaw mixed-sex marriage." Wolf wrote that, not me.
What do you think about Christians sued for not supporting and attending same sex wedding ceremonies? Doesn't that prove all the intolerance comes from the left?
Creationism is no excuse to share your halfwitted theistic opinions about a society you are out of touch with, Brain.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
Creationism is no excuse to stop gays getting married, Brian. Just accept your 2005 neocon cult has faded into permanent obscurity.
Can't you read? I wrote gays have always been allowed to marry under the same laws as everyone else. The issue isn't freedom or creationism; the issue is rewriting laws for everyone to establish sex segregated marriage.

BTW, here's what Biden and Obama said in 2007:
http://www.clipsandcomment.com/2008/08/17/ful...
WARREN: Thereís a lot more Iíd like to ask on that. We have 15 other questions here. Define marriage.
OBAMA: I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman. Now, for me as a Christian ó for me ó for me as a Christian, it is also a sacred union. Godís in the mix. But Ė
WARREN: Would you support a Constitutional Amendment with that definition?
OBAMA: No, I would not.
WARREN: Why not?
OBAMA: Because historically ó because historically, we have not defined marriage in our constitution. Itís been a matter of state law. That has been our tradition. I mean, letís break it down. The reason that people think there needs to be a constitutional amendment, some people believe, is because of the concern that ó about same-sex marriage. I am not somebody who promotes same-sex marriage, but I do believe in civil unions. I do believe that we should not ó that for gay partners to want to visit each other in the hospital for the state to say, you know what, thatís all right, I donít think in any way inhibits my core beliefs about what marriage are. I think my faith is strong enough and my marriage is strong enough that I can afford those civil rights to others, even if I have a different perspective or different view.

http://www.equalitygiving.org/Joe-Biden-on-th...
Joe Biden Quotes on Same Sex Marriage: "I think government should not be able to dictate to religions the definition of marriage, but on a civil side, government has the obligation to strip away every vestige of discrimination as to what individuals are able to do in terms of their personal conduct."
Source: Meet the Press: 2007 "Meet the Candidates" series Apr 29, 2007

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/02/de...
IFILL: Let's try to avoid nuance, Senator. Do you support gay marriage?

BIDEN: No. Barack Obama nor I support redefining from a civil side what constitutes marriage. We do not support that. That is basically the decision to be able to be able to be left to faiths and people who practice their faiths the determination what you call it.

The bottom line though is, and I'm glad to hear the governor, I take her at her word, obviously, that she think there should be no civil rights distinction, none whatsoever, between a committed gay couple and a committed heterosexual couple. If that's the case, we really don't have a difference.

IFILL: Is that what your said?

PALIN: Your question to him was whether he supported gay marriage and my answer is the same as his and it is that I do not.

IFILL: Wonderful. You agree. On that note, let's move to foreign policy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I've never used it to justify keeping marriage one man and one woman.
Creationism is your only justification for hating gays Brian, you are fooling nobody.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

No-Doubt wrote:
Homosexual is bad...
I disagree, there's nothing wrong with homosexuals or homosexuality.

Many gays defend marriage as one man and one woman, don't let prejudice beat logic.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
Creationism is your only justification for hating gays Brian, you are fooling nobody.
The hate comes from -Skeptic-; every gay was born of male/female union. There's nothing wrong with homosexuals or homosexuality; the problem is -Skeptic-'s creationist rants and untruths, not gays.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

BTW, I've got a list of reasons to keep marriage one man and one woman, creationism isn't on it. I've made thousands of posts on this subject and none of them use creationism as a justification for keeping marriage male/female.

Same sex marriage creates a new entitlement for same sex dependent beneficiaries. We're already in massive debt, we can't afford more wasteful government spending. Reason six for keeping marriage one man and one woman: entitlement spending.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
Reason Seven for keeping marriage one man and one woman: intrusive government regulations. Same sex marriage creates new laws around marriage causing Christian wedding vendors to be sued for turning down same sex wedding gigs and forces government to see marriage as if husbands and wives are unisex. Same sex marriage regulates marriage to accept sex segregation, separatism, disunity and gender apartheid.

The only person discussing -Creationism- is Skeptic. Note how he ignores the real arguments in favor of his pet strawman argument. I guess, when you can't logically discuss the issue all you can do is distract from the issue.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Many gays have married under the same laws as everyone else so same sex marriage is the special right to discriminate and voluntarily segregate marriage into male/male or female/female. Before the 21st century, all marriage contained husband and wife; same sex marriage is sex segregation, disunity and separatism; people prefer diversity and integration.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
So was every homophobe so don't feel special.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Brian_G wrote:
BTW, I've got a list of reasons to keep marriage one man and one woman, creationism isn't on it. I've made thousands of posts on this subject and none of them use creationism as a justification for keeping marriage male/female.
Same sex marriage creates a new entitlement for same sex dependent beneficiaries. We're already in massive debt, we can't afford more wasteful government spending. Reason six for keeping marriage one man and one woman: entitlement spending.
Brian_G wrote:
So far none of them are rational.

Are you going to keep tilting at the windmills?

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Brian_G wrote:
Do you know what else is missing from those thousands of posts? A compelling governmental interest served by denying same sex couples equal protection of the law to marry that would render such a restriction constitutional.
Wow, you are dumb.
Brian_G wrote:
No, it simply seeks equal protection of the law.
Wow, you are dumb.

Employing your argument, if marriage is such a debt maker, we should just do away with it all together. Does that seem rational? You are an idiot, Brian. You can't even offer a basic reason to deny equal protection. Can you offer any reason why your argument isn't irrational, bigoted, and stupid?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree, there's nothing wrong with homosexuals or homosexuality.
Many gays defend marriage as one man and one woman, don't let prejudice beat logic.
Oh, poor, sad Brian.

Define "many"

Go.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Can't you read? I wrote gays have always been allowed to marry under the same laws as everyone else. The issue isn't freedom or creationism; the issue is rewriting laws for everyone to establish sex segregated marriage.
Tell ya what: When same-sex marriage is approved nation-wide -- and it will, eventually -- Heterosexuals can finally marry the person of their dreams, regardless their gender.

You can finally marry the man of your dreams.

Deal?
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, here's what Biden and Obama said in 2007:
Do you forget what he's said since?

(Hint: He's changed his mind.)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,281 - 3,300 of3,864
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min CunningLinguist 223,018
Our world came from nothing? 5 hr Igor Trip 20
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 5 hr Mikko 21,328
Why do i deserve no respect. 7 hr Carchar king 1
Introducing The Universal Religion 18 hr NightSerf 718
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 23 hr ChristineM 802
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) Wed Buck Crick 324
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••