Atheism and homosexuality

Dec 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Conservapedia

Creationist scientists and creationist assert that the theory of evolution cannot account for the origin of gender and sexual reproduction.http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/136http://www.answersingenesis.org/pbs_nova/0928ep5.asp [[Creation Ministries International]] states: "Homosexual acts go against [[God]]'s original [[Intelligent design ... (more)

Comments (Page 160)

Showing posts 3,181 - 3,200 of3,865
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Terra Firma wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's what bigots like you said when the military was ordered to integrate the races within its ranks too, Brian. Funny how the arguments never change, just the minority target of your prejudice.
Exactly. This is the *only* argument made against interracial marriage in Loving v VA:
"Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And, but for the interference with his arrangement, there would be no cause for such marriage. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix."

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuals have always had the same rights as straights, to marry under the same laws.
And blacks had the same rights as whites to ride the bus under the same "blacks sit in the back" laws.
Brian_G wrote:
And they have married, Oscar Wilde and Meredith Baxter are two examples. The issue isn't equal rights, the issue is the special right to rewrite marriage law for everyone.
Could Oscar Wilde have married a man? Meredith Baxter did. That's not equal, stupid.
Brian_G wrote:
BTW, slavery ended by vote, the war was in response to secession.
No, liar, it didn't.
BTW, laws against interracial marriage didn't end by popular vote, either.
Brian_G wrote:
Why can't you put same sex marriage up for vote, the same way slavery, women's vote and the 18 year old vote became a right?
Slavery became a right?

“CAPS LOCK CAUSE CLIMATE CHANGE”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Terra Firma wrote:
No, slavery ended by executive order of President Lincoln in his Emancipation Proclamation....
No:

"The Proclamation []did not itself outlaw slavery, and did not make the ex-slaves (called freedmen) citizens."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emancipation_Pro...

"... on the first day of January ... all persons held as slaves within any State, or designated part of a State, the people whereof shall then be in rebellion against the United States shall be then, thenceforward, and forever free." President Abraham Lincoln, preliminary Emancipation Proclamation, September 22, 1862
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/american_ori...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Race and sex are two entirely different things, they have nothing in common. Racial differences are unimportant and cosmetic but sex differences are so important they mean the survival of the human race and so pervasive they affect language, culture, art and law.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Bob, this guy is just some loser Troll that was stalking me all over Topix and followed me to the Evolution Forum last May. I guess he figures it is where he can get as much attention as he can. Sorry about being the reason he has ended up here.
His response to this post will be to say how much I can't get him out of his mind. He even said that I post about him on threads he doesn't even go to. I asked him how he was able to read my posts if he wasn't there. Haven't gotten an answer back yet.
He has some major issues and takes them out on people on here. Has he given you all his sad story of woe to garner sympathy? I know he has posted it a number of times in case anyone missed it. I have corned him a couple of times where he has plead for help from other people on the forum like he was a little kid. I believe he was under the impression that I had only recently come to the forum and he wanted help proving that. He is a sad little character, but I thought he was getting better and more reasonable. I guess not.
He lies a lot. He has multiple socks that he posts on here with. If you piss him off too much he will stalk you. He can't bear to admit he is wrong and he will nitpick you to distraction over triviality. I take it you have seen some of that. He can't stand being ignored. His favorite thing seems to be accusing others of doing the very things he does.
He isn't stupid, but apparently has decided that he doesn't want to use intelligence. Maybe he feels inferior from lack of education. I don't know. I think inferiority is his major problem.
Thanks for the head's up.

He demonstrates what you could call willful stupidity and/or willful ignorance.

It is as if he is driving through life with his eyes closed (to quote Don Henley's song)

This is unfortunately, quite typical of a god-robot.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Homosexuals have always had the same rights as straights, to marry under the same laws.
Up until you hate-filled bigots started passing HATE-LAWS which specifically and deliberately LIMIT their rights.

You may wish to start paying attention, bigot.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>No:
"The Proclamation []did not itself outlaw slavery, and did not make the ex-slaves (called freedmen) citizens."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emancipation_Pro...
"... on the first day of January ... all persons held as slaves within any State, or designated part of a State, the people whereof shall then be in rebellion against the United States shall be then, thenceforward, and forever free." President Abraham Lincoln, preliminary Emancipation Proclamation, September 22, 1862
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/american_ori...
Stupid, there was no popular vote that ended slavery, so STFU.
Also, laws that allow gay marriage don't change the laws for everyone. Nothing changes for straight couples who are married.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Brian_G wrote:
Race and sex are two entirely different things, they have nothing in common. Racial differences are unimportant and cosmetic but sex differences are so important they mean the survival of the human race and so pervasive they affect language, culture, art and law.
Yeah, they do, moron, they are both human attributes. Race doesn't effect language, culture, art and law? Damn, I've passed gas smarter than you.
Marvin

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid, there was no popular vote that ended slavery, so STFU.
Also, laws that allow gay marriage don't change the laws for everyone. Nothing changes for straight couples who are married.
Hey you nasty, big-dicked, black ass tranny how's it hanging today?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
Yeah, race is so unimportant hardly anyone made a fuss over slavery.

Oh wait, they did. Because it impinged on people's freedoms. Just as your position impinges on people's freedoms. Whereas our position doesn't.

Seriously, they pay you to be this stupid?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Marvin wrote:
<quoted text>
You're fantasizing again. We're not interested.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Brian_G wrote:
Slavery ended by democratic process, same sex marriage was introduced to America by authoritarian dictate. There's a difference.
Really? And how many black votes did they count? Was it not an authoritarian dictate that set up the democratic Constitution in the first place, to the EXTREME chagrin of the theocrats, which made slavery illegal for the next century or so while it was still practised?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Brian_G wrote:
And like we've all said before Brian...just because the marriages would be legal, doesn't mean everyone including you will turn gay....don't worry about the human race dear.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Marvin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you nasty, big-dicked, black ass tranny how's it hanging today?
Whoooo...if this is what you're looking for darlin, there's forums for that as well lol!!!

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Marvin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "life" revolves around following ME around and making the same 2 or 3 posts. And that's all you've been doing for the past 3 years. Maybe when you finish puberty you'll find another way to get meaning.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
Up until you hate-filled bigots started passing HATE-LAWS which specifically and deliberately LIMIT their rights.
You may wish to start paying attention, bigot.
That's not real history, you kept suing us so we codified the male/female nature of marriage. Marriage has always been male/female and there is no copy of any same sex marriage law older then the 21st century. My political oppoents aren't hateful liars, they just don't know history.

I blame public school education, not bigotry. I understand the bubble, of the 30 initiatives to define marriage as one man and one woman by popular vote has won 28 times and lost twice. And still they claim, the majority support same sex marriage. They aren't liars, just uninformed.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>That's not real history, you kept suing us so we codified the male/female nature of marriage. Marriage has always been male/female and there is no copy of any same sex marriage law older then the 21st century. My political oppoents aren't hateful liars, they just don't know history.
I blame public school education, not bigotry. I understand the bubble, of the 30 initiatives to define marriage as one man and one woman by popular vote has won 28 times and lost twice. And still they claim, the majority support same sex marriage. They aren't liars, just uninformed.
"My political opponents"?

LOL…oh, Brian…dear…you're not that important.

I promise.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

I_see_you wrote:
And like we've all said before Brian...just because the marriages would be legal, doesn't mean everyone including you will turn gay....don't worry about the human race dear.
I've written nothing about anyone turning gay and that has nothing to do with sex differences are so important they mean the survival of the human race. Racial differences are unimportant and have nothing to do with sex differences.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>That's not real history, you kept suing us so we codified the male/female nature of marriage. Marriage has always been male/female and there is no copy of any same sex marriage law older then the 21st century. My political oppoents aren't hateful liars, they just don't know history.
Even if that's right, so what? It's the 21st Century now.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I've written nothing about anyone turning gay and that has nothing to do with sex differences are so important they mean the survival of the human race. Racial differences are unimportant and have nothing to do with sex differences.
Who cares, bee itch? All people under a state's jurisdiction should get equal protection under the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,181 - 3,200 of3,865
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••