Atheism and homosexuality

Atheism and homosexuality

There are 3861 comments on the Conservapedia story from Dec 5, 2011, titled Atheism and homosexuality. In it, Conservapedia reports that:

Creationist scientists and creationist assert that the theory of evolution cannot account for the origin of gender and sexual reproduction.http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/136http://www.answersingenesis.org/pbs_nova/0928ep5.asp [[Creation Ministries International]] states: "Homosexual acts go against [[God]]'s original [[Intelligent design ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Conservapedia.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#2624 Sep 21, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
The opinions of creationist trolls like Brian G are largely worthless until they can prove the god they are paid to lie about here.
I've never offered to prove a faith based concept like Skeptic's "god" or advocated Skeptic's creationist beliefs. I dispute his post above, the idea I'm paid to post anything, let alone paid to post lies is ludicrous.

Get back to us when you're sober.

“It is what it is”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2625 Sep 21, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing in the citation answers or disputes: "througout history in every culture, marriage is depicted as male/female. Same sex marriage is a r[a]dical redefinition, removing the perfect integration and diversity to replace it with segregation. What other change to marriage has the significance of removing the concept of gender and making it unisex? Can you cite any classical or renaissance arguments for of same sex marriage?"
I am beginning to believe you are a closet homosexual that is pissed off because you can't come out because you friends and family would dis-own you and your religion won't allow you. So in turn you are stuck with the life you have and in turn it pisses you off even more now that homosexuals don't have to hide as they used to and now are even allowed to get legally married and be happy with benefits.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2626 Sep 21, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I've never offered to prove a faith based concept like Skeptic's "god" or advocated Skeptic's creationist beliefs. I dispute his post above, the idea I'm paid to post anything, let alone paid to post lies is ludicrous.
Worthless creationist scum, sharing his 2005 political talking points for no reason in the atheism forum.

You're dishonest like all creationists, go back to your forum where you can lie to each other about god.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2627 Sep 21, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I've never offered to prove a faith based concept like Skeptic's "god" or advocated Skeptic's creationist beliefs. I dispute his post above, the idea I'm paid to post anything, let alone paid to post lies is ludicrous.
We know you creationist scum are paid to post. You're the only cult that spams this forum with stupidity.

“It is what it is”

Location hidden

#2628 Sep 21, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you creationist scum are paid to post. You're the only cult that spams this forum with stupidity.
Paid to post??? Brian G may be a bigot or a closet homosexual but saying someone is paid to post on topix is just plain idiotic and maybe slightly paranoid. Where do we sign up at?? I will say what the highest payer wants me to! LOL

lides

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#2629 Sep 21, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Nothing in the citation answers or disputes: "througout history in every culture, marriage is depicted as male/female. Same sex marriage is a r[a]dical redefinition, removing the perfect integration and diversity to replace it with segregation. What other change to marriage has the significance of removing the concept of gender and making it unisex? Can you cite any classical or renaissance arguments for of same sex marriage?"
Brian, learn to read.
You keep posting blatant lies that are easily disproven.
You keep defending criminals who break the law.

Both actions speak volumes about your character, or lack thereof.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2630 Sep 21, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Paid to post??? Brian G may be a bigot or a closet homosexual but saying someone is paid to post on topix is just plain idiotic and maybe slightly paranoid. Where do we sign up at?? I will say what the highest payer wants me to! LOL
..<heh>...

.... there's more than just money to be had: there's "Jesus Points" he can earn in his local klan...

... you cannot spend "Jesus Points", but possessing them does give you more "Jesus Karma" within the klan structure. The more "Jesus Karma" you have, the higher in the klan's pecking order you can rise.

Just so long as you are a man, of course.

And, need I say it? And of the correct hue.

Because, you know, Jesus was white and shyt.

Right?

<laughing>

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#2631 Sep 21, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Your argument would make sense if the initiative was to make same sex marriage the only form of marriage. Actually, same sex marriage would increase the diversity of marriage. No classical argument is needed for people to share the same rights afforded to others.

“It is what it is”

Location hidden

#2632 Sep 21, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
..<heh>...
.... there's more than just money to be had: there's "Jesus Points" he can earn in his local klan...
... you cannot spend "Jesus Points", but possessing them does give you more "Jesus Karma" within the klan structure. The more "Jesus Karma" you have, the higher in the klan's pecking order you can rise.
Just so long as you are a man, of course.
And, need I say it? And of the correct hue.
Because, you know, Jesus was white and shyt.
Right?
<laughing>
To be honest Bob,,,,, You can clearly kiss my ass. When I first posted here and said to each his own, it didn't bother me, for I work with several, etc etc you accused me of being a bigot. And now that you see what I am about you now agree with many things I say,,, LMAO. You fellow are an @ss and judge people before you even know them or what they are about,,,,,AND that is the worst kind of bigot of them all!!!!!!!!!!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2633 Sep 21, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest Bob,,,,, You can clearly kiss my ass. When I first posted here and said to each his own, it didn't bother me, for I work with several, etc etc you accused me of being a bigot. And now that you see what I am about you now agree with many things I say,,, LMAO. You fellow are an @ss and judge people before you even know them or what they are about,,,,,AND that is the worst kind of bigot of them all!!!!!!!!!!
Aaaaand you just judged ME, based on ONE POST.

Wow.

Bigot? Yes... yes you are.

Interesting: I was right the FIRST time.

How about that?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2634 Sep 21, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest Bob,,,,, You can clearly kiss my ass. When I first posted here and said to each his own, it didn't bother me, for I work with several, etc etc you accused me of being a bigot.
So a person in your bigoted world, cannot change his mind?

Okay.

I get it: you are mindlessly rigid.

“It is what it is”

Location hidden

#2635 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Aaaaand you just judged ME, based on ONE POST.
Wow.
Bigot? Yes... yes you are.
Interesting: I was right the FIRST time.
How about that?
Not judging you, but as you told me "just giving my opinion" And it is not off one post. You dogged me on several when I first came here and now have agreed with me on several. What a dumb @ss you are. LOL

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#2636 Sep 21, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree, througout history in every culture, marriage is depicted as male/female. Same sex marriage is a redical redefinition, removing the perfect integration and diversity to replace it with segregation.
What other change to marriage has the significance of removing the concept of gender and making it unisex? Can you cite any classical or renaissance arguments for of same sex marriage?
Stupid, even if what you say is true, it doesn't matter. Appealing to tradition is a logical fallacy. And your parents didn't have a perfect integration, did they? They divorced.

Los Angeles, CA

#2637 Sep 21, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Your posts are of such poor quality, I can't believe anybody is paying you to make them.(Well, unless they are pro gay marriage and want to make those against it look like total idiots.)
Straight Sh00ter

Tecumseh, KS

#2638 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Okay.
I'd rather be mindlessly rigid than so open-minded my brain falls out, like the self-important gay tardz who drone on incessantly here on the degenerate forums.

Los Angeles, CA

#2639 Sep 21, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather be mindlessly rigid than so open-minded my brain falls out, like the self-important gay tardz who drone on incessantly here on the degenerate forums.
Grow up.
What is and isn't "degenerate" is just a matter of taste.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2640 Sep 21, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Not judging you, but as you told me "just giving my opinion" And it is not off one post. You dogged me on several when I first came here and now have agreed with me on several. What a dumb @ss you are. LOL
I see you are rather dimwitted, so I'll try to dumb this down for you.

I really don't give a sh7t about you, as a person-- you live far from me (thankfully), and so it hardly matters.

But.

I **do** comment on **posts**-- that is all one can honestly do on Topix-- the **posts**.

Some of your posts are worth-while.

Others of your posts are bluntly stupid.

That's the way it is.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2641 Sep 21, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Jesus is showing, here.

I see that you are bigoted to the point of extreme hate.

Classic Jesus.

Because everyone knows that Jesus used to beat the crap outta the gays, back in his day, right?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#2642 Sep 21, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>

Okay.

“It is what it is”

Location hidden

#2643 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>
I see you are rather dimwitted, so I'll try to dumb this down for you.
I really don't give a sh7t about you, as a person-- you live far from me (thankfully), and so it hardly matters.
But.
I **do** comment on **posts**-- that is all one can honestly do on Topix-- the **posts**.
Some of your posts are worth-while.
Others of your posts are bluntly stupid.
That's the way it is.
Ditto. Most of your posts are bluntly stupid for you are bluntly an @ss. I never comment on anything you say because you are an @ss and I only respond when you comment on mine. So do us both a favor and don't comment on mine anymore and all will be good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) 1 hr yehoshooah adam 4,328
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr 15th Dalai Lama 77,084
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 4 hr brenda6 899
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 4 hr John 32,291
Atheists are subhuman filth that need to be exe... 17 hr Roec 1
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 hr superwilly 258,482
Religion sux ? Tue Eagle 12 - 4
More from around the web