"Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really Think"

Jan 22, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 13,514

It is fascinating to note that atheists boast that most scientists are atheists.

Full Story

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#13825 Jan 3, 2013
Does it frighten you theists that I'm not afraid of your imagination?

There's no f*cking god and there never has been. We're tired of your age old lies you wastes of space.

Go and study science and do some good in the world you lazy f*cks who expect thin air to grant your arrogant human-centric wishes.
Buckaroo Cricked-Neck

Birkenhead, UK

#13826 Jan 4, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
Still alive liars. There's no such thing as god, I've proved it just now once again.
Skippy,**I** am your father!!!

Location hidden

#13827 Jan 6, 2013
Buckaroo Cricked-Neck wrote:
<quoted text>
Skippy,**I** am your father!!!
Still alive f*ckwits. Where's you're f*cking god now?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#13830 Jan 6, 2013
07Jan13.....

....To ALL those who 'keep the FAITH', BobLoblah wishes you a very Happy and prosperous New Year.

Ps:.....'an to ALL those who don't because of having schidt-for-brains, may you continue to 'Fester' in your own Pus.

Love.....

Forever and Ever
Bobloblah

Since: Jan 13

Petersburg, VA

#13833 Jan 31, 2013
Dapper Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
You will someday when you will bow to The King of the universe and admit you we're wrong and that will happen right before your eternal destruction.
Do you have any evidence of this? Besides being offensive, it sounds rather far fetched to me.

Location hidden

#13835 Feb 2, 2013
polymath257 wrote:
No atheist I have met boasts that most scientists are atheists. In fact, most scientists are products of their societies and are trained from birth to believe in deities.
It is actually the religious side that argues more often that scientists cannot be true believers: if they (as scientists) acknowledge the evidence for evolution, the claim is that they cannot be religious. If the scientists points out that the earth is far more than 10,000 years old, they are told they are doomed to hell. This is the religious side claiming there can be no reconciliation, not the atheist side.
03Feb13.....

.....(__< . >__).....Kiss dis toooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#13836 Feb 2, 2013
03Feb13.....

.....-Skeptic- wrote:
There's no f*cking god and there never has been. We're tired of your age old lies you wastes of space.
Go and study science and do some good in the world you lazy f*cks who expect thin air to grant your arrogant human-centric wishes.

07Jan13.....

.....ListenUP you fucking schidt-for-brains....

You didn't answer this question in 2012, so here's annudder chance for you to do so...

Ps:.....WHO made da dirt???

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13838 Feb 2, 2013
Oh look! The hatetheist is back, spewing his bible-filth all over the intertubes.

Classic.

I also notice he's been banned yet again.

Location hidden

#13839 Feb 3, 2013
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
03Feb13.....
.....-Skeptic- wrote:
Ps:.....WHO made da dirt???
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Who made your hallucinatio?. still alive f*ckers, strike me down you cowardly piece of sh*t god.

Location hidden

#13840 Feb 3, 2013
Still alive - see? All theists are liars and god isn't real. I will never fear a lie threat from a theist about a god that isn't even f*cking real enough to strike me down right the f*ck now...

Location hidden

#13841 Feb 3, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
Oh look! The hatetheist is back, spewing his bible-filth all over the intertubes.
Classic.
I also notice he's been banned yet again.
04Feb13.....

So sorry to see that you didn't choke on a turkey bone during Christmas.

Your absense was noticed by the lack of Pus and rankin' Stink within da Topic for someDime ya schidt-for-brains.

.....BobLoblah told you, ya hateful, hypocritical, hAtheist dat BobLoblah has ONW word for you....and dat is...

....."Phuck OFF".

Ps:....(__< . >__)..... and Kiss Dis toooooooooooooooooooo.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

#13843 Feb 3, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
Still alive - see? All theists are liars and god isn't real. I will never fear a lie threat from a theist about a god that isn't even f*cking real enough to strike me down right the f*ck now...
04Feb13.....

.....Prove to BobLoblah dat GOD isn't 'Real'. You seem to have a big tongue. Go ahead, ya eeejit.

Ps:....Go ahead. Prove it now. Dis is yer chance...'once again'.

You are a Phuck'en, drug-crazed, and poverty-stricken LIAR who has nothin' inside yer skull but schidt-for-brains.

Both you and yer 'quantumfaith' buddy should be bound together and shot vit a ball of yer own schidt.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Concerned

Kansas City, MO

#13845 Feb 3, 2013
Drew Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
The Universe has a "king"?
Who did he inherit the throne from?
Who made God? In the womb, after birth and in life the human animal believes, learned that , "LEARNED" that God is real. Religion is a learned human behavior, nothing more. If its going to a temple, church or taping a bomb to themselves(Martyrs) its all "cult" related. It went from a book, to a very lucrative business(Vatican, Scientology)or as small as Warren Jeffs cult. There is no factual evidence that Jesus ever lived. Its human input to keep the business up and running. Like the crop circles, the Loch Ness Monster(tourists trap) or Noah's Ark. Who ever made all humans to believe a story to conceal the truth is truly "The Kings of the universe". Who are these entities?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#13846 Feb 3, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
Probably thinks you're unimportant and not worth the effort.(shrug)
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>04Feb13.....
Same goes for this yutz.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13847 Feb 3, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>Who made God? In the womb, after birth and in life the human animal believes, learned that , "LEARNED" that God is real. Religion is a learned human behavior, nothing more. If its going to a temple, church or taping a bomb to themselves(Martyrs) its all "cult" related. It went from a book, to a very lucrative business(Vatican, Scientology)or as small as Warren Jeffs cult. There is no factual evidence that Jesus ever lived. Its human input to keep the business up and running. Like the crop circles, the Loch Ness Monster(tourists trap) or Noah's Ark. Who ever made all humans to believe a story to conceal the truth is truly "The Kings of the universe". Who are these entities?
Yep.

The default state of being, is atheist.

That is, without constant brain-washing, all humans eventually return to the atheist (no faith) state.

All infants are born without knowledge and without faith of gods: atheists.

That right there? Is more than enough proof to show there are no gods.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#13848 Feb 4, 2013
Still at it... sad.
Chaostheory (to use the slightly wrong but popular term), states that nothing stayes destroyed forever.
So you would have to make a coscious effort to keep something destroyed forever.

In the meantime, you might as well give these three bodies an Eigenvalue and Eigenvector.
Thank you in advance.

http://www.dynamical-systems.org/threebody/

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#13849 Feb 4, 2013
The point is not whether there is a god or not.
But whether people are believing what they are told. it's about gullability. And people that take pride in that, and people that have learned to trust people of their in-group more than others.

God appears and says: "YOU ARE ALL WRONG!...darn turn up the volume...
"AND THAAT INCLUDES THE EEND OF DAAYS...THIS IS NOT IT!"

The above types would go: "F that! And you... f off, you are not the right god, because he would be the one of the end of days!"

We could then show a couple of pages here, to show that no god would be a perfect match and see him nod..ah now i get it. "SOD 'M"... AND GOOD LUCK TO THE REST OF YOU."

Location hidden

#13850 Feb 4, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
The default state of being, is atheist.
That is, without constant brain-washing, all humans eventually return to the atheist (no faith) state.
All infants are born without knowledge and without faith of gods: atheists.
That right there? Is more than enough proof to show there are no gods.
05Feb13.....

.....and right there says the 'Most Hateful' poster on the whole of TOPIX Forums.

Ps:....Still shagging yer neighbor's cat doggy-style are you and giving your close friends some pictures of your 'adventures'.

Meahwhile back at the ranch, yer daddy is screwin' the arse off yer sister.....while you try to 'hold down' Three low-paying jobs to pay for dat basement apartment you rent in some farmer's outHouse.

Get a Life. Better still get Lost. Much better dat you Phuck OFF.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#13851 Feb 4, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably thinks you're unimportant and not worth the effort.(shrug)
<quoted text>
Same goes for this yutz.
You are being too kind. These people need psychological help.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#13853 Feb 5, 2013
Who cares?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Eagle 12 231,912
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 50 min James 5,945
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 2 hr Pahu 1,422
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 3 hr woodtick57 1,018
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 18 hr thetruth 14,445
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 18 hr thetruth 25
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 22 hr Catholic Girl 27

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE