Atheism and homosexuality

Dec 5, 2011 Full story: Conservapedia 3,862

Creationist scientists and creationist assert that the theory of evolution cannot account for the origin of gender and sexual reproduction.http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/136http://www.answersingenesis.org/pbs_nova/0928ep5.asp [[Creation Ministries International]] states: "Homosexual acts go against [[God]]'s original [[Intelligent design ... (more)

Full Story

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

#2664 Sep 22, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
I see when you get upset, you lose your ability to write coherent sentences.
The word you wanted was "hear" not "here" which denotes a place.
LOL!
Too funny! Your religious fuckery has ruined what's left of your mind.
Tell the mistake to my smart phone. It only messed it up once. So now you are the spell checker nerd! At least you have something to fall back on being nothing else you spout out means nothing!LMFAO

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2665 Sep 22, 2013
replaytime wrote:
I am beginning to believe you are a closet homosexual that is pissed off because you can't come out because you friends and family would dis-own you and your religion won't allow you. So in turn you are stuck with the life you have and in turn it pisses you off even more now that homosexuals don't have to hide as they used to and now are even allowed to get legally married and be happy with benefits.
Many gays defend marriage as one man and one woman. Marriage isn't for everyone.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

That's Just My Game

#2666 Sep 22, 2013
Oh let me rephrase that comment:

Tell the mistake to my smart phone. It only messed it up once. So now you are the spell checker nerd! At least you have something to fall back on being nothing else you spout out means anything! LMFAO

I had "nothing" in place of "anything" and that is a big No No! I would not want you Bob the Nerd Spell Checker to bust me on that too. LMAO

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

That's Just My Game

#2667 Sep 22, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Many gays defend marriage as one man and one woman. Marriage isn't for everyone.
Sure they do> that is why they are now running off and getting married since it is legal for them to do. LOL

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2669 Sep 22, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Many gays defend marriage as one man and one woman. Marriage isn't for everyone.
Props to you Brian.

:D

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2670 Sep 22, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell the mistake to my smart phone. It only messed it up once.
If only that were ... true. Maybe if you keep repeating the lie?

What's that?

Lying is **all** that you do?

Well.. that's religious fuckery for you.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2671 Sep 22, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Really? You have an ... example?

Or is this just you, lying as per your habit?

That **is** what you religious bigots do: you lie.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2672 Sep 22, 2013
replaytime wrote:
Oh let me rephrase that comment:
Tell the mistake to my smart phone. It only messed it up once. So now you are the spell checker nerd! At least you have something to fall back on being nothing else you spout out means anything! LMFAO
I had "nothing" in place of "anything" and that is a big No No! I would not want you Bob the Nerd Spell Checker to bust me on that too. LMAO
Still not funny.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

That's Just My Game

#2673 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Well.. that's religious fuckery for you.
You have repeated that several times and not one thing in my comment has anything to do with religion. You just show your bigotry and ignorance every time you post. What a Effnn tard. LMAO

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#2674 Sep 22, 2013
replaytime wrote:
Sure they do> that is why they are now running off and getting married since it is legal for them to do. LOL
Gays have always married under the same laws as everyone else, I cited Oscar Wilde and Meredith Baxter as two examples. Every state allows religious same sex marriage.

Polygamy is banned, not same sex marriage.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#2675 Sep 22, 2013
Really? You have an ... example? Or is this just you, lying as per your habit? That **is** what you religious bigots do: you lie.
Do you think Dolce & Gabbana are religious bigots because they believe marriage is male/female? Is that why you sue Christian wedding vendors who decline to service same sex weddings? Is that what you call tolerance?

Same sex marriage means a new standard of gender segregation where previously marriage had a perfect 1:1 affirmative action in diversity and integration. People prefer wholeness to segregation, even when voluntary. Keeping marriage one man and one woman is natural law.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#2676 Sep 22, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think Dolce & Gabbana are religious bigots because they believe marriage is male/female? Is that why you sue Christian wedding vendors who decline to service same sex weddings? Is that what you call tolerance?
Same sex marriage means a new standard of gender segregation where previously marriage had a perfect 1:1 affirmative action in diversity and integration. People prefer wholeness to segregation, even when voluntary. Keeping marriage one man and one woman is natural law.
Keeping marriage one man and one woman is old school crap, Brian.

You can't win this game.

You know this, right?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#2677 Sep 22, 2013
One man and one women marriage is Constitutional and legislated law in 31 states. Same sex marriage is suing Christian photographers, florists and bakers who decline to support a same sex wedding. Tolerance means not suing your neighbors.

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#2678 Sep 22, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
One man and one women marriage is Constitutional and legislated law in 31 states. Same sex marriage is suing Christian photographers, florists and bakers who decline to support a same sex wedding. Tolerance means not suing your neighbors.
Tolerance means not denying your neighbors the same rights that you take for granted.

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#2679 Sep 22, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
I have to agree with Brian here.

And of course blacks are totally intolerant when they insist on drinking at the same water fountains as we Whitefolk drink from.

And Asians are intolerant when they insist on driving on my roads.

I am sure that we could all think of some examples of intolerance that would support Brian.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#2680 Sep 22, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think Dolce & Gabbana are religious bigots because they believe marriage is male/female?
If they are against gay marriage because of their religious beliefs, yeah
Brian_G wrote:
Is that why you sue Christian wedding vendors who decline to service same sex weddings? Is that what you call tolerance?
LOL. They are providing a service to the public. Their bigotry should not get special license because it's based on religion.
If they don't want to sprinkle holy water on the couple, fine.
Brian_G wrote:
Same sex marriage means a new standard of gender segregation where previously marriage had a perfect 1:1 affirmative action in diversity and integration.
It didn't in the marriage of your parents, that ended up 1:0, 0:1. Now that's lack of diversity. Do you think we should ban divorce? Even for parents who divorce because they hate their kid?
Brian_G wrote:
People prefer wholeness to segregation, even when voluntary. Keeping marriage one man and one woman is natural law.
We are talking about equal protection under the law, not Hallmark cards.
Your parents didn't keep marriage one man and one woman. Did they break natural law?

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#2681 Sep 22, 2013
Brian_G wrote:

Tolerance means not caring about what kind of gonads your customers have in their pants.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2682 Sep 22, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You have repeated that several times and not one thing in my comment has anything to do with religion. You just show your bigotry and ignorance every time you post. What a Effnn tard. LMAO
Still not funny.

But you **are** a fine example of religious fuckery.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2683 Sep 22, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think Dolce & Gabbana
I have no clue who these people are, and moreover, don't really care.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

#2684 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I have no clue who these people are, and moreover, don't really care.
If I am not mistaken, they are Italian citizens, so their opinion may have relevance to the overlying issue, but no relevance to US laws and rights.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The problem of evil and hate (Oct '13) 14 min KIND 339
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 47 min MUQ1 22,364
Can atheists pray? Gretta Vosper on Andrew W.K.... 47 min Reason Personified 2
Our world came from nothing? 1 hr Reason Personified 484
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 1 hr NightSerf 932
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Aura Mytha 227,740
Another week, another atheist demands we call h... 4 hr P_Smith 1
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE