Why can't the Religious accept 'No' a...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#64 Dec 31, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
ItÂ’s what a person does that defines them, not who they prey to
Oh, I quite agree.

(and I see what you did there-- love it!)

Judged:

16

15

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jim

London, UK

#65 Jan 1, 2014
Another year of religious dishonesty as trolls dowvote Atheist posts with no morals.
LCNin

United States

#66 Jan 1, 2014
Jim wrote:
Another year of religious dishonesty as trolls dowvote Atheist posts with no morals.
In all honesty, do you see yourself as a troll?

Is dishonesty only on the side you oppose?

Are you always correct in you criticisms of other posts?

Peace
LCNin

United States

#67 Jan 1, 2014
Jim wrote:
Another year of religious dishonesty as trolls dowvote Atheist posts with no morals.

In all honesty, do you see yourself as a troll?

Is dishonesty only on the side you oppose?

Are you always correct in *your* criticisms of other posts?

Peace

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#68 Jan 1, 2014
LCNin wrote:
Jim wrote:
Another year of religious dishonesty as trolls dowvote Atheist posts with no morals.
In all honesty, do you see yourself as a troll?
Is dishonesty only on the side you oppose?
Are you always correct in *your* criticisms of other posts?
Peace
Right. Peace. Tell us another joke.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201312231878.htm...
LCNin

United States

#69 Jan 1, 2014
LuciFerr wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Peace. Tell us another joke.
http://allafrica.com/stories/201312231878.htm...
Excellent point....

we should all be judged by actions

in the Central African Republic.

:-)
Jim

London, UK

#70 Jan 1, 2014
LCNin wrote:
<quoted text>
In all honesty, do you see yourself as a troll?
Is dishonesty only on the side you oppose?
Are you always correct in you criticisms of other posts?
Peace
Tops the Creationist Troll Poll.
Anton Chiggurh

Lowell, MA

#72 Jan 2, 2014
Jim wrote:
Another year of religious dishonesty as trolls dowvote Atheist posts with no morals.
Seems to be some sort of a script, as opposed to manually downvoting specific posts. Try downvoting one of the theist posts, and watch your judge it icons not register. I'll bet that if you post with a different name, it will take them a while to add your name to the script.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#73 Jan 2, 2014
LCNin wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent point....

we should all be judged by actions

in the Central African Republic.

:-)
So you think the actions of other delusional christians have nothing to do with you?

Good. Keep thinking that.

Be oblivious to the fact that your 'church' is indeed being judged, like you are to all facts.
Jim

London, UK

#74 Jan 3, 2014
Anton Chiggurh wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to be some sort of a script, as opposed to manually downvoting specific posts. Try downvoting one of the theist posts, and watch your judge it icons not register. I'll bet that if you post with a different name, it will take them a while to add your name to the script.
Christian Troll dishonesty went up a notch.
Amused

Lowell, MA

#75 Jan 3, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian Troll dishonesty went up a notch.
What I don't get is how they can delude themselves into thinking they have accomplished something based on the phony up votes or the phony down votes of other people's posts. I guess people who can convince themselves of the existence of an invisible man in the sky who created everything 6,000 years ago, and disbelieve huge amounts of scientific evidence to the contrary, have a nearly infinite capacity for self delusion.
LCNin

United States

#76 Jan 3, 2014
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
What I don't get is how they can delude themselves into thinking they have accomplished something based on the phony up votes or the phony down votes of other people's posts.

I guess people who can convince themselves of the existence of an invisible man in the sky who created everything 6,000 years ago, and disbelieve huge amounts of scientific evidence to the contrary, have a nearly infinite capacity for self delusion.
You are looking at up and down votes?
Funny way to spend time

"I guess people who can convince themselves o....."
Straw-man generalization
Jim

London, UK

#77 Jan 4, 2014
LCNin wrote:
<quoted text>
You are looking at up and down votes?
Funny way to spend time
"I guess people who can convince themselves o....."
Straw-man generalization
Creationism has been ripped to shreds. Game Over troll.

“ Ich liebe Erdbeeren!”

Since: Mar 14

Munich, Germany

#78 Mar 12, 2014
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how you are so sure that God doesn't exist.
Ooh, there's no evidence so God doesn't exist. Isn't it suspicious that so many people believe in the Bible.
It's highly unlikely that there's 2billion idiots on the planet.
That probably means something did happen in the past.
I'm not saying this to prove anything, I'm saying it that you can't always take everything for granted.
One, Christians believe in god, not the bible, the bible is a book.
Two, it is highly likely that 2 billion idiots inhabit the planet.
Three, lots of things happened in the past, and a lot of things DIDN'T happen in the past.
Four, I'm glad that you aren't trying to prove anything, because you aren't.
And five, nobody is taking anything for granted. At all. That was purely an attempt to sound intelligent. It failed.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#79 Mar 25, 2014
Jim wrote:
It seems that there is a problem with religious people - when you say 'no thanks' they continue trying to persuade you with some other religious nonsense.
There must be something wrong with these people who can't take a simple no' for an answer, and have to troll the atheism forum with their tired old religious propoganda.
The Mormons go as far as to convert the dead!
Amused

Lowell, MA

#80 Mar 25, 2014
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mormons go as far as to convert the dead!
It is a lot easier for them to convert the dead. They don't have to teach them all the crazy stuff. Although, like the Scientologists, the Mormons wait until after you have joined before you learn the really bat sh*t crazy parts. Lots of ex-Mormons report being shocked once they attend the temple rituals and get to see what the real teachings are. The Mormon missionaries are taught not to teach the temple teachings. They have a slogan "Milk before meat". The same way babies are fed milk necause they cannot handle meat, potential converts are fed a watered down and censored version of LDS, until they are sufficiently invested to qualify for the temple.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#81 Mar 25, 2014
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a lot easier for them to convert the dead. They don't have to teach them all the crazy stuff. Although, like the Scientologists, the Mormons wait until after you have joined before you learn the really bat sh*t crazy parts. Lots of ex-Mormons report being shocked once they attend the temple rituals and get to see what the real teachings are. The Mormon missionaries are taught not to teach the temple teachings. They have a slogan "Milk before meat". The same way babies are fed milk necause they cannot handle meat, potential converts are fed a watered down and censored version of LDS, until they are sufficiently invested to qualify for the temple.
Some of that shyt has been leaked to the secular world-- and batshit-crazy is ... a wee bit kind to what they think is real.

Of course, any religion based on someone "reading" magical "plates" in the bottom of a hat or basket, to another --

-- not once, but twice --

-- is pretty much 100% BS anyway. Anyone still believing the book of moron--erm--mormon after learning how it got started, is certifiably crazy.
Amused

Lowell, MA

#82 Mar 26, 2014
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of that shyt has been leaked to the secular world-- and batshit-crazy is ... a wee bit kind to what they think is real.
Of course, any religion based on someone "reading" magical "plates" in the bottom of a hat or basket, to another --
-- not once, but twice --
-- is pretty much 100% BS anyway. Anyone still believing the book of moron--erm--mormon after learning how it got started, is certifiably crazy.
Joseph Smith was an enthusiastic member of the Masons. The original temple rites bore a very strong resemblance to Masonic rites. About 40 years ago, they made some changes to the temple rites, taking out some of the really weird bits. The secret handshakes of the Masons and the signs of the Mormon priesthood are still, apparently, identical.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#83 Mar 26, 2014
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Joseph Smith was an enthusiastic member of the Masons. The original temple rites bore a very strong resemblance to Masonic rites. About 40 years ago, they made some changes to the temple rites, taking out some of the really weird bits. The secret handshakes of the Masons and the signs of the Mormon priesthood are still, apparently, identical.
Too little, too late.

<laffin>

“Keep calm and use logic.”

Since: Apr 14

Los Angeles, CA.

#84 Apr 22, 2014
Jim wrote:
It seems that there is a problem with religious people - when you say 'no thanks' they continue trying to persuade you with some other religious nonsense.
There must be something wrong with these people who can't take a simple no' for an answer, and have to troll the atheism forum with their tired old religious propoganda.
It's because they don't have this thing in their brain that other people have. It's called "logic".
It's weird, right? Like no matter how much evidence comes up against their religion and how many impossibilities and contradictions their holy books contain, they can't even fathom how anyone couldn't believe in god.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Thinking 255,268
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 hr ChristineM 13,226
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr Brian_G 31,163
News Hitchens, Dawkins and Harris are old news - a t... 4 hr Thinking 4
News Your atheism isn&#x27;t going to keep your... (Apr '14) 4 hr Arrogant Creatures 17
There are no such things as gods or fairies 8 hr Eagle 12 31
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 10 hr Patrick 4,347
More from around the web